This Game is too HARD!

35 replies to this topic
EpicWafflez515
  • EpicWafflez515

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

Okay so I am currently playing this game on my PS Vita but it is irritating me. First the controls suck, they are little too clunky, another thing is the cops they are so annoying and hard to get rid of especially during timed missions. Auto Aim is also a problem, always aiming on the wrong person when the enemy right in front facing me! You lose health to easily, within seconds you will be dead with only 2 guys shooting you at once,I always try to get a vest before starting a mission. Right now I am stuck on the mission Cam-Pain which is pissing me off! Please Help! I played that mission over 20 times :'(

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

Prankster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

The game is not hard, but playing it on small console is.
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

Wait until you get to the RC Races...Nothing you said is challenging.  Wait for the RC Races, and this is when you will want to  :sui: :sui: :sui: :sui:

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:53 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 15 July 2014 - 08:54 PM.

Cam-Pain. I remember how I absolutely hated that mission. Try using an M4 to kill all the enemies quickly. To get to another point use a fast car (preferably, Banshee) beause using a bike will result in you getting knocked off it by pursuing enemies. Ignore the wanted level - just keep driving and killing, it will be cleared after mission is over. The first part on the rooftop is easy. The second part next to the car park is a bit harder, just get out the car and shoot whoever you see on your way. Then go to the third point and do the same. If you're low on health, use molotovs or grenades to kill a bunch of people at the third point.

You could also upload the save game and let someone do the mission for you if it's still difficult.
  • Militia likes this

EpicWafflez515
  • EpicWafflez515

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:33 PM

@WildBrick142 Where can I find a M4? Also thanks for the walktrough, I will try your plan.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:34 PM Edited by Militia, 15 July 2014 - 09:42 PM.

An AK-47 is on the island of Portland in the place of where Luigi's missions were in GTA III in that alley way on top of a roof.

Or if you get a high number of hidden packages, like 70-100, somewhere in there, I forget which amount unlocks the M4.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:39 PM

You can find an M4 between two containers next to the third pier (southernmost pier, facing Portland) in Staunton Island.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

LOL ^^^^^

sh*t it's SI?  I could of sworn you told me SSV, or maybe I am thinking of a rocket launcher from GTA III...sh*t, yes I am hahahahahah

Khan96
  • Khan96

Mafia Never Forgets

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

Use a unique bullet-proof vehicle, there are BP vehicles which you can steal in some missions. BP vehicles is very effective in hardcore gunfight missions.

Search BP vehicles from the internet.
  • KBG likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:21 PM Edited by Militia, 15 July 2014 - 10:53 PM.

Or better yet, don't search the web, just check here:

http://gta.wikia.com...ty_City_Stories

However, some of these proofings are incorrect, but most of them are correct.  And this is the way I play the game, not only do I go for 100% which is only half the battle, but I also obtain these vehicles from missions and get a collection of 12 total vehicles by the end, at least in LCS and VCS.  For the other games like III, VC, and SA, I got varying numbers of proof vehicles, 7 in III, 6 in VC, and 23 in SA.

Here you go, just pass it like a Boss like jam8tone does:

• KBG likes this

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

I used PPSSPP which is way harder in controls than a PSP/Vita. Still the game was easy to finish. But aiming in the last mission- The Sicilian Gambit was a real pain in the ass! Stormy weather, boat waving, uncontrolable, timed boat health... It was a real pain. Tried like more than 10 times to get success eventually. :)
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:11 PM

Yeah, I was playing this game on PS2 and experienced absolutely 0 trouble.  Sure some things were "annoying" but not exactly hard.  For instances the way the RC TRUCKS control are absolute sh*t, unlike in GTA III with the RC CAR (Idk why in LCS they went with those horrible trucks and the way they were so touch sensitive), also Bumps and Grinds was way more annoying than any of the Time Trials in VCS.  Bumps and Grinds took me about 3 hours to finally finish all 10 (or was it 12?) courses under the target time limit.  f*cking Sanchez kept turning in the air, thus falling off the bike, thus not making the time, I bearly passed the times for those, but eventually did, of course.  In VCS all Time Trials were cake and passed them all first and second try, and of the ones I passed second try, they were not hard, it's simply luck if I fell off the Quad or Sanchez TWICE or something stupid like that.  The track is much more smooth and easy in VCS compared to LCS, I hated that, but again, it's not hard, just time consuming and annoying.

I passed The Sicilian Gambit first try, using an SMG...Didn't even need to use the AK-47 or M4 on that Helicopter, it was so easy and the health went down so quickly.  VCS the same thing on "Land Stand" you just shoot some guys, shoot down a helicopter and that's it...Nothing is really challening with any of these games.  100% is the easy part, obtaining the proof vehicles is the hard part and where the time consuming actions come into play.  Feels great when you reach 100% with the absolute limit of proof vehicles stored in all the garages, that is when the fun really begins...

• KBG likes this

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:33 PM

Yeah. I completed 100% on both LCS and VCS aswell. Frameskipping helped me. :p Turning it OFF will result in Slow-mo gameplay. Even the timer in timed missions are slowed down. Which results in doing Side Missions more easily. PPSSPP, I salute you!. :)
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:48 PM

I don't even know what PPSSPP even is, LOL :p

I am stuck in my ways and just play PS1, 2 and 3 games on my PS3.

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:51 PM

PPSSPP is a PSP emulator which has the power to run PSP games on PC. Even tweak its graphics too. Why buy a PSP when you have this.
  • Militia likes this

Adam122490
  • Adam122490

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

are u kidding the only hard sh*t on this game is when you have to protect salvatore  convoy thing from shoreside

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:37 PM

You mean "The Shoreside Redemption"

This isn't even hard, either.  I actually didn't even destroy many of the EC Blue Stingers.  I kinda just drove slowly and stayed a bit in front of the Securicar.

Nothing is HARD in this game, only some ANNOYANCES.  Same goes for VCS, more or less.

The only HARD things I thought were in GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, TBoGT, V is the Rampages in GTA III (not all but some of them) and Paramedic Level 12 in GTA III.  Oh, and also "Supply Lines..." in SA.  Out of all 9 of the games nothing is hard but what I named pretty much.

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

Forgot the 'High Wire' mission from VCS Militia?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:01 PM

are u kidding the only hard sh*t on this game is when you have to protect salvatore  convoy thing from shoreside

Everyone is a different person and everyone find different things difficult.

Personally, I found this mission hard the first time I did it and it still can be difficult even though I completed the mission over 50 times.

Lots of people find Zero's RC missions in SA very hard - for me they were probably the easiest missions in the game.

Just because you find something easy, it does not mean it's easy for everyone.

• KBG likes this

EpicWafflez515
  • EpicWafflez515

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:02 PM

Its not that the game itself is hard but the controls make it hard for me. I was so stressed out of this game I literally wanted to smash my Vita but this song called on Head Radio called Train or something calmed me down, it was just a relaxing song :)

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

I listened to Radio Del Mundo more.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:54 PM

Forgot the 'High Wire' mission from VCS Militia?

Actually, no, this wasn't hard, did it first try.  What was annoying for me in VCS is Unfriendly Competition and Tune In, Turn On, Bug Out.  Out of all missions, nobody is carying AK-47's.  Then all of a sudden you run into a mission that is hell.  I decided to go onto the high dive where one of the bitches with an AK-47 spawns, and from up there I completed the mission, much easier.  As for Tune In, Turn On, Bug Out, I completed it second try, but those crazy idiot FBI guys ramming the hell out of you was very annoying, stupid mission, really...

Everyone is a different person and everyone find different things difficult.

Personally, I found this mission hard the first time I did it and it still can be difficult even though I completed the mission over 50 times.

Lots of people find Zero's RC missions in SA very hard - for me they were probably the easiest missions in the game.

Just because you find something easy, it does not mean it's easy for everyone.

Eh, Zero's RC Missions aren't hard, only Supply Lines... and if I recall, you're doing it on PC, where the fuel doesn't run out during that mission when you glide the RC plane, whereas on PS2 it does, no matter what you do.  I passed it, but basically didn't.  When I got back to the rooftop to Zero, I had NO fuel, but it said mission passed luckily.  One of my friends started SA over 4 months ago....Still hasn't got to 100% due to Supply Lines... it's much more glitched and tricky on PS2/3.

I find watching jam8tone, and then just mimicing what he does to help me.  I mean, if you do everything you see in a video, right after you watch it, how can't you pass it? :p

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

Supply Lines isn't hard. Air Raid on the other hand.....  Anyway,LCS is by far the easiest game in the series. don't get me wrong, i love LCS, but you can't deny that.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:33 PM Edited by Militia, 16 July 2014 - 08:20 PM.

LOL, people claim Air Raid is hard, too...But I mean, all you're doing is shooting down targets with an endless supply of Minigun ammo, didn't think it was hard at all.  Supply Lines... is sh*t due to the controls of the RC Plane, can bearly turn properly, if you hit anything, you are basically done for.  If the guys in the vans shoot you, you're done for as well.  Fuel is constantly running out...

If anyone is doing this on PC it won't compare to PS2 original version.  However, there is an "easier" way to do it by landing the plane right behind the van and destroying it, then getting into the air again and going to the next van, and doing the same for all 3 vans, and then flying back, by this time, though, fuel is gone...I don't see how anyone can say it's actually not hard...This is actually HARD, whereas this Cam Pain is not since there is a bunch of ways to pass it, I.E. throwing molotovs instead of getting in close with your gun to kill the guys, even though that is easy too, it's not like they are wearing immense amounts of body armor or anything, each guy takes a few shots and they all go down and they aren't carrying M4's or Rocket Launchers or something like that, either...Just basic SMG's like everyone is carrying more or less in every mission you go to kill people...You can also just snipe each guy from a distance, too.  Can walk out of that mission without even taking one single bullet to your body...

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:44 PM Edited by _Douglas_, 16 July 2014 - 08:45 PM.

Keep in mind that i play all of my gta 3 era games on PS2. Even though i'm good at aiming,i can barely pass that mission. Those f*cking RC planes keep appearing out of nowhere :bored: . Anyway,I'm pretty good at flying , so Supply Lines isn't a problem for me. Same goes for Demolition Man,an easy and fun mission(I like killing the construction workers with the heli blades :p ).

Anyway,lets stop with the off topic:)

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

Last off topic reply:  Yeah, see, that also could be a problem as to why Supply Lines... seems hopeless to me.  I thought the planes (NOT helicopters) in SA were outrageously strange handling compared to any of the other GTA games and planes.  I kinda usually rock back and forth and such and it's annoying.  But this is only 1/3 of the problem in Supply Lines... for me.  The main problem is fuel loss and the other main problem is the damage to the RC plane from the guys shooting it from the Vans you need to destroy.  Those are my two main problems, but other than that it's not bad.

Yeah, back on topic:  But like I said, Cam Pain isn't Supply Lines... with ONE way and ONE way only to complete it.  Cam Pain has numerous ways to complete it by going in with SMG, AK-47, or M4 and killing them all quickly.  Sniping them from a decent distance away, OR throwing molotovs at the guys.  It's really not a hard mission and the fact that you get a lot of time is really great, too.  I mean right when you go into the mission marker for Donald Love, the first set of guys you need to kill it literally right in front of you a couple blocks up the road.  The time and wanted level is not a factor AT ALL in this mission.  And for me personally, the guys you gotta kill aren't a factor either, I passed it with SMG, not even AK-47 or M4.  LOL, Bumps and Grinds was more tricky for me and the RC Races compared to any of the story missions.

Adam122490
  • Adam122490

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:30 AM

yea ive  beat this numerous times on ps2 and psp and i got dat  100 percent no cheats BIATCH

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:21 AM

Ofcourse without using cheats you get 100%. Or else it is 99.9%.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

^^^^ just like GTA III, VC, and SA.  All of these lock you out of 100% if you use cheats, as well.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

You can actually use cheats to get 100%, it just doesn't feel right when completing the game with cheats.
  • Militia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users