[VC] IMG limits

3 replies to this topic
BEGINit
  • BEGINit

The Healer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

Hey there. Are there any limits on gta3.IMG archive, like how many files there can be or size limitations? :) I'm having an issue. I added quite a few new txds and dffs and now if I add any more the game crashes.

BEGINit
  • BEGINit

The Healer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

I've I checked that there is a limit of 1385 txd's in IMG archive by using LA beta 6. At when I try change the limits and save, I get the gta-vc.exe is not a valid win32 application error. :(

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Soldier

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

There's nothing better than MVL limit adjuster available. MVL itself is a bit laggy at the current stage though.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:40 AM

I've I checked that there is a limit of 1385 txd's in IMG archive by using LA beta 6. At when I try change the limits and save, I get the gta-vc.exe is not a valid win32 application error. :(

You have to be careful what you edit with the LA2 and the exe you edit as the tool will only edit certain limits in certain exe's, if you are having trouble running your game I always recommend to try and run it with this one I made for GTA MM, essentially, if you game works that but not your original VC Exe then you have some limit adjusting to do. http://almost610.uco...utable/2-1-0-11

But as said above, you can try the MVL Limit Adjuster features but if it is just for a personal mod or messing around with several mods installed try that GTA MM Runnable file first to see if it is a limit issue, most of the limits were upped with that GTA MM File.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users