Cheetah worth it?

6 replies to this topic
bixlas13
  • bixlas13

Kingpin

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

I have been making this question to myself for the past few days.I remember when i bought the game and saw many people in cheetahs and i was jealous.I know that it performs good in races but is it worth buying it again considering that i have the zentorno,adder,turismo r,entity and a bullet? I kinda think i should though...It was my favorite car before zentorno came out.I want to hear your opinions guys and please on topic don't start suggesting infernus or vacca or voltic or a sports car(i have jester,elegy, massacro).

By the way all of my cars are fully modded so keep in mind that!

Thanks in advance!

ShogunTBone
  • ShogunTBone

Hit the Lights

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:28 PM

If you're going solely off performance, then the Cheetah is very responsive and adept at accelerating quite quick. I find it a bit wobbly on the freeways, but maybe that's just my poor driving. Anyway, if you've got the cash, then splurge for it for sure. To me, it's still worth owning despite the additions of the Zentorno and Turismo R and so on.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:01 PM

If I had the Turismo R, I wouldn't even think about buying the Cheetah. The Turismo R is everything and better. But if you have enough disposable funds, go for it.

• Militia likes this

bixlas13
  • bixlas13

Kingpin

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:05 AM

Thanks for your time guys i will!

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:10 AM

I've tried many times to love the Cheetah, but I just don't. I don't find it pretty. It's cool to drive, I guess, but the Turismo R is better.

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

I never buy cars in V based off performance because they simply don't handle like real cars in any way. The Carbonizzare for example is my favorite exotic and it doesn't even fall into the "Super" class. The Cheetah isn't the Testarossa inspired car I hoped it would be but it still looks great. I say if you appreciate it's looks and don't won't to drive something that's extremely played out like the Zentorno for example, well just go for it.

As for racing I'd try to compete in races that are tight and technical, I've won many races in the the more under-powered vehicles without mods simply by outmaneuvering the other racers. To me the long drag race like tracks are pretty boring and almost predetermined.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

The Cheetah is one ugly mother f*cker to be honest. It's insulting that it used to be a Testarossa and that it's now this.

• Cutter De Blanc, Delta India Echo and ShogunTBone like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users