Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V vehicles converted to San Andreas

SA Released SA WIP
1,316 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA 5 cars to SA (151 member(s) have cast votes)

Which car should I convert next?

1. Cognoscenti Cabrio (8 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

2. Tornado (22 votes [20.37%])

Percentage of vote: 20.37%

3. Prairie (6 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

4. Super Diamond (21 votes [19.44%])

Percentage of vote: 19.44%

5. Regina (8 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

6. Rat Loader (18 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

7. Camper (5 votes [4.63%])

Percentage of vote: 4.63%

8. Vincent (5 votes [4.63%])

Percentage of vote: 4.63%

9. Moonbeam (7 votes [6.48%])

Percentage of vote: 6.48%

10. Steed (2 votes [1.85%])

Percentage of vote: 1.85%

11. Fortune (6 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Alex_00700
  • Alex_00700

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:42 PM Edited by Alex_00700, 13 August 2017 - 07:18 PM.

Cheetah bug no found, but 2 comments

1 what would the dirt worked vehiclegrunge_iv.png texture MUST BE in txd file, why? don't know.

2 there are asi script  http://www.gamemoddi...-editor-12.html with the help of which you can use the game functions cars for example: up/down light zr 350

zfVG-CMJQ9i5kxFuD37OsA.png_wrg-CEWRm_Mabsd8n20Xw.png

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:11 PM Edited by Ndukong, 13 August 2017 - 09:12 PM.

Cheetah bug no found, but 2 comments

1 what would the dirt worked vehiclegrunge_iv.png texture MUST BE in txd file, why? don't know.

2 there are asi script  http://www.gamemoddi...-editor-12.html with the help of which you can use the game functions cars for example: up/down light zr 350

zfVG-CMJQ9i5kxFuD37OsA.png_wrg-CEWRm_Mabsd8n20Xw.png

I don't have GTA V, neither do I have the vehicle.rpf for latest DLCs. Don't even know where to download them. Hence, I took permission from Thundersmacker and converted the mods he has converted to IV. I will search for a tutorial on VSA and see how to implement it. I've been using it ingame on cars I download. Thanks for the reviews.

I take it the other 3 are ok?

Alex_00700
  • Alex_00700

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:20 AM Edited by Alex_00700, 14 August 2017 - 08:35 AM.

Cheetah

lky8CWpkSWa48OJJsO0Jpg.png

Rancher

headlamps transparent
xtJ3d2ZCSjyNmAd5QBC9Gw.png
Fortune
headlamps transparent
What for texture of the vehicle_generic_detail2 if there is a vehicle_generic_detail?

Vapid couote(lol i did not even know about this car)

headlamps transparent

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:35 AM

Cheetah

lky8CWpkSWa48OJJsO0Jpg.png

Rancher

headlamps transparent
xtJ3d2ZCSjyNmAd5QBC9Gw.png
Fortune
headlamps transparent
What for texture of the vehicle_generic_detail2 if there is a vehicle_generic_detail?

Vapid couote(lol i did not even know about this car)

headlamps transparent

Problem with cheetah petrol tank, is it the shape, or the fact that is is too embedded into the bodyshell?

I don't understand why the headlamps should be transparent. I use the same GTA Material settings for all lights (Wait, I will ask _F_).

vehicle_generic_detail and vehicle_generic_detail2 are exactly the same file (I think). I just used 2 in my template and stuck with it.

The vapid Coyote is a lore-friendly car designed by Thundersmacker. I like it so much, so I asked his permission to convert it. That will be one of the first cars I publish when I complete these lessons.

Alex_00700
  • Alex_00700

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:18 AM Edited by Alex_00700, 14 August 2017 - 04:20 PM.

The fact is that on the texure petrol tank has semitransparent pixels that are not displayed and looks like use dxt1

tk58Gjy1RNWS5ip8PwNJaQ.png oMOZwXImQ5aDZJR-5-zD_A.png

I found out what the problem is: texture has transparency, save texture in BMP format in the paint he will show the message "transparency will be lost" click "ok" and the problem is solved.(texture vehiclelights and vehiclelights_on) why did not I think of it when I saw this bug in a cabbie.https://drive.google...nNZX3JJc2M/view

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

The fact is that on the texure petrol tank has semitransparent pixels that are not displayed and looks like use dxt1

tk58Gjy1RNWS5ip8PwNJaQ.png oMOZwXImQ5aDZJR-5-zD_A.png

I found out what the problem is: texture has transparency, save texture in BMP format in the paint he will show the message "transparency will be lost" click "ok" and the problem is solved.(texture vehiclelights and vehiclelights_on) why did not I think of it when I saw this bug in a cabbie.https://drive.google...nNZX3JJc2M/view

Good looking out, Alex. Seems most light textures from IV have transparency. I will remove transparency in all before applying to model. Thanks.

Alex_00700
  • Alex_00700

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:27 PM Edited by Alex_00700, 15 August 2017 - 08:55 AM.

what cars will be converted in the future? I would like vincent and greenwood(http://gtaforums.com...ster-greenwood/)

Some cars have the glass transparency highlighted

rtBMjienTd2OM6dDMWfeCQ.png

W_zJwK-kTDOUtd4BaBjfrw.pngTS2sAg_uSQqhcEvdWiLnuQ.png

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:23 PM Edited by Ndukong, 15 August 2017 - 01:25 PM.

what cars will be converted in the future? I would like vincent and greenwood(http://gtaforums.com...ster-greenwood/)

Already did the vincent yesterday morning:

https://www.mediafir...tsu Vincent.rar

Also did the moonbeam, fortune and feltzer. You will need to change the handling.dat line for feltzer (or is it vehicles.ide?) so that CJ doesn't jump into the car when it has roof. None of the cars have damage parts either. Though I will work on damage later.

https://www.mediafir...se Moonbeam.rar

https://www.mediafir...pid Fortune.rar

https://www.mediafir...tor Feltzer.rar

Greenwood coming in by evening (GMT + 1). Also, I don't understand what you mean by highlighted glass transparency. Can you elaborate?

Alex_00700
  • Alex_00700

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:37 PM Edited by Alex_00700, 16 August 2017 - 11:31 AM.

Greenwood coming in by evening (GMT + 1). Also, I don't understand what you mean by highlighted glass transparency. Can you elaborate?

in the screenshot the impression that glass have a different transparency, marked in red, where it seems the transparency is stronger.

Also did the moonbeam, fortune and feltzer. You will need to change the handling.dat line for feltzer (or is it vehicles.ide?) so that CJ doesn't jump into the car when it has roof.

I do not know how to do it, it's the same riddle as adding to the tuning salon car colors 2,3,4 for cars.

Vincent

texture vehicle_generic_detail is not displayed had to rename in  vehicle_generic_detail2

gHMoVD5AQWaTo1kbIc-RTg.png

LnpEDqXmRsmLK-HLrlLMuw.png

• Ndukong likes this

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:52 PM

in the screenshot the impression that glass have a different transparency, marked in red, where it seems the transparency is stronger.

Also did the moonbeam, fortune and feltzer. You will need to change the handling.dat line for feltzer (or is it vehicles.ide?) so that CJ doesn't jump into the car when it has roof.

I do not know how to do it, it's the same riddle as adding to the tuning salon car colors 2,3,4 for cars. 

Actually, it isn't difficult. I just don't have time to do it. You understand how the stallion works, right? If you use a good handling editor (This one: http://www.gtainside...ltimate-editor/for example), you can change some flags of cars. Say whether they are convertible or not. OK, I will tell you the parts of handling line or vehicles.ide line to change. Later though.

Alex_00700
  • Alex_00700

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:44 PM Edited by Alex_00700, 15 August 2017 - 03:05 PM.

In the handling editor, I change the animation by changing the animation group: 19-convertible(standart animation feltzer), 1-low Normal animation and settings save in handling.cfg

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:44 PM

Here goes your Schyster Greenwood. Not GtaFanatik's own though. I asked him permission, but while waiting for his reply, I checked the mod on his workshop and he said GCT's own is better. So, I downloaded and converted GCT's version. I find it cool too, though I removed the third colour, and made it have only two colours like the vanilla version.

• Testeuros likes this

Alex_00700
  • Alex_00700

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:31 AM

Strangely, I see reverse lights and stop signals when I look down from the top (from another angle I just do not see them)(coronastar effect)

hlBoo6oSRJi8xNe04isU5A.pngJYQ0BA6URoKKBJtA4t4-_A.pngcV5aCyXFRQy28nUoHx4Utg.png

_F_
  • _F_

«««« † »»»»

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • Best Vehicle 2014 [GTAV Vehicles converted to San Andreas]

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:56 PM

Sorry guys, for I haven't posted any updates here in a while. It's mostly because I haven't had much free time lately, nor motivation to work on them...

But nevertheless I thought I could post some pictures of my old WIPs and other non-seen stuff that I have from old times.

hp5ibKt.jpg

Taka28G.jpg

2o0HkHW.jpg

aMSjOlX.png

yjma2sL.jpg

6l0oYn7.jpg

07KT1QS.jpg

oxUZ3Ja.jpg

wvFUs2d.jpg

3y5ALj8.jpg

• miclin, Toghrul Rahimli, eagle152 and 6 others like this

limapalon
  • limapalon

PS3 4 life!

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:04 PM

_F_ Just when I was about to ask how's the progress in the Manana, well; we can all understand that you have been busy and the lack of motivation, when you feel like you're ready to work again in your conversions we'll be here waiting for some news (BTW, ¿what do you think about the Peyote?, it's a car with a lot of potential for a lowrider for me).

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:26 AM

I completed the Vapid Fortune and uploaded it to gtainside.com. Here are screenshots and an alternate link while waiting for approval:

Link: https://www.mediafir...pid Fortune.rar

screenshots: http://imgur.com/ZrU7bma

• Testeuros likes this

Testeuros
  • Testeuros

Toast

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:09 PM Edited by Testeuros, 01 September 2017 - 01:10 PM.

At first I must say - good job, Ndukong. As a successor of Verlotsky (sort of, speaking of him - where he has gone?) your creations are really impressive (mainly because of the fact that the biggest amount of vehicles concerted from IV/V aren't in...nice condition at all, that's why I'm always happy to see a proper convert in SA..). Currently I'm thinking about several improvements and ideas for this thread.

At first I think this thread could be some kind of "showroom and gallery" for everyone, who's using this style of conversions. And...let's be honest - it's easier to get through one thread instead of looking for these conversions through...for example GTAINSIDE.

The second one - Ndukong, do you have anything like conversion list or any to-do list? I'm very interested in proper conversions of Thundersmacker's vehicles into the other games, especially in a proper style. With this to-do list there's a possibility to see some of the poll vehicles converted earlier and even saving Birdie's time.

And the last one. Speaking of these converts, I was thinking about editing some models from IV to make them...more multiplayer friendly. For example we should take a look onto the Comet Retro, magnificent vehicle (yep, I'm a fan of old-school Porsches) made by (mentioned) Thundersmacker. As you may know, this vehicle has got quite...annoying entering animation in default game and this animation is...quite problematic in terms of MTA (I don't know how SAMP works, if it's different or not) as it keeps default entering animations. The solution for this problem seems to be editing a vehicle into the "targa" form...or roadster. So...have you considered this (and other vehicles) editing into the form, which is more suitable for game?

MaTeeeS
  • MaTeeeS

ice cold baby!

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:16 PM

I will do handling for fortune :)

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:44 PM Edited by Ndukong, 02 September 2017 - 02:47 PM.

At first I must say - good job, Ndukong. As a successor of Verlotsky (sort of, speaking of him - where he has gone?) your creations are really impressive (mainly because of the fact that the biggest amount of vehicles concerted from IV/V aren't in...nice condition at all, that's why I'm always happy to see a proper convert in SA..). Currently I'm thinking about several improvements and ideas for this thread.

At first I think this thread could be some kind of "showroom and gallery" for everyone, who's using this style of conversions. And...let's be honest - it's easier to get through one thread instead of looking for these conversions through...for example GTAINSIDE.

The second one - Ndukong, do you have anything like conversion list or any to-do list? I'm very interested in proper conversions of Thundersmacker's vehicles into the other games, especially in a proper style. With this to-do list there's a possibility to see some of the poll vehicles converted earlier and even saving Birdie's time.

And the last one. Speaking of these converts, I was thinking about editing some models from IV to make them...more multiplayer friendly. For example we should take a look onto the Comet Retro, magnificent vehicle (yep, I'm a fan of old-school Porsches) made by (mentioned) Thundersmacker. As you may know, this vehicle has got quite...annoying entering animation in default game and this animation is...quite problematic in terms of MTA (I don't know how SAMP works, if it's different or not) as it keeps default entering animations. The solution for this problem seems to be editing a vehicle into the "targa" form...or roadster. So...have you considered this (and other vehicles) editing into the form, which is more suitable for game?

Thanks for the positive reviews, Testeuros. Actually, I didn't have any to-do list. Just wanted to learn conversion, and then convert any cars I see fit to replace the cars Birdie's cars don't replace in my game. After teaching me to mod them for myself, he encouraged me to release the cars as they are much in his style. As you said, I also like Thundersmacker's cars and I took permission from him to convert them. Some are WIP on my PC and I haven't started others. Send me a link to this Comet Retro and I will take look at the model when I put on my PC. It is rather unfortunate that I learned car conversion and impressed people just when 'I'm about to resume work. However, I will have my weekends free to continue modding and also several hours on some week days. Requests are allowed (as long as the cars are from IV or V).

Edit: On re-reading your post, it seems you want the Comet Retro to be edited and used in GTA IV? I haven't learned a thing about converting vehicles to GTA IV or how GTA IV files work. If that is the case, then, sorry. I can only learn something new during the X'Mas break.

@Matees

Thanks in advance for the handling line. You promised to make one for the Vincent. Unfortunately, I f*cked up my work when trying to make damage parts. I will convert it at the soonest convenience.

• Testeuros likes this

Testeuros
  • Testeuros

Toast

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:41 PM

Speaking of that Comet Retro, I was talking about the entering animation from SA (when you're not using door on driver's side), which isn't possible to change in MTA. That's why I was thinking about t-top/targa variant of the IV Comet Retro converted into SA. Yep, it's quite difficult write an essay in English as I'm not a native English speaker, that's why this part of the text written above was quite...delusional.

Alex_00700
  • Alex_00700

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 September 2017 - 09:09 AM Edited by Alex_00700, 03 September 2017 - 09:10 AM.

Bad what _F_  not did Lowrider tuning parts (how in gta underground) for voodoo i would add their in game.D83DDE25.png

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:59 PM Edited by Ndukong, 03 September 2017 - 09:40 PM.

Speaking of that Comet Retro, I was talking about the entering animation from SA (when you're not using door on driver's side), which isn't possible to change in MTA. That's why I was thinking about t-top/targa variant of the IV Comet Retro converted into SA. Yep, it's quite difficult write an essay in English as I'm not a native English speaker, that's why this part of the text written above was quite...delusional.

Oh! I understand you now. You don't want your character to "jump in" through a tangible roof. I will see if I can take the roof off, make it and extra or "targa" it like you say. But only expect results by next weekend. I'm starting work tomorrow.

Edit: Is this what you had in mind?

https://imgur.com/kglsw0M

Or you need the detached roof to be a glass textured extra?

Bad what _F_  not did Lowrider tuning parts (how in gta underground) for voodoo i would add their in game.D83DDE25.png

I'm sure it's because IV voodoo doesn't have lowrider tuning parts. However, if I get to convert the V voodoo (though I'm quite satisfied with _F_'s IV voodoo), I will convert the tuning parts too.

The second one - Ndukong, do you have anything like conversion list or any to-do list?

Like I said above, I don't actually have a to-do list. However, there are a series of cars I was learning conversion on. Since they are advanced WIPs, I think I should finish them first before I start with others. I should probably just list them here:

-Blista Compact IV

-Emperor Lokus IV (replace emperor)

-Willard Marbella IV (replace willard)

-Albany Virgo IV (replace virgo)

-Schyster Cabby IV (replace cabbie)

-Grotti Turismo Classic V (replace turismo)

-Grotti Cheetah Classic V (replace cheetah)

-Bravado Banshee V (replace banshee)

-Albany Alpha V (replace alpha)

-Willard Solair IV (replace solair)

-Bollokan Prairie V (replace cadrona)

-Dundreary Admiral IV (replace admiral)

-GCT's Brute Yosemite IV (replace yosemite)

-Vapid Contender IV (replace bobcat)

-Declasse Sabre (replace majestic)

-Benefactor Feltzer IV (replace feltzer)

-Hijak Khamelion V (replace zr350)

-Declasse Moonbeam IV (replace moonbeam)

-Declasse Rancher IV SUV (replace rancher)

-Maibatsu Vincent IV (replace vincent)

-Ubermacht Zion XS (replace bravura)

Most of these cars only need damage parts and tuning to complete. It's quite a long list and it will be good if I cleared all these from my PC first. Most of the cars are from IV because that was the only game I had, till _F_ pointed me to a link that has some V cars while Automan  provided me with files for the latest DLCs.

If _F_ permits it and you wish for a poll, you can use the cars above and have people vote which ones I should complete first.

Alex_00700
  • Alex_00700

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:25 AM Edited by Alex_00700, 04 September 2017 - 03:14 PM.

I'm sure it's because IV voodoo doesn't have lowrider tuning parts. However, if I get to convert the V voodoo (though I'm quite satisfied with _F_'s IV voodoo), I will convert the tuning parts too.

No need to convert voodoo gta 5, voodoo _F_ supports almost all tuning parts, not supports mics:voodoo(gta undergound) and remington, and roof: savanna and blade, also I noticed that the voodoo supports the air collector(but he tuning part normal and street racers cars)

fNzHH4QnRIeh0nQcgxg_Zw.png

MFTocmhbSvSU0Quip-zNYQ.png

Primo and moonbeam also Lowrider cars.

And Vapid Contender IV replace bobcat? there is vapid bobcat.  

Alex_00700
  • Alex_00700

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:52 PM Edited by Alex_00700, 01 October 2017 - 01:56 PM.

http://www.gtainside...blista-compact/(stop signal on the spot night lights)
8xRdsBlLTSKUIoULRtUfJg.pngqROS6LQgT0Ghft_ntL4ydw.png
dafyE8iASiKJ3lR7LY4N4A.png

Ndukong
  • Ndukong

Crackhead

• Members
  • Cameroon

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

Thanks, Alex. You sure know how to spot bugs. I've been expecting someone to report bugs on my released mods but u are the first. Thanks for that. Now, to the bugs.

I will fix the hood on the blista compact and release version 2.

For the lights, they all work perfectly on my PC. Don't know why it's bugged on yours.

I can't understand how the greenwood is bugged just by looking at the picture. Can u please explain the problem with it? Thanks.

P.S.: I'm going to take more modelling classes from m4k3 to make my mods better. That's another reason why I haven't released more of the cars I've converted.

Alex_00700
  • Alex_00700

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:46 PM Edited by Alex_00700, 04 October 2017 - 06:53 PM.

I can't understand how the greenwood is bugged just by looking at the picture. Can u please explain the problem with it? Thanks.

greenwood the bug is the same as cheetah and problem the hood

dafyE8iASiKJ3lR7LY4N4A.pngYvKEcKYMTISJiVEKlnnAHg.png_wrg-CEWRm_Mabsd8n20Xw.png

sz0-HhxLSoav7d1xc7sFGg.png

jCZjSzkjQxm6npqUFkT1Lw.png

MysticBlast3r26
  • MysticBlast3r26

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:21 AM

How can I download all the vehicles at once? any link? i want the latest one btw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users