Photo

The Remaining Hopes [Remake]

14 replies to this topic
Revolver1
  • Revolver1

Noob designer :D

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:24 AM Edited by Revolver1, 17 August 2014 - 06:40 AM.

Xe2itKK.jpg

Foreword: Hello, this is my first mission pack. I am new to designing so please no rude words if you find my mission bullsh*t or something. Instead, give me some feedbacks, both negative and positive are welcomed, and tell me how can I improve my skills. Thank you. Also, this is a remake of this. Both are mine. I just thought that instead of bumping a 1 year old topic, why not just create a new one.

6weNAM8.png

In the year of 2014, tension between United States, China and Russia skyrocketted. While China is trying to dominate the East sea for themselves, and Russia is trying to restore the U.S.S.R's glory, United States of America is the only reason why they haven't succeeded so far. Seeing they're going nowhere with USA's interferences, China and Russia shake hands and determined to put an end to U.S.A for good. War is just inevitable.

One year later, Russia and China both invaded U.S.A. Like any other war, there must be casulties. The war lasted til 2017. But, finally, with assistances from other countries on the world, the USA managed to defeat both China and Russia, but there was no real victory for USA, just blood of soldiers and innocent people on USA's lands. But Russia and China are sore losers, they don't accept defeat easily. They sent two nukes to California and Nevada, killing millions of people.

Luckily, San Andreas didn't suffer any impact from the lands of eternal fire, but still suffered severe consequences. EMP (Electronic Magnetic Pulse) from the bomb knocked down the electric grid, and San Andreas was pretty much dead. Marshal Law was immediately issued, but it didn't help much. People were hungry, people were thirsty, people were desparate... All order is gone, what is left is total anarchy.

Now, in the year of 2018, an army of ruthless grunts, an army of criminals, an army of terrorists, an army of desparate survivors was formed, calling themselves "The Army of Hope", or as known as "The Blue Army". There was no real hope in this army, all they delivered is the mass destruction of innocent lives and lands. In the darkest hours of San Andreas, there was a spark of real hope. A group of brave men, who could not bear the tyranny of The Blue Army, has stood up to break the shackles. These men called themselves "The Remanings". These men, are the people's remaining hopes in these curse lands, for a better future, for a better... tomorrow.

WLbEVVG.png

Mark Parkinson
A brave, strong, and smart guy. His dad was a marine but was presumbly M.I.A in the War. His whereabouts are unknown. His mom was killed by one of The Blue Army. Since then Mark built a great hatred for The Blue Army, and is always seeking revenge.

Vance Parkinson
Younger brother of Mark. After witnessing his mom's death, he became silent and barely speak. Just like Mark, he built a great hatred for The Blue Army. He'll do whatever it takes just to put an end to The Blue Army, even if it costs him his life.

Legends:
Green: Main characters.
Yellow: Main character related.
Blue: ''The Remainings'' member.
Red: ''The Blue Army'' members.

e1H3gzn.png

Chapter 1: The new recruit

Bad Memories

The Loss of Loved One

Danger Close

OW6rY5J.png

There are some references about games, novels, movies, etc. in the missions. See if you can spot them all.

4Qi2ja3.png

Dutchy3010 and PatrickW - For creating DYOM

Myself - For creating the missions

This - For headers

Google - For logo

Abeer - For helping and inspiring me to make missions.

Wolf247 - For help with story

And all my players + raters.

• KalashnikovZ likes this

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I didn't choose to be bad, but i had a choice.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:43 AM

The ''contacting the outside world'' idea reminded me of Brink, anyone?

Oh, right. No one played that game.

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:07 AM

Looks interesting MP dude :) Good luck for your missions :^:

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:25 AM

The ''contacting the outside world'' idea reminded me of Brink, anyone?

Oh, right. No one played that game.

Never actually played Brink, but if it makes you feel better, I did want to play it but couldn't :D.

• Juice the Joos likes this

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

I'm back into the DYOM game people! I took a long break and finally I'm back! Anybody who wants some writing please message me and I'll sort it all out.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

All we had to do was to follow the train CJ

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:29 PM

I'm back into the DYOM game people! I took a long break and finally I'm back! Anybody who wants some writing please message me and I'll sort it all out.

Good to see you back Wolf (altough I saw you only few times around the Forums).

@QaiserH@
  • @QaiserH@

GTA SAN ANDREAS MOVIE CREATOR

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:10 AM

Great,and your this mp looks great and need to try it 

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:29 AM

Updated story and characters section. This MP is temporarily put on hold until we (me and Wolf) are done with the story. Stay tune.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:36 AM

Two missions uploaded (Finally)

Bad Memories

The Loss of Loved One

RKalashnikova02
  • RKalashnikova02

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:37 PM Edited by RKalashnikova02, 15 August 2014 - 02:44 PM.

Yea i checked out the programs you used thanks for those :)

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I didn't choose to be bad, but i had a choice.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

Not the best mission pack. ://

What does that even mean? Please give constructive feedback, at least.

• Canadian Scrotum likes this

RKalashnikova02
  • RKalashnikova02

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by RKalashnikova02, 15 August 2014 - 03:58 PM.

What does that even mean? Please give constructive feedback, at least.

I will eat your macaroni salad.

I deleted that post because i thinked this is not the remake's page. The truth is that i like this mission pack. And i didn't tryed the remake, sorry if that comment disturbed you.

PS: Gah, my bad english :D

PS2: I dunno how did you made that 'thing' inside my comment. I dunno what is quote, because i am new on GTAForums.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:55 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 16 August 2014 - 07:56 PM.

Played. I found this mission-pack unique before playing, so i thought it would be good to give it a try. Nice use of objects in the early cutscene and how's story slowly developing in an interesting way. Also, black cutscene like when electric broke up was a good idea. There is much to be seen i guess, since this is only beginning, two missions. I have big hopes for this, good luck & keep it going!

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:18 AM

Played. I found this mission-pack unique before playing, so i thought it would be good to give it a try. Nice use of objects in the early cutscene and how's story slowly developing in an interesting way. Also, black cutscene like when electric broke up was a good idea. There is much to be seen i guess, since this is only beginning, two missions. I have big hopes for this, good luck & keep it going!

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Mission 3 was already uploaded on DYOM Website, and mission 4 is coming soon. Stay tuned.
P.S: Any wise tip for me? I can use some.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:02 AM

Mission 3 and 4 uploaded after some busy time.

Danger Close

New Home

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users