GTA: SA for the PS4?

6 replies to this topic
x_PokerFace_x
  • x_PokerFace_x

Cyinical

• Members
  • Peru

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:06 AM

So, including the fact that it was one of the biggest and most succesful games of the PS2; and definitely an all time classic, do you think we will be seeing it again in the current generation?

Personally, I think we won't, but I have to admit I'd love to. Anyhow I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

share your opinion below.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:57 AM

The whole idea of the Xbox One, and the PlayStation 4 is to ween Players away from the (currently) Great games of the past like GTA series (especially San Andreas).

They want to sell new games, using new technology. Sadly it would seem Better graphics over actual game Play being the big draw.

Rockstar (as far as I know) doesn't even have any GTA games for those machines.
It should be noted that they would have likely had advance knowledge and did not produce any for the release.

MrMadMike
  • MrMadMike

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:44 AM

A hd collection would be awesome

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

Street Cat

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:22 AM Edited by Queen Elizabeth II, 15 July 2014 - 08:22 AM.

Yes! I dream of seeing low poly textures on my HDTV! I don't think they would change every texture and models...

Kalerney
  • Kalerney

GTA universe resident since 2002

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

Do not forget that a San Andreas port COULD happen ... Why ?

Because the mobile version was not titled 10th year anniversary, unlike III and VC. Moreover this port was released 9 years after the original release ... Assuming that R* is almost forced to plan something big for the official 10th year anniversary (don't forget that we're talking about the most appreciated GTA ever !), a PS4/ONE port is a credible option.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:59 AM

You can get SA along with III, VC, VCS, LCS on the Playstation Network, but only for the PS3. So far it looks like the PS4 won't have backwards compatibility.

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

I don't think there is a possibility for PS4 and even XONE.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users