Photo

NationStates

152 replies to this topic
Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:32 PM Edited by Nipperkins, 16 July 2014 - 06:55 PM.

http://www.nationsta...forums?start=10

The Commonwealth of Catestan is a huge, genial nation, notable for its national health service. The compassionate, intelligent population of 336 million Cates are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Social Welfare. The average income tax rate is 50%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.

A new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime is totally unknown. Catestan's national animal is the Cate, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Cate Sterling.

http://www.nationsta...nation=alantown

The Dominion of Alantown is a huge, economically powerful nation, renowned for its complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 384 million Dogeians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

The small, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Defence, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Gambling, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.

Immigrant herding has become a national pastime, Alantown is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, torture is commonly used to extract information from suspected criminals, and funding for education has been redirected into the military. Crime is moderate. Alantown's national animal is the Doge, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Dogecoin.

• fireguy109 likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:02 PM

The Most Serene Republic of Raavistya has relocated to the region.

• fireguy109, Sugar Free Nos and Franceska like this

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

*I just love this world*-Hatred (Peaceful edition)

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:16 AM Edited by Kowai7108, 18 July 2014 - 12:37 AM.

https://www.nationst...ation=kidoncare
KIdoncare have moved to this fine region.

The Federation of KIdoncare is a tiny, economically powerful nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 7 million KIdoncareans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 30%. A very small private sector is dominated by the Trout Farming industry.
High-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, and bicyclists are banned from major roads. Crime is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. KIdoncare's national animal is the Megalodon Shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its currency is the Paper.
KIdoncare is ranked 76,520th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector, scoring 1 on the Mozzarella Productivity Index

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Death to the Bourgeoisie - Long live Anarchy

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

What kind of bullsh*t is this?

"Following a tragic double-murder, capital punishment has surged as an election issue. There now appears a real possibility that right-wing candidate Marleen Nguyen, running on a "Do the Crime, pay the Penalty" platform, will gain power. While society's intelligentsia is outraged, debate rages as to whether the government should intervene.

"This is a democracy, remember?" rhetorically questions Professor Evan Leppard of the University of Greater Informal Anarchists. "That means that if the people want something, the people get it. I hate to say it, but in the name of political freedom, we need to accept that our country will have the death penalty."

"I'm sorry," says Civil Rights Unionist Ryan Dredd, "but this travesty cannot be allowed to pass. If the government needs to crack down on lunatic fringe groups in order to keep our great nation free of the death penalty, then so be it. We must ban the politics of hatred and fear!"

So, I have to "crack down on lunatic fringe groups" in order to completely reject capital punishment? And what the f*ck does the death penalty have to do with political freedom? I thought my population was supposed to be intelligent. Whoever wrote this question needs a slap in their f*cking big dumb face. Oh well, guess it's a full-on prole dictatorship now. Up against the wall, motherf*ckers.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 and Finite like this

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:15 PM

What kind of bullsh*t is this?

"Following a tragic double-murder, capital punishment has surged as an election issue. There now appears a real possibility that right-wing candidate Marleen Nguyen, running on a "Do the Crime, pay the Penalty" platform, will gain power. While society's intelligentsia is outraged, debate rages as to whether the government should intervene.

"This is a democracy, remember?" rhetorically questions Professor Evan Leppard of the University of Greater Informal Anarchists. "That means that if the people want something, the people get it. I hate to say it, but in the name of political freedom, we need to accept that our country will have the death penalty."

"I'm sorry," says Civil Rights Unionist Ryan Dredd, "but this travesty cannot be allowed to pass. If the government needs to crack down on lunatic fringe groups in order to keep our great nation free of the death penalty, then so be it. We must ban the politics of hatred and fear!"

So, I have to "crack down on lunatic fringe groups" in order to completely reject capital punishment? And what the f*ck does the death penalty have to do with political freedom? I thought my population was supposed to be intelligent. Whoever wrote this question needs a slap in their f*cking big dumb face. Oh well, guess it's a full-on prole dictatorship now. Up against the wall, motherf*ckers.

I had to make a choice between encouraging young children to gamble or to outlaw it, so I outlawed it and because of that i'm now 'corrupt'

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:54 PM Edited by PaletoChickenCapo, 17 July 2014 - 07:08 PM.

Nation name: Sairan.
Link: http://www.nationsta...t/nation=sairan

Motto:  "Those who know best, rule best"

• fireguy109 likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Death to the Bourgeoisie - Long live Anarchy

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:04 PM Edited by ShootPeopleNotDope, 17 July 2014 - 07:15 PM.

According to that link, your nation doesn't exist. :panic:

EDIT: Yup, fixed.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

Oh, I think it works now, thanks :^:

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:06 PM

THE CONFEDERACY OF SLOUGH-DUME

The Confederacy of Slough-Dume is a fledgling, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million Slough-Dumeans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.

The small, liberal, pro-business government is effectively ruled by the Department of Commerce, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Law & Order receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12%. A robust private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Cheese Exports and Information Technology.

Crime is a major problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Slough-Dume's national animal is the Olifaant, and its currency is the Wompum.

Where life is cheap, and you're only useful when you are - until you're not.

• fireguy109 likes this

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:35 PM

The Rogue Nation of Harlizan is a fledgling, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its strong anti-business policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6 million Harlizanians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

The enormous, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Religion & Spirituality. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 28%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.

Elections have been outlawed, organ donation is compulsory, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, and military spending is on the increase. Crime is a problem. Harlizan's national animal is the Chupacabra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Doubloon.

http://www.nationsta...nation=harlizan
ALL HAIL OR BE HAILED UPON
  • Moonshield likes this

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:43 PM Edited by stu, 17 July 2014 - 11:43 PM.

All glory to Amsterdon!

The Federation of Amsterdon is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by The Supreme Leader of the Federation with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.628 billion Amsterdonians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leider Stad. The average income tax rate is 97%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.

Ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted, the state has declared war on the environment and environmentalists by association, and the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Amsterdon after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Amsterdon's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is The Supreme Leader , and its currency is the Guilder.

http://www.nationsta...ation=amsterdon

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:19 AM Edited by Flynny, 18 July 2014 - 01:23 AM.

Greeting from New Flynninton, the new evil benevolent sovereignty greets you all as neighbours and sends an open invitation for any of you to enjoy our murder-sun-soaked beaches. The Imperial Royal guards will keep you safe as you are guests of our *gun cocks* great old King Wenceslas, who loves each and every one of his 5 million citizens as if they were his own children, about 100000 of them are, and if you come here, then for as long as you are you will be treated as an adopted child of our king, in a good way. We are a relatively new nation but we already have a rich history, including but not limited to:

• purifying our homeland
  • Losing our Prince (who is most likely to succeed his father) in a game of hide and seek
  • Finding our Prince hiding in a plane 
  • Taking our prince back to his Palace as he screamed "get me out of this sh*t-hole"
  • Improving our airports from being sh*t-holes to Piss-holes, so now they are on par with heathrow

We might be a monarchy but once our immortal King decides he is tired of his role as king and retires to be reincarnated as a dragon we choose which of his willing and worthy heirs will take control, we also vote on an elected representative to handle the day to day business while our King is out doing coke of strippers' tits ruling over our land making more important decisions, like outlawing red hats, and making ice cream free for kids 10 or under, and himself, and creating a death star

So come to New Flynninton, see the signts, pet the famed and man-eating friendly chocolate penguin eagle fish and make your own history :)

*gunshot*

*2nd man walks in and speaks in a Ray Winston voice*

CLICK THE FACKIN' LINK FOR MORE INFO-MATE-SHUN

http://www.nationsta...=new_flynninton

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 and Finite like this

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:22 AM Edited by Secura, 18 July 2014 - 01:24 AM.

The Republic of Secyria is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working, cynical population of 5 million Secyrians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The large government devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison.

The average income tax rate is 26%. A healthy private sector is led by the Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.
Crime is relatively low. Secyria's national animal is the Direwolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Gil.

We do so hope you enjoy your stay.

Irrational
  • Irrational

Federação das Américas

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:15 AM Edited by Irrational, 18 July 2014 - 02:53 AM.

rsz_flag_of_the_federation_of_the_americ The Federation of the Americas
Motto: "By Right or Might"

The Federation of the Americas is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million Americans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion. The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Law & Order, and Defence. The average income tax rate is 22%, but much higher for the wealthy. A very small private sector is dominated by the Soda Sales industry. Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The Americas' national animal is the Onça Pintada, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Real.

National Anthem

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:05 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 18 July 2014 - 02:05 PM.

I've kept my NationState, Tulija, tootling along for a very long time now - ever since I first made one when the game was first promoted here in 2010 (I think?). Lovely little time killer.

TargetTango
  • TargetTango

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

I've kept my NationState, Tulija, tootling along for a very long time now - ever since I first made one when the game was first promoted here in 2010 (I think?). Lovely little time killer.

Same here, I've kept playing and once the original region started to die out I moved to another roleplay based region and created an entire wikipedia style page for my nation. http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Arkiasis

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

The Democratic States of Rainbowbitch has joined the region.

The country is known for its economic/personal freedoms and its immense natural beauty. Many nature-related recreational opportunities can be found throughout the nation, including skiing, hiking and swimming in the various lakes and oceans.

http://www.nationsta...on=rainbowbitch

Zyo
  • Zyo

Homie

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 July 2014 - 07:30 PM

I have re-established my role as Dictator of the benevolent nation of Zyonia. All hail Zyonia!

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

The Dominion of Corannis

"Burn the Heretic. Kill the Mutant. Purge the Unclean."

The Dominion of Corannis is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million Corannisians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."

The large government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 24%, but much higher for the wealthy. A small but healthy private sector is led by the Soda Sales industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Book Publishing.

Crime is moderate. Corannis's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Throne Gelt.

• Raavi and Sugar Free Nos like this

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:08 AM Edited by KaRzY6, 20 July 2014 - 08:31 AM.

I'm the Constitutional Monarch of Souldek, I joined GTAF region. I'm so glad I found, perfect game for me! :D

EDIT:

Anyone want to see my map I created for my country? I tried to make it pretty nice on Photoshop.

http://i.imgur.com/zzcuoNS.png

2nd EDIT:

I made a 2nd country (Forkle Islands)

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• The Connection
  • Olympics

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

Because I cant help myself.

The United States of CocaColaCountry is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed population of 5 million CocaColaCountryians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass -- devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 37%, but much higher for the wealthy. A small but healthy private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Information Technology and Door-to-door Insurance Sales.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. CocaColaCountry's national animal is the Coke Bottle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the ColaDollar.

• Finite and Franceska like this

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

Rebel I've never seen something so f*ckin' meta.

• stu likes this

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• The Connection
  • Olympics

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:37 PM

Can't help myself. The lack of imagination within me is impressive.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:24 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 22 July 2014 - 09:52 AM.

The Confederacy of Corkhatastan
Cork hats for all
Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists

The Confederacy of Corkhatastan is a fledgling, safe nation, renowned for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million Corkhatastanians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government is mainly concerned with Social Welfare, although Education and Healthcare are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 37%, but much higher for the wealthy. A small but healthy private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, followed by Basket Weaving and Cheese Exports.
Crime is totally unknown. Corkhatastan's national animal is the jumbuck, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Cork mark.
https://www.nationst...on=corkhatastan
  • Sugar Free Nos, Coin and TheGoodSgtScooter like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:01 AM

To euthanize a dying man, or to not. That us the issue that The Grand Republic of Scooter has come under at the moment.

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:10 AM Edited by TheGoodSgtScooter, 22 July 2014 - 01:37 PM.

To euthanize a dying man, or to not. That us the issue that The Grand Republic of Scooter has come under at the moment.

The Republic of The Grand Republic of Scooter is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million The Grand Republics of Scooterian have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 22%. A large private sector is led by the Gambling industry, followed by Trout Farming and Automobile Manufacturing.

Crime is moderate, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The Grand Republic of Scooter's national animal is the Great Pyrenees, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Dallor. http://www.nationsta...blic_of_scooter
  • Jolly Swagman likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm new to PC gaming pls be gentle

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:46 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 22 July 2014 - 03:50 AM.

The Holy Empire of Sugarless Nossypoo

Motto: You only get one shot, so bring a rocket launcher

Category: Psychotic Dictatorship

Civil Rights: Some

Economy: Reasonable

Political Freedoms: Rare

"The Holy Empire of Sugarless Nossypoo is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million Sugarless Nossypooans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

The large government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 28%, but much higher for the wealthy. A small but healthy private sector is led by the Retail industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Furniture Restoration.

Crime is moderate. Sugarless Nossypoo's national animal is the Hyperactive Teen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Empty NOS can."

All Nossypooans will be happy and docile, or else.

http://www.nationsta...arless_nossypoo
  • Jolly Swagman likes this

Waylon Jennings
  • Waylon Jennings

Lonesome, On'ry and Mean.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:09 AM Edited by Waylon Jennings, 22 July 2014 - 04:22 AM.

The Kingdom of Waylonville

Motto: We screw so you don't have to.

Category: Corrupt Dictatorship

Civil Rights: Some

Economy: Good

Political Freedoms: Outlawed

The Kingdom of Waylonville is a fledgling, genial nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. The compassionate, cynical population of 6 million Waylon Fans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.

The large government juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Law & Order, and Defence. The average income tax rate is 30%, but much higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Gambling and Uranium Mining.

Elections have been outlawed, vegetarianism is compulsory, it is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs, and the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts. Crime is moderate. Waylonville's national animal is the Cactus, and its currency is the Bocephus buck.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:11 AM

How do I get a counry

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm new to PC gaming pls be gentle

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:19 AM

Ok, I think I may have just made the best country in this game ever, even down to the part about gambling.

I am crying tears of joy right now at my accomplishment. Please, have a look:

http://www.nationsta...amn_fine_coffee
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users