questions about car modding

1 reply to this topic
pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:22 PM

sry if this is the wrong section. I haven't played IV on pc in a long time and I'm not able to atm

-what is the range of color customization on cars? I remember the trainer had some options and I think there's an outside program which let you use any RGB color. How about a primary color with a pearlescent like you see in V, are those kinds of combos possible?

-can wheel type (rims) and wheel color be changed easily? is that a function in the trainer or something you would have to do manually with a program?

-can you move mod components between cars easily? like if I wanted to put a spoiler on a van or any vehicle which doesn't have one, would that require a modeling program?

thanks

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:33 PM

- These are all the default GTA IV colors, I dont know whetever if they can be added new ones or its limited to the forementioned ones.

http://gta.wikia.com/Carcols.dat/gtaiv

Messing with the SNT color changing options you can get some kind of pearlescent color but anything close to the ones of V. It has something to do with the color of the light reflection.

- Sometimes its possible to change them, depends on the model. When it's possible, it can be done with the color changing option in SNT.

- Youd need Zmodeler for that so no, you can't do it easily.
  • pokemon4ever likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users