Free aim

7 replies to this topic
grayman1977
  • grayman1977

Active

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:39 PM

Ok so I'm  in this crew and we do nothing but free aim, I already have my settings fixed so you don't half to comment on my vibration etc.

Does anyone have tips like:

1.where to aim

2. What to do when their running in zig zags continuously and you can't take time to aim properly 

3. How to move when their approaching you

And yes I do roll, I just need tips and if you have any other tips besides the 3 I put up that'd be awesome

WandererNiko
  • WandererNiko

Wanderer

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

Aim to the head, do not stay in the same position a lot of time, try to be a bit far from your target.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

Get the best internet connection you can.

grayman1977
  • grayman1977

Active

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:27 AM

Alright, Also I see alot of people moving in circles kinda and their not even rolling, their aiming while moving looking like a glitchy way but they noT. How do I do that? or when they're cornering where should I be aiming. I just started and feel like failure

Chris Guzman
  • Chris Guzman

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:20 PM

I assume it's for multiplayer. Well, I have a few advices anyway.

If someone is running towards you in zig-zag and its hard to hit, then you should try it, it seems to be quite effective.

When using an assault rifle or pistol, you crouch for improved accuracy and tap the fire button as fast as you can, that greatly increases the firing rate rather than holding the trigger.

Maybe not very useful but hope it helps somehow.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Want me to cut you up and sell your organs?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:34 PM Edited by B Dawg, 02 April 2015 - 12:36 PM.

You revived something a year old :D I'll still post this.

Some useful tips: While moving/running around, do not vertically move the thumbstick (move it up or down) so it always stays leveled on the enemy's head when you start to aim, unless you/enemy is up a hill or similar. Tap fire or burst fire depending on the weapon and range. Don't use the cover system if you want to shoot, use it only if you want to have a good view of the enviroment without having to change camera zoom. Crouch behind objects instead.

This is the video that taught me how to kick ass back in the old days. I do not recommend doing corner-shooting as that is cheap tactics where you can't get shot while you can shoot others.

• lol232 likes this

und
  • und

GTA IV Crouching

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:47 AM Edited by Simply logic, 30 January 2016 - 04:43 AM.

Some useful tips: While moving/running around, do not vertically move the thumbstick (move it up or down) so it always stays leveled on the enemy's head when you start to aim, unless you/enemy is up a hill or similar. Tap fire or burst fire depending on the weapon and range. Don't use the cover system if you want to shoot, use it only if you want to have a good view of the enviroment without having to change camera zoom. Crouch behind objects instead.

https://www.youtube....h?v=2geUYZkpSes

This is the video that taught me how to kick ass back in the old days. I do not recommend doing corner-shooting as that is cheap tactics where you can't get shot while you can shoot others.

If the game has glitches and they're being used then use them.

Free aim requires knowledge about who you're hanging out with in free aim and when the time comes where you have no choice but to turn around with your weapon. Depending on the weapons that effect every scenario you will need to chose your destiny. What do you want out of free aim?

Alright, Also I see alot of people moving in circles kinda and their not even rolling, their aiming while moving looking like a glitchy way but they noT. How do I do that? or when they're cornering where should I be aiming. I just started and feel like failure

You decide how to confront your oppenents.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:52 PM Edited by lol232, 17 February 2016 - 10:52 PM.

Oh sh*t, somehow this video gave me goosebumps. I f*cking remember it. Good old times.
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users