Photo

Preventing Us From Glitching is R*'s Responsibility

251 replies to this topic
IROCZFOX
  • IROCZFOX

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:38 PM

In today's world, you need to make yourself your #1 priority. Do you have to like it? No. Do I like it? Fuk no. That's not how the world should be. Everyone SHOULD take care of each other and always do the right thing but that's not how it is. You either adapt or struggle.

This level of self-entitlement is onpar with borderline criminal sociopathy. I feel bad that your world view is this warped, and, again, I shudder at the implications that so many young people feel like you do.

Edit: And the next line will probably earn me a temp ban, and I don;t care as its worth it to express my feelings on how repugnant your life attitude is: I hate you, die. And take everyone with the same mindset with you.

Bloated. You're using the word "entitled" here, when it doesn't apply. Call him bitter, distraught, stupid, or something else, because your overuse of entitled nullifies your entire post.

Regardless of what crap he may have said before. His statement that you quoted is not particularly wrong. Many successful business men have become rich using exactly his logic.

~Joseph~
  • ~Joseph~

Pro Racer |2-1 Ratio|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:43 PM Edited by ~Joseph~, 16 July 2014 - 07:46 PM.

You shouldnt' receive consequences for something the game allows you to do without any hacking tools.

• MilezDawg likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

In today's world, you need to make yourself your #1 priority. Do you have to like it? No. Do I like it? Fuk no. That's not how the world should be. Everyone SHOULD take care of each other and always do the right thing but that's not how it is. You either adapt or struggle.

This level of self-entitlement is onpar with borderline criminal sociopathy. I feel bad that your world view is this warped, and, again, I shudder at the implications that so many young people feel like you do.

Edit: And the next line will probably earn me a temp ban, and I don;t care as its worth it to express my feelings on how repugnant your life attitude is: I hate you, die. And take everyone with the same mindset with you.
Bloated. You're using the word "entitled" here, when it doesn't apply. Call him bitter, distraught, stupid, or something else, because your overuse of entitled nullifies your entire post.

Regardless of what crap he may have said before. His statement that you quoted is not particularly wrong. Many successful business men have become rich using exactly his logic.

Thank you. This is not a model of how I love my life or how I believe anyone should. However, the same consistent details constantly show up all over the world, that this is how most have to be to be successful. I may not be 100% correct. I doubt I am. I hope I'm more wrong, but I'm speaking from what I see and learn after trimming away all the bullsh!t from my own personal experience. If I could have my way, we would live in a more unified world where the little guy doesn't get held down.

We don't have to agree on anything, but thank you for posting something relevant that contributes to the thought being discussed.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

Edit: And the next line will probably earn me a temp ban

Too f*ckng right.
  • bloatedsack likes this

IROCZFOX
  • IROCZFOX

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM

Thank you. This is not a model of how I love my life or how I believe anyone should. However, the same consistent details constantly show up all over the world, that this is how most have to be to be successful. I may not be 100% correct. I doubt I am. I hope I'm more wrong, but I'm speaking from what I see and learn after trimming away all the bullsh!t from my own personal experience. If I could have my way, we would live in a more unified world where the little guy doesn't get held down.

We don't have to agree on anything, but thank you for posting something relevant that contributes to the thought being discussed.

Regardless of what we agree on or not. Imho, it really is a dog eat dog world out there. In my experience, the faster a person figures that out... The more successful they will be. While I don't disagree with all of bloated's points. He is wrong on this one. Nothing personal, but he just seems like a bright young man who has yet to experience how much of the world works.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:02 AM Edited by We Are Ninja, 17 July 2014 - 12:06 AM.

What does it being a dog eat dog world have to do with glitching money in GTAO? You obscenely cynical individuals are talking about f*cking people before they f*ck you. Bloated is talking about irresponsible pricks not acknowledging their accountability for their own actions...
  • mr toasterbutt likes this

Crossed Sabres
  • Crossed Sabres

Miss LS Organizer

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:24 AM

Stop comparing a video game to real life. In real life people have insurance. Guess what? If you don't properly set yourself up to be protected, insurance won't cover you. So in a way (partially) it IS your own fault if someone breaks in and steals your sh*t for not protecting yourself. You want nice things? Getting them isn't the only thing that requires effort, keeping them does too.

If this is actually the prevailing attitude in young people today, then we, as a society and race, are f*cking utterly done. I'm assuming you're just engaging is halfwitted hyperbole, but if you honestly, and truly, feel this way then.. jesus, I don't know what.

Only halfwitted?  That's being really generous.
That's not my point of view. That's what an insurance company will tell you. Where I live was seriously ravaged by hurricane Sandy and I can't begin to tell you how many people I know got screwed because of the insurance companies' twisted logic.

We live in a corrupted world. The rules are dirty and the way people avoid being controlled by their own rules are even dirtier. You won't succeed in this world if you let people control you with puppet strings. Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty just to get by. That doesn't make it right. Not every choice people are given has a "right" and "wrong" option. Life is subjective. Because of that, you need to learn to protect and fight for yourself because no one will do it for you and no one will have your back.

If you're a competent human being, you'll realize that even if you play by the rules, others won't. It's human nature. You can't ever expect anyone to play by the rules because that's letting your guard down. If you care at all about anything you've worked for in life, you'd put forth more than enough effort to protect your own. If you don't, you're either lazy, stupid, or just plain blind to the world around you.

Don't get upset with me because I opened a window to reality. Be upset with yourself because you either can't grasp it, or are ignorant to it.

I noticed that everyone has been ganging up on Fox2Quick, but I don't think it's fair to say that what he's arguing is "half-witted" or "stupid".  If you think his ideas are foreign or incompatible with society, you most likely have limited yourself to other schools of thought, or are trolling him simply for your own pleasure.

If you're interested in supporting these types of arguments, Fox2Quick, I suggest you read the works of Niccolo Machiavelli, John Locke or Friedrich Nietzsche.  A lot of their work has to do with governments, society and morality.

Or if you don't have the time, you can just re-watch the Dark Knight.  There's a reason why the archetypes in this film are so appealing to the human psyche.

62e8f97d1a634fa9c953f97718f95cba.jpg

• MilezDawg, IROCZFOX and Fox2Quick like this

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:32 AM Edited by ManInBlack, 17 July 2014 - 01:33 AM.

Real Knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance 

-Confucius 

• serpentoflight and Fox2Quick like this

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

Use of the sh*t stick has been authorized

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:23 AM

You mother f*ckers are taking this video game way too seriously. What happened to playing for fun ?
I don't care if you glitch or grind, how others play never has bothered me personally.
  • serpentoflight likes this

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

internet dweeb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:20 AM Edited by mr toasterbutt, 18 July 2014 - 03:20 AM.

You mother f*ckers are taking this video game way too seriously. What happened to playing for fun ?
I don't care if you glitch or grind, how others play never has bothered me personally.

It effects people who buy cash cards. They who spend real money for GTA money. It has nothing to do with how you go about playing online or how you choose to have fun. Even if you wouldn't buy cash cards to begin with, those who would buy them are discouraged just from seeing other players just glitch money.

This is the main reason why their parent company and anyone else who plays the game and has a problem with glitching money would care so much. This is as straight-forward as it gets.

Ikeblaster
  • Ikeblaster

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:46 AM

The only way to be honest to stop all the glitching is for rockstar to give us 200,000 every update, dlc, or patch >:)

GhostZodick
  • GhostZodick

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:37 AM

Providing entertainment is also R*'s responsibility.

• MilezDawg likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users