Photo

Disable Zooming in When Aiming Or Shooting

1 reply to this topic
Slasher_101
  • Slasher_101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

Im making a pistol whip mod for PC (hitting with your gun). I think you can do it on the xbox but not on computer. Im not sure though because ive never played the xbox version. Anyway, it is in the PC version, you just have to change the controls in one of the files to PC controls.

Now my problem is that when you click the mouse to hit someone the camera zooms in for a second to over your shoulder, like if you were aiming the gun. Same thing with the sniper rifle, you see the scope for a second when you click. Other than that it works great, you can hit peds with any gun, rocket launcher included. The only problem is that it quickly zooms in first.

So if anyone knows of a way to disable the camera zoom when you shoot that would really help me out. If there's a mod which lets you shoot without zooming in (like if you pressed left click but not right click) that would probably work fine. or anything similar!

Slasher_101
  • Slasher_101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

So Ive found out that if you press V (default) the camera will change so if you have it zoomed out as far as possible then it doesn't zoom to over your shoulder when you attack. The problem is still there but less noticable. Also if you try hitting someone with the sniper rifle you still see the scope for a second

Still looking for answers if anyone has anything!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users