Kick players out of a moving PV

41 replies to this topic
Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

Meh... Bullet proof car fixes that if you do it right.

Drive fast...Set passengers to NO ONE.     Do a quick stoppie 180...  It will kick the player out in mid spin.    And leave them facing the back end with no target lock on.

RPGs and miniguns don't lock on to targets....

Well..  I never said you have to park there like an idiot and let them destroy your PV. 

If you kick said player out you can just drive away before they know what happened.  You also have the jump on killing them too.  So, shoot if you want if you see them fumbling over weapons.

Its not like the player is ready for the said boot.. They don't have enough time to cycle to RPGs or Mini guns.  Mini guns barely matter.. RPGS need to be timed out.  In most cases you could drive away or drop that player before he does any damage.

So it does not matter 'what they do'.. Been doing this for a while.  never had a problem.    The key is to do it quicker they can think.
Lol well it's obvious you always deal with noobs.
That notion that everyone "fumbles with weapons" is silly :p

Its got nothing to do with noobs.   But lets face it, if you're gonna kick someone out of your car hes probably a noob.  

But..When you get kicked out of a car that fast it takes a few seconds for your brain and character to adjust to what just happened..   

I bet i could 180 swing and drop you before you even stopped the exit animation.  So.. if you wanna try and RPG mini gun me.  You could try... My gT is right there.  I doubt you could re-act fast enough even if you knew it was going to happen.
Lol where did you get that information from yo? Last I checked the car has to come to a complete stop. That animation is long enough for even a brain dead turtle to notice it quick enough to respond :p

Lol my turtle hangs out next to me when I play and she watches the screen. Even she can tell sh!/s going down in that short of a time.
  • RoyalRedXIII likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:18 PM Edited by Vooodu, 14 July 2014 - 05:35 PM.

Drive fast...Set passengers to NO ONE.     Do a quick stoppie 180...  It will kick the player out in mid spin.    And leave them facing the back end with no target lock on.

Well..  I never said you have to park there like an idiot and let them destroy your PV. 

If you kick said player out you can just drive away before they know what happened.  You also have the jump on killing them too.  So, shoot if you want if you see them fumbling over weapons.

Its not like the player is ready for the said boot.. They don't have enough time to cycle to RPGs or Mini guns.  Mini guns barely matter.. RPGS need to be timed out.  In most cases you could drive away or drop that player before he does any damage.

So it does not matter 'what they do'.. Been doing this for a while.  never had a problem.    The key is to do it quicker they can think.

Its got nothing to do with noobs.   But lets face it, if you're gonna kick someone out of your car hes probably a noob.  

But..When you get kicked out of a car that fast it takes a few seconds for your brain and character to adjust to what just happened..   

I bet i could 180 swing and drop you before you even stopped the exit animation.  So.. if you wanna try and RPG mini gun me.  You could try... My gT is right there.  I doubt you could re-act fast enough even if you knew it was going to happen.

Lol where did you get that information from yo? Last I checked the car has to come to a complete stop. That animation is long enough for even a brain dead turtle to notice it quick enough to respond :p

No.. It does not have to come to a complete stop.  Why would you think that?

I can set it to no one at full speed, slow down and do a nice 180..  And you get kicked in mid swing.  Which means you exit in mid swing.  By the time you finish the exit animation im already in position to drop you or just drive away.  

This is not a debate here.. Im telling you how it is.   :p

homeskillet
  • homeskillet

Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:27 PM

Need an ejection seat mod at LSC for convertibles only.

Sold similar to ignition bombs and remote bombs. I'd pay 10-20k for each seat.

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:30 PM

ejecto-seato-cuz.jpg

• Vooodu and OriginalCharacter like this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

How about not convertibles only...

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:36 PM

flying through the highway in a zentorno with a passenger

notice an 18 wheeler up ahead

just as you're about to pass it, eject his ass out and watch as he flops and smashes right into the trailer...

i'd love to make this possible

homeskillet
  • homeskillet

Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

Then you would just dump them out the door onto the street.

With a convertible you can use an aircraft ejection seat which would be way cooler.

• coach_wargo likes this

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

If someone is driving your car you can eject them (or at least you used to be able to) and they don't go flopping along, the car just stops and they're left standing next to it. Why not just let you kick a passenger and leave him standing on the side of the road as you keep on cruising?

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

No.. It does not have to come to a complete stop.  Why would you think that?

I can set it to no one at full speed, slow down and do a nice 180..  And you get kicked in mid swing.  Which means you exit in mid swing.  By the time you finish the exit animation im already in position to drop you or just drive away.  

This is not a debate here.. Im telling you how it is.   :p

My bad :/ I didn't notice you were batman.

That must explain why you always come out on top over the bad gaiz.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

I kicked my crew leader out of my car once just to mess with him. I stopped and as he was being kicked out another crew member who had been driving behind us couldn't stop in time and ran him over, killing him instantly. I had a good laugh about that one.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:48 PM Edited by Vooodu, 14 July 2014 - 05:50 PM.

My bad :/ I didn't notice you were batman.

That must explain why you always come out on top over the bad gaiz.

:lol:

Hey man im just saying.  I mean, i've done this alot.

If you do a nice 180 slow spin it will spin the guy out instead of letting him calmly get out and be ready to attack you.

When you do it like i said.. You can't tell whats going to to happen if you're the passenger.  It just seems like the driver is doing a power slide.  And then, POOP! out he drops.  And even before his exit animation finishes I can kill that player.   This is like a split second type of thing..  Thats why i say fumble with weapons.. This is not  a slow thing here... Its fast.

I mean, you do it in a way that the unwanted passenger can't tell..  Im not pulling over and kicking him and complaining... Im going for a really fast drive.. then doing a quick half donut with a KICK.

Hey... Do it yourself.  You'll see... :beerhat:

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

Then you would just dump them out the door onto the street.
With a convertible you can use an aircraft ejection seat which would be way cooler.

Well in a vert, the top would need to be down as well. If it were implemented for every car, they could have it set to blast the door open and launch them. Just because they're being tossed horizontally instead of vertically doesn't mean it has to be any less spectacular.

Then I could see people lining up to shoot passengers through obstacles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users