Kick players out of a moving PV

41 replies to this topic
Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

Sometimes when you have a passenger in your PV that you just don't care much for, stopping your car to remove them just doesn't send a strong enough message. Also, stopping completely leaves you open for the player to shoot you out of spite. Rockstar should let us kick players out of a moving PV, no matter how fast it's going.

What do you think?

• GroundZero, Luk38644, Diesleman and 10 others like this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:05 PM

Yes I do want. Especially because some twat jumps in my car and wont let a friend in ect
  • Mathew4296 and Lesbian_farts like this

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

Guilty By Association

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

Yea but only when someones trolling during a mission but other than that its kind of a dick move.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Meh... Bullet proof car fixes that if you do it right.

Drive fast...Set passengers to NO ONE.     Do a quick stoppie 180...  It will kick the player out in mid spin.    And leave them facing the back end with no target lock on.

• coach_wargo and Magick like this

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

I agree. It'd be funny no doubt
  • Lesbian_farts likes this

A Parked Car
  • A Parked Car

Snitch

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:09 PM Edited by A Parked Car, 14 July 2014 - 03:10 PM.

There is a vehicle access option called friends only

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:13 PM

I don't play with friends or a crew. But there are times where I require the assistance of another player and naturally that involves them being a passenger in my vehicle. But they don't always turn out to be useful, so I need to give them the boot.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Lost in the Virtual Plaza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

This. A high level with a $9000 bounty whilst in passive mode messing with your fun in Free Mode + you jumping off Mount Chiliad in a Zentorno + Vehicle Access no one in mid flight = Yup.

• DJS likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

I don't play with friends or a crew. But there are times where I require the assistance of another player and naturally that involves them being a passenger in my vehicle. But they don't always turn out to be useful, so I need to give them the boot.

Get friends

Problem solved
  • Ninja_Gear likes this

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:16 PM

Not sure if this still works, but if you go to the pier and line your car up with the part without railing you can boot them straight into the water, pretty funny.

• Supreme Gentlemen likes this

Supreme Gentlemen
  • Supreme Gentlemen

Requested Ban

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:16 PM Edited by Supreme Gentlemen, 14 July 2014 - 03:17 PM.

Until then, try to park you car near a edge and kick them and whatch them as they fall in the watter.

Edit: OMG Ninja'd

• Keegeroo likes this

InYeezusWeTrust
  • InYeezusWeTrust

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:17 PM

Yes I do want. Especially because some twat jumps in my car and wont let a friend in ect

Don't be inconsiderate. Get one of your 4 door PV do everyone can get a ride :)

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

Get friends

Problem solved

No need.

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

I find one of the blue job marker circles. Kick out undesirables there.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:32 PM

Don't be inconsiderate. Get one of your 4 door PV do everyone can get a ride :)
4 door? Whats that? Lol supercars and muscle cars only have 2 and I dont wanna drive my sandking mesa or sultan all the time

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

Drive fast...Set passengers to NO ONE.     Do a quick stoppie 180...  It will kick the player out in mid spin.    And leave them facing the back end with no target lock on.

RPGs and miniguns don't lock on to targets....

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

Guilty By Association

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:36 PM

Even better would be to do it by an edge that will teach that trolling ass*ole a lesson.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:38 PM Edited by RoyalRedXIII, 14 July 2014 - 03:40 PM.

I 100% love this idea. That'll teach folks to stop touchin my radio while I'm jamming to Radio Mirror Park.

I definitely don't hesitate to kick out somebody if they are not carrying any documents or items or anything important like that lol.

Edit: there's no stronger "message to send" than being able to toss somebody out ya car going top speed on the highway lol :^:

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:39 PM Edited by Nomad0202, 14 July 2014 - 05:00 PM.

Even better would be to do it by an edge that will teach that trolling ass*ole a lesson.
You can park right on the blue circle. Kick. As if by magic they disappear.

EW200
  • EW200

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

Go to the pier. There is a spot with no railing, park so the passenger side is right at that edge and boot them. They fall out into the water. Sends a clear message.

Also there are several cliffs and a few bridges with missing railings, same effect, same message.

I used to take hookers to these locations and decline services. very funny.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

Get friends

Problem solved

No need.

That explains it then.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:28 PM Edited by Vooodu, 14 July 2014 - 04:29 PM.

Well..  I never said you have to park there like an idiot and let them destroy your PV. 

If you kick said player out you can just drive away before they know what happened.  You also have the jump on killing them too.  So, shoot if you want if you see them fumbling over weapons.

Its not like the player is ready for the said boot.. They don't have enough time to cycle to RPGs or Mini guns.  Mini guns barely matter.. RPGS need to be timed out.  In most cases you could drive away or drop that player before he does any damage.

So it does not matter 'what they do'.. Been doing this for a while.  never had a problem.    The key is to do it quicker they can think.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

Well..  I never said you have to park there like an idiot and let them destroy your PV. 

If you kick said player out you can just drive away before they know what happened.  You also have the jump on killing them too.  So, shoot if you want if you see them fumbling over weapons.

Its not like the player is ready for the said boot.. They don't have enough time to cycle to RPGs or Mini guns.  Mini guns barely matter.. RPGS need to be timed out.  In most cases you could drive away or drop that player before he does any damage.

So it does not matter 'what they do'.. Been doing this for a while.  never had a problem.    The key is to do it quicker they can think.

Lol well it's obvious you always deal with noobs.

That notion that everyone "fumbles with weapons" is silly :p

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

Get friends

Problem solved

No need.

You must have a boring life

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:43 PM Edited by Vooodu, 14 July 2014 - 04:45 PM.

Its got nothing to do with noobs.   But lets face it, if you're gonna kick someone out of your car hes probably a noob.  

But..When you get kicked out of a car that fast it takes a few seconds for your brain and character to adjust to what just happened..   

I bet i could 180 swing and drop you before you even stopped the exit animation.  So.. if you wanna try and RPG mini gun me.  You could try... My gT is right there.  I doubt you could re-act fast enough even if you knew it was going to happen.

Sparky McWonderpants
  • Sparky McWonderpants

Peon

• Members
  • Gibraltar

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:45 PM

You can't kick people out mid-ride because if they're low on health, they're dead with absolutely no way to defend themselves.  It'd be the vehicle version of spawn camping. 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:45 PM

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

You can't kick people out mid-ride because if they're low on health, they're dead with absolutely no way to defend themselves.  It'd be the vehicle version of spawn camping. 

Unless they need damage taken when jumping out of a vehicle.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

Its got nothing to do with noobs.   But lets face it, if you're gonna kick someone out of your car hes probably a noob.  

But..When you get kicked out of a car that fast it takes a few seconds for your brain and character to adjust to what just happened..   

I bet i could 180 swing and drop you before you even stopped the exit animation.  So.. if you wanna try and RPG mini gun me.  You could try... My gT is right there.  I doubt you could re-act fast enough even if you knew it was going to happen.

Lol where did you get that information from yo? Last I checked the car has to come to a complete stop. That animation is long enough for even a brain dead turtle to notice it quick enough to respond :p

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

I just grenade-suicide my PV with the person inside

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users