Quantcast

» «
Photo

Vapid Speedo Appreciation Thread

35 replies to this topic
EpicPonyMuffins
  • EpicPonyMuffins

No i'm not a Hipster! Hipsters are too Mainstream!

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is it still possible to find a Speedo in MP or in a mission?

A speedo is part of the objective for the mission "Potshot".

You can drive it to grapeseed for a black/grey speedo spawning there.

OT:
Here's mine.

dCBOBjQvj0WO17bGOg-Nmw_0_0.jpg

asilcenk
  • asilcenk

Thug

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 2 weeks ago

Here is mine, I will mod it soon for cruising at the city...
899jLn.jpg

The ones who want to get this van:(working at PS4)
- Start the mission Grab the Ballas from the mission list at the R* Created Jobs/missions
- invite your friend or someone who can/should finish the mission (while you are holding the speedo van)
- Drive to the mission point and kill the gangs.
- Let the other player get the truck and you will get the speedo van waiting there close to the truck
- drive the speedo van to a place where your both doors (driver and passenger) are blocked and cannot be opened (this will keep you in speedo when the mission is done)
- let other player finish the mission
- go to free run and you will spawn in the speedo van.
- You cannot take this speedo to your garage thus you need to drive it to the country side to push it spawn a new one.
- get the new one and drive to LS to put tracker and insure it.

You can see where you need to drive at the below video for spwning a new one(I am sure there are some other places too for spawning it but I could not find)

You can do th same things with potshot mission too but the problem is you cannot choose this mission from the start menu.
  • BigGuy219 likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

If anyone wants to have a speedo spawning party message me and we will do it in about 3 hours time (on ps4). Can do hearses while we are there too.

BigGuy219
  • BigGuy219

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I now have a Speedo.

On XB1 I started Grab Your Ballas by myself. I took the Speedo van from the mission location and drove it north to the location indicated in the above video and a second Speedo spawned at the gas station. I drove this second Speedo to my garage and I was able to store it. After completing the mission (the 16+ min bonus had kicked in and I elected not to quit) the Speedo was safely in my garage.

Thanks to those who helped.

asilcenk
  • asilcenk

Thug

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 2 weeks ago

I now have a Speedo.

On XB1 I started Grab Your Ballas by myself. I took the Speedo van from the mission location and drove it north to the location indicated in the above video and a second Speedo spawned at the gas station. I drove this second Speedo to my garage and I was able to store it. After completing the mission (the 16+ min bonus had kicked in and I elected not to quit) the Speedo was safely in my garage.

Thanks to those who helped.

I did not now that you can able to drive to garage at missions. Good to learn for different mission cars...

Noclue_42
  • Noclue_42

How much for the ape?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

You know the usual, I searched for another one, nothing turned up. 

Let's kick it off by posting our favorite heist vans!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

perfect van to handle the getaway when HEISTS are coming this month

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users