Possible New Music DLC

47 replies to this topic
Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:16 AM

After watching this and reading down the music lists with past music that couldn't make the cut in the start of the game. I think it would be a cool thing to have at the end of this month or early next month's DLC.  :) 

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

Trust the Youtubers...

• livejoker, GroundZero, SkylineGTRFreak and 5 others like this

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

It's likely given the new leaked shirts but I have the background/radio music turned off anyway so I hope there's something worth having with it.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

Trust the Youtubers...

Well on this one I might have to since we did had a lot of leak Music station T shirts. 

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

Nothing to get excited about; these songs were found in GXT files some time last year. 

Just another YouTuber attempting to create hype about a new DLC. Now I wonder why he pasted his watermark on a screenshot of a web page ? You can even notice the hyperlinks... 

• poklane, ShinobiFixer, Heists and 1 other like this

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

didn't click on link cause I don't want to be annoyed. What's the music OP and is that all the dlc is? Music and shirts?

• Coreyandy5 likes this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:36 AM Edited by ChrilLe, 14 July 2014 - 09:38 AM.

''More songs to Channel X''

No f*cking way.

Edit: I don't really know about this anyway. According to the GTA Wiki, all these songs are on the list of deleted.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:45 AM Edited by MantisFang, 14 July 2014 - 09:49 AM.

K-Jah... whatever may occur... I will find you!

SMBabyworshiplawd.gif

• Zito and kjahcleveland like this

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:01 AM

"Don't forget to like and subscribe so I can post more bull**** while doing the thrust and jerking animation, and hoping to get a woman someday." - Youtuber
  • Reconified, oleg_aka_djmeg and TheLastSkill3r like this

Mojave Courier
  • Mojave Courier

War, War never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:02 AM

*clicks link*

*sees MrJamesGeary or whatever it is*

nope.avi

• TheLastSkill3r likes this

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

didn't click on link cause I don't want to be annoyed. What's the music OP and is that all the dlc is? Music and shirts?

Here's a list from the video for the stations that has probably been in our systems the whole time:

Blue R FM: "Duh Weh Mi Waah" Brama featuring Elephant Man, "Kingston Town" Busy Signal featuring  Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley, "Mr. Money Man" Danny Hensworth, "Westbound Train" Dennis Brown, "Police and Thieves" Junior Murvin, "Jungle Lion" Lee Perry & The Upsetters, "Want A Wine" Leo Graham," Jah Jah the Conqueror" Linval Thompson,"Temperature" Sean Paul and "Live Up" Sizzla

Channel X: "Bloodstains" Agent Orange, "Nothing Means Nothing Anymore" The Alley Cats, "We're only Gonna Die" Bad Religion, "This Is Radio Clash" The Clash, "I Don't Need Society" D.R.I, "Ride The Wild" Descendents, "Manimal" The Germs, "Sex Beat" Red Kross, "Los Angeles" X and " Don't Push Me Around" The Zeros 

Los Santos Rock: "It's Only Natural" Crowded House, "Lil Devil" The Cult, "Hysteria" Def Leppard, "radar Love" Golden earring, "I'm Alright" Kenny Loggins, "Just Dropped In(To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" Kenny Rogers & The First Edition, "Blink Of An Eye" Michael McDonald, "Round and Round" Paul Weller, "As Strong As I Am" The Prime Movers, "Black Betty" Ram Jam, "Get Ready" Rare Earth, "Steal Away" Robbie Dupree, "Tin Soldier" The Small Faces and "Make Me Smile(Come Up and See Me)" Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel

Low Down: "Feeling Funny" The Delfonics, "Easin' In" Edwin Starr, "Dancing Machine" The Jackson 5, "I Believe In Miracles" The Jackson Sisters, "I Want You (Vocal)" Marvin Gaye, "Cissy Strut" The Meters, "Yes We Can Can" The Pointer Sisters, "Magic Mountain" Silver Convention, "Slippin' into Darkness" War and "We Gettin' Down" Weldon Irvine 

Non Stop Pop FM: "Me & U" Cassie, "You Make Me Feel..." Cobra Starship featuring Sabi, "She Runs Away" Duncan Sheik, "Serious" Duran Duran, "I Like It" Enrique Iglesias, "American Boy" Estelle featuring Kanye West, "Love Foolosophy" Jamiroquai, "Let It Rock" Kevin Rudolf, "Star" Kiki Dee, "2 Hearts" Kylie Minogue, "Cooler Than Me(Single Mix)" Moloko, "Tape Loop" Morcheeba, "Animal" Neon Trees, "Kids" Robbie Williams & Kylie Minogue, "Future Love Paradise" Seal, 6 Underground" Sneaker Pimps, "Starlight" The Supermen Lovers, "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" Tears For Fears and "The Way I Are" Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson

PM R: "The Real Thing" Faith No More, "(It's Good) To Be Free" Oasis, "Wide Open Space" Mansun, "It's Been Awhile" Staind, "Mr. Writer" Stereophonics & "Slide" Travis

Radio Los Santos: "f*ckin' Problems" A$AP Rocky featuring Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar, "Awesome Awesome" Buddy, "Pop That" French Montana featuring Rick Ross, Drake & Lil Wayne, "No Sympathy" Glasses Malone featuring jay Rock, "Check This, Dig That" T.I. featuring Trae tha Truth, "Rack City" Tygra  and "Rooster In My Rari" Waka Flocka Flame 

Radio Mirror Park: "Assistant Director" Ducktails, "Hurting" Friendly Fires, "Before the Bridge" Future Islands, "Thunder" Gold Fields, "EP" Junior Boys, "Truly Alive" Mitzi, "Until She Says" Moving Units, "The Drummer" Niki & The Dove, "One Piece" Panama, "Blind" Rainbow Arabia, "In Real Life" The Ruby Suns, "Love In Motion" SebastiAn featuring Mayer Hawthorne, "Time To Dance" The Shoes, "Day One" Toro y Moi, "New Beat" Toro Y Moi, "Run My Heart" Twin Shadow and "Smalltalk (Four Tet remix)" Ultraista

Rebel Radio: "Subterranean Homesick Blues" Bob Dylan, "Get With It" Charlie Feathers, "Hot Rod Lincoln" Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airman, "D. Ray White" Hank Williams III, "Run Pete Run" Jimmy Martin, "Bad News" Johnny Cash and "(Pardon Me) I've Got Someone To Kill" Johnny Paycheck

Then again I might take this DLC he is talking seriously but don't you find it strange that we have been getting Leaked Radio Station T Shirts from the past games?: 

• Coreyandy5 likes this

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

Get me banned from this sh*thole

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:12 AM

Meh, it's something we've known for a while already.

If it's not domislive, it's not worth it.

• Coreyandy5 likes this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

This action will have consequences...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:26 AM

I'll wait for official confirmation from Rockstar; not a YouTuber.

• kjahcleveland and TheLastSkill3r like this

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

I feel like trusting youtubers more after the "I'm Not A Hipster" Update, I thought it was complete BS but it wasn't and I was actually impressed.

FAT CURRY
  • FAT CURRY

Benefactor Collector

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:35 AM Edited by FAT CURRY, 14 July 2014 - 10:39 AM.

This is my first time seeing a list of deleted/unused/additional songs.  Some great tracks and bands in there.

Especially gutted this didn't make the cut:

• SAUL_SILVER and iStealthDeath like this

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Moderator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Snapmatic 2014

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

Won't make much of a difference to me lool I turn off the game volume when I play and listen to my iPod. I even have a custom playlist just for racing/ cruising so yeah :-P

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:38 AM

This would be an unlikely but welcome addition.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

we r in daynga ov bing shwomped by muslims™

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:49 AM Edited by ZeusMowat_278, 14 July 2014 - 10:50 AM.

Trust the Youtubers...

Just like the past 3 DLCs, which came from YouTube.

Edit: including Christmas. Making that 4.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

I hope they do add more music, it's a little stale.  Last time I played I turned the radio off every time and just turned on my pandora or the digitally imported app.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

They didn't make it in for a reason...

This is getting silly.

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

I need radar love!

RSRocks
  • RSRocks

Hobby-Musician

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

Trust the Youtubers...

They were right with the Independence Day DLC and with the Hipsters^^ Give them a chance, dude^^

GTA Based God
  • GTA Based God

Carnage

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:00 PM

The only radio DLC we need is the removal of Channel X.

• Shaundi., Dern Sure, K-ROSE and 3 others like this

Obviously
  • Obviously

Steak With Grilled Cheese

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

Trust the Youtubers...

They were right with the Independence Day DLC and with the Hipsters^^ Give them a chance, dude^^

Cause they were leaked by R*.

Stop. 

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:05 PM

Trust the Youtubers...

Just like the past 3 DLCs, which came from YouTube.

Edit: including Christmas. Making that 4.

3 out of 15.
  • Wombater likes this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:05 PM Edited by poklane, 14 July 2014 - 12:05 PM.

Leave it to the retarded youtubers to make DLC videos about unused files that are in the game since day one.

• 2281 likes this

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:19 PM

This is highly unlikely due to copyrights sh*ts, but some new musics could be nice for a change.
I'm done listening to Radio Mirror Park, Non-stop Pop and VBR, they got old and boring too quick, right now I listen to LS Rock Radio because I like most of the songs in there.

TheLastSkill3r
  • TheLastSkill3r

NCR

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:24 PM Edited by TheLastSkill3r, 14 July 2014 - 01:25 PM.

These god damn speculation videos and threads are annoying. My favourite radio station is non stop pop radio

RSRocks
  • RSRocks

Hobby-Musician

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:28 PM Edited by RSRocks, 14 July 2014 - 01:34 PM.

I like the idea of this music DLC^^

FAT CURRY
  • FAT CURRY

Benefactor Collector

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:31 PM Edited by FAT CURRY, 14 July 2014 - 01:32 PM.

These god damn speculation videos and threads are annoying. My favourite radio station is non stop pop radio

Oh...  and there I was, just about to make a TheLastSkill3r's Favourite Radio Station Speculation Thread [OFFICIAL] 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users