Why GTAO is Somewhat Ruined

115 replies to this topic
Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Sinister

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:25 PM

Funny thing is, nomatter how hard they patch glitches, people will not forget them so they will never go away, hence, GTA Online will never have a 'saving grace'

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by itrpatrick, 15 July 2014 - 09:44 PM.

Every match I enter now: All I see are red dots on the map, chrome adders, dollar sign rims, and sticky bombs.

Adeel007
  • Adeel007

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

For me the game is only fun if I have lots of money

• MilezDawg and itrpatrick like this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:45 PM

...........GTAO is ruined...................Yet you guys continue to play it :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Anger Personified and am30 like this

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

you know op, you can glitch too.

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

I just updated the original post - read it.

I do, man. The game isn't ruined for me. It's ruined for those who don't want to glitch!

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:06 PM Edited by BLeonard, 15 July 2014 - 10:14 PM.

I'll make it simple for you: it's my fault that I cheated.

See? That's all that was needed. all this extra sh*t here...

It's Rockstar's fault that there are glitches in this game, even after 9 months.

isn't necessary. Everyone has access to the glitches, if they choose. R* doesn't force them on you. just because there are glitches in the game, doesn't mean that you have to use them. If you choose to use them, it's your fault, as you said. You didn't say that in your OP, however, you said it was R*'s fault... and, in the second half of this post, you're STILL trying to push some of the blame off on R*...

Stop at "It's my fault that I cheated." That's all that is necessary.

Look at this poll I made recently: http://gtaforums.com...cussion-thread/

What does a poll have to do with anything? I voted in it, as a matter of fact. So, there currently are around 250 people (currently) that have said that they cheated as well. What's the point? Others doing it doesn't justify you doing it, either.

The game isn't ruined for me. It's ruined for those who don't want to glitch!

Meanwhile, the title of this thread is "Why GTAO is somewhat ruined"... You keep changing your story here... Is it ruined or isn't it?

If "It's ruined for those who don't want to glitch," as your current story apparently is, well, guess whose fault that is...? Yours, along with anyone else that chooses to cheat and as a result, ruin the game.

Sounds like you agree with me, that cheaters do affect those who don't cheat. After all, you just admitted to ruining the game for people that don't cheat...

Now the community is being destroyed by GTA glitching youtubers.

...Like yourself. All's you need to do now is edit the title of your thread to "I, along with other cheaters have ruined GTA online for honest players" and we'll be much closer to agreeing.

-Bill

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

Bill is never satisfied.

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:17 PM Edited by BLeonard, 15 July 2014 - 10:17 PM.

Bill is never satisfied.

You know what would satisfy me? If f*ckers like you would stop cheating and ruining the game for myself and other honest players, as you've now admitted.

So take a step and start trying to undo it, by not cheating...

My guess is, you won't do that, though, now will you?

-Bill

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

Bill is never satisfied.

You know what would satisfy me? If f*ckers like you would stop cheating and ruining the game for myself and other honest players, as you've now admitted.

-Bill

You should work for Rockstar. It seems like you have a great plan to get rid of the glitchers in the game.

Oh wait, you don't! I'll get rid of all my cash and then what? All the other glitchers are *poof* gone?

I made money from the glitch to customize cars, not to make the world a living hell for non-glitchers, like many are doing now. I still have morality in the game, and just a lot more money.

So you're saying one person having more money and nicer cars ruins the game for you?

-Patrick

Jedi_n1te
  • Jedi_n1te

Long time lurker👀 first time member✌️

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:34 PM Edited by Jedi_n1te, 15 July 2014 - 11:34 PM.

Woohoo , next gen gta and my billions transfer over :)
Jk jk

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:14 AM

Bill is never satisfied.

-Bill

You should work for Rockstar. It seems like you have a great plan to get rid of the glitchers in the game.

Oh wait, you don't! I'll get rid of all my cash and then what? All the other glitchers are *poof* gone?

I made money from the glitch to customize cars, not to make the world a living hell for non-glitchers, like many are doing now. I still have morality in the game, and just a lot more money.

So you're saying one person having more money and nicer cars ruins the game for you?

-Patrick

Dude, Bill's a troll. Seriously, the guy is the biggest R* mark I've seen on here so far. 

He constantly whines about how "UGHH! You guys are all terrible people for playing a video game and having fun! It totally does't affect me at all but I'm gonna sit here and act like it does because some guy having money totally affects me and my character! R* should sent hitmen to all your houses and have you all killed so that way I can be happy."

Legit, f*ck him, discussing things with him is almost like trying to talk to a brick wall. 

Every match I enter now: All I see are red dots on the map, chrome adders, dollar sign rims, and sticky bombs.

That was every match even before all of this. Hell, that was every match I joined last month and the month before that and so on, that's never changed. 

The only thing that's different is free roam is more populated lately since there aren't as many people grinding RR and sh*t. 

• itrpatrick likes this

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Mod

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Snapmatic 2014

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:40 AM

EDITED:
I am going to explain why I think GTAO is somewhat ruined - ruined for those that want to play legitimately and not exploit glitches whatsoever. I still love the game and I play it frequently but, after the influx of glitches, GTAO will never quite recover to what it was meant to be - a game in which you start from the bottom and work your way up using what you're given: jobs and a pistol.
Rockstar rushed the release of Online. The amount of money glitches that are STILL in this game is amazing. Hundreds of thousands of people have exploited the various money glitches to some extent - including me. I made a lot of money, but it was nothing compared other people's exploitation. There are thousands of people that want to glitch show off their stuff - and that's their fault. But whose job was it to make sure that there are no ways people can get easy cash? Whose job was it to at least quickly patch these money glitches? Not mine!
It's not entirely the players' fault. Rockstar shares the blame as well.
"omg he said it's rockstar's fault much wow OP you are an idiot"
The players are at fault for exploiting the glitch. But it was Rockstar's responsibility to make sure there are no money glitches in the game.
"wow OP you think that rockstar could just simply remove all glitches before launch wow such idiot"
Obviously there were going to be glitches in the game, but Rockstar could have done something to make it more glitch-free. They could have at least released a Beta like many multiplayer games do nowadays. They could have spent another month removing the glitches and testing the game. But instead they completely rushed the release. One youtube video led to another. Now the community is being destroyed by GTA glitching youtubers.
In a game about money, many will do whatever they can to get some big, easy cash.
Every time I enter a match now I see red dots on the map, chrome adders with dollar sign rims, and sticky bombs. 
I guess the 360/PS3 GTA is a good Beta version for the next-gen edition...

105b32p.jpg

mrdiamond666
  • mrdiamond666

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:59 AM

Gta was pushed back like 8 or 9 months (i had it preordered so i know), then online was a month or more late from game release, and online was sh*t to start with, having problems from day 1, so they had plenty of time to get things worked out, but *R was in such a hurry to start selling kesh kerds (i guess billions on release day wasnt enough kesh for them, its kinda like *R started glitching us for kesh to start off.....

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:15 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 16 July 2014 - 05:15 AM.

It's not the glitching that's ruining GTA Online, but rather it's R*'s faulty coding that's killing it.

-Matchmaking is atrocious in the sense that I get placed into empty lobbies, or just get forced back into SP.
-I'm getting connection errors 2 seconds after gaining control of my character.. this bullsh*t just happened to me 3 TIMES IN A ROW.
-Getting trapped in the Clouds.

I have a 13 ping with a 20-5 internet, so my internet connection isn't causing these connection problems. I can play Halo 3 and Halo Reach multiplayer just fine, so why not GTA Online, a game released almost a year ago? It really makes no sense...

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:21 PM Edited by Gregers08, 16 July 2014 - 01:23 PM.

Gta was pushed back like 8 or 9 months (i had it preordered so i know), then online was a month or more late from game release, and online was sh*t to start with, having problems from day 1, so they had plenty of time to get things worked out, but *R was in such a hurry to start selling kesh kerds (i guess billions on release day wasnt enough kesh for them, its kinda like *R started glitching us for kesh to start off.....

People who buy cash cards are more than likely funding all the free dlc the game has had.

For everyone so against cash cards here's an honest question. Would you rather pay for all the dlc including clothes, cars, missions and eventually heists if they got rid of cash cards? I'm genuinely interested.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

...........GTAO is ruined...................Yet you guys continue to play it :lol: :lol: :lol:

...And bitch about it incessantly.
  • DJ Kornphlake likes this

NightTheBunny
  • NightTheBunny

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

If R* improved the amount of money you got from jobs I think that would be a good solution.

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:47 PM

I just updated the original post - read it.

I do, man. The game isn't ruined for me. It's ruined for those who don't want to glitch!

Sorry, but no. I don't glitch, and the game isn't ruined for me.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

The game is in no way ruined.

/thread

Anger Personified
  • Anger Personified

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

I still play and that's saying something cause I got add like a mother f*cker

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

...And bitch about it incessantly.

I never check this area of the forum, since to date I haven't even played Online for 1 second, nor will I ever, or any other GTA Online like in IV, or a new GTA game in the future.

The only reason I replied is cuz when I loaded up the forum on the main page, I saw this topic (which I see the same sort of topics day in and day out when I load up the forum) and the same thing is being said.

Idk how you guys can even play this, idk how you guys can even continue this, idk why you guys even bother in this whole section of the forum.  Bunch of 12-14 year olds I reckon and it really shows.  Whole entire GTAO section should be locked, not just a single topic here and there and the same nonsense being said on a daily basis.

"GTAO is broken"

"You mad bro"

Same old sh*t.  If it sucks, which it does, then quit playing it and stop the crying, babies.

• am30 likes this

rodneyclint
  • rodneyclint

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:37 PM

I still play and I play normally and have never done any of the glitches mainly because they are all complicated as sh*t and that's why I think the blame should be put on these players who have way too much time on their hands to figure this stuff out. It's not like you hit a few buttons and a screen pops up and you type "motherlode" and get $50k, no, you have to go find a hooker, park in a spot where neither door can be opened, kill the hooker, drive to your garage that has to be full of freakin' Adders, then swap out your Adders for your Elegys??? :panic: ??? It's way too much and it's insanely silly when honestly, I have over $1m and it's mainly from Rooftop Rumble and Survivals and spamming the hell outtta the Speacial Event Weekends. So it's not impossible to get moolah without cheating, and it's nowhere near as complicated and strange like some of these glitches.

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

The game is in no way ruined.

/thread

you must not have read even the first sentence.

mrpodo100
  • mrpodo100

Grandmaster Sexy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:51 PM

Even if rockstar delayed online there would still be money glitches imo. It takes 1 out of millions of people on gtao to find a complex money glitch like the hooker one. Rockstar will learn from their mistakes and gta 6 and next gen gtao won't have that problem.

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:52 PM

Even if rockstar delayed online there would still be money glitches imo. It takes 1 out of millions of people on gtao to find a complex money glitch like the hooker one. Rockstar will learn from their mistakes and gta 6 and next gen gtao won't have that problem.

If glitches weren't preventable, then why are so many people complaining about glitches?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users