» «
Photo

No stars attacking armored trucks?

10 replies to this topic

Anon

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:16 AM

Not sure if I just stumbled onto something (tried Googling and searching forum), but I've attacked 2 armored trucks and received no wanted level

the first time was an accident, I threw a sticky and it flew over the bridge I was driving on, threw the second one onto the back doors and when I blew it up, I got the RP/$ however no stars

I tried it again a while later when another one spawned, purposely missing the first sticky (threw it over the golf club fence) and stuck the 2nd bomb onto the doors and boom... no stars

Not sure if it's just glitched my session or if it can be reproduced

• Kelly007456 likes this

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Snitch

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

that happened to me the other day. I attacked it with a sticky bomb and got money but no stars. Within that same session i attacked another one and got 3 stars and no money

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:05 PM

Isn't that a good thing?

FedoraTheExplora
  • FedoraTheExplora

"Let's get some shoos"

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

You're saying it like it is a bad thing. I would be happy to get no stars after I attacked an armored truck.

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Mark Chump

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

It seems completely random. For the 15 minutes that another player was AFK (I assume) in their apartment I had infinitely respawning trucks with no stars, which stopped when the other player left.

Seems to be no consistently over the armoured trucks, I kind of like it.

Anon

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:56 PM

Isn't that a good thing?

You're saying it like it is a bad thing. I would be happy to get no stars after I attacked an armored truck.

well yes obviously, but it would be even better if it was actually a legit, consistent method for not gaining stars when attacking money trucks :p

thought i was onto something i haven't seen anyone post anywhere yet, but guess it's just a random bug

MercurySummer
  • MercurySummer

GTA Lifestyle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

I had a random session where they kept spawning over and over again i'd say 25% had cash (not decent amounts £700-£1900) the rest didn't have any money at all they all had wanted levels though, I don''t really mind now if they don't have money, you get RP for evading the cops and I get to practice with the stickys. :)

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Snitch

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

MercurySummer and i just happened to be in a public lobby on our own and got a load of armoured trucks appearing one after another. between us i am guessing we made around $200k

MercurySummer
  • MercurySummer

GTA Lifestyle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by MercurySummer, 4 weeks ago.

We made a fair bit for sure, only once did the doors open for me after i stickied them and nothing fell out, but one time out of loads isn't bad!  :lol:

RoadkillGumbo
  • RoadkillGumbo

Da OG Way

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I've had it happen to me several times, just picked up the money and went on my merry way.

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Snitch

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 4 weeks ago

the odd thing is that it is a fixed 3 star wanted level. a couple of times i attacked one and another appeared while the cops were chasing me so i attacked that too with the existing 3 stars and in sight of the cops. no extra stars for that

a good method is working as a pair. player 1 blows the doors and takes off with the wanted level while player 2 collects the cash then shares. you can make a lot of money between you using this method when the trucks keep coming and the risk of getting caught is low since the attacking player doesnt stop to pick up the cash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users