Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your IV OCDs

Bollocks
254 replies to this topic
PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Sgt. Phill Bellic. The New Liberty State Trooper.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 November 2015 - 09:38 PM

I have never flown Helicopters as Johnny.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Officer Garza
  • Officer Garza

Rick Sanchez

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2015 - 03:46 PM

I always shoot cops 1 in each leg and arm and then a headshot for that painful death.  :devil:

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:53 AM

I can only drive Vehicles that I have Spawned via SNT.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:19 PM

I always gotta have a certain variant for my cars when available. DF8-90, biggest spoiler. Super GT, hood lump. Et fucin cetera.
  • Karls likes this

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:41 PM Edited by Stoney0503, 09 November 2015 - 04:41 PM.

Because Helicopters don't spawn (atleast the at the airport anyway) when playing TLAD, which maybe why.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2015 - 07:41 PM

Because Helicopters don't spawn (atleast the at the airport anyway) when playing TLAD, which maybe why.

They spawn at the Alderney City end of the Booth Tunnel, on the Helipad there. Also, I feel that it's not in character for Johnny to be an Ace Pilot.

GtaFanatik
  • GtaFanatik

Bank Robber

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:27 PM

-I always try to park using the reverse parking method (I often spawn two cars and park them with 30 feets distance between them so my car perfectly fits in there). Using Joystick only because you can't do this without gradual acceleration or precise steering.

-I ALWAYS align the helicopter with the "H" symbol.

-I've never used TW@ café in freeroam. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:42 PM

I used to always lift off the throttle bdfore shifts because I thought it made them quicker. But in actuality it's only useful when the transmission lags or if you want to upshift to quiet down the engine.

Chamberman20
  • Chamberman20

What up, bitch?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:34 AM

-Driving without my door.
-I need to have a weapon out. I just can't help it.
-I my hate cars being filthy.

Masketta Man
  • Masketta Man

マスケタ マン

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 11 November 2015 - 04:47 PM

I haven't driven anything with four wheels out of missions. Boats are fine though.

- If I'm on a roof and see the perfect shot I can't help myself from taking it, even if I'm comfy up in me nest.

- Anyone standing on a cliff gets pushed, anyone standing at the top of steps gets batted.

- Usually cheat my way out of accidental (almost all) wanted levels, because I like to stick around and look at what I've done.

- Same with car damage, because body damage looks dumb.

BlackSnow176
  • BlackSnow176

Cat in Shoes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:55 AM

Not ever scratching my car. Unfortunately, with GTA IV it's a little bit different than with other GTA's. Even when I'm not crashing, I'm still scratching it in those tight manouvers :/

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:43 PM Edited by pedinhuh, 21 November 2015 - 02:46 PM.

I don't drive like an idiot(I stop at traffic lights and try my best to not crash) and since I just started playing the story from the beggining, I take walks or use cabs/trains to get around, not only its a bit faster but it allows me appreciate the scenery more.

Old Dinosaur
  • Old Dinosaur

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:17 AM

on my most recent playthrough i've saved alot of gangbangers lives LOL, the first time was when playboy asks you too take a photo and kill that guy, the second time was when francis asks you too kill that gang banger in the projects,

both times i kept a good distance between me and the crime scene and sniped both guys i was asked too kill, saving all their friends lives in the process, it felt good man :)

i'm trying to do thing's the '' good guy'' way, i still have my moments where i lash out and kill a bunch of people though like when i tried to ''silence'' goldbergs secretary ! I missed her and got into a gun fight with the security guard, fatally shooting him in the process then i fled out the window so more people didn't have to die :) so yeah i kinda went against my ''honourable niko'' character at that moment but it did create an epic moment and i honestly believe she would of snitched in real life.... so their was logic behind my actions, sure francis is corrupt but their are people above him who aren't.....

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:26 AM

If I go on a Rampage, I never do it as Niko. I instead Spawn as another NPC.

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:44 PM

Lately I try to keep things simple. Like this Bradshaw guy in Tuff Gong said "the day you stop racing is the day you win the race"

So yeah, for me it's only simple things now: getting into fights with people who crash into my cars, still getting laid after killing somebody.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users