Bollocks
264 replies to this topic
PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 07 November 2015 - 09:38 PM

I have never flown Helicopters as Johnny.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Officer Garza
  • Officer Garza

Rick Sanchez

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 November 2015 - 03:46 PM

I always shoot cops 1 in each leg and arm and then a headshot for that painful death.  :devil:

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:53 AM

I can only drive Vehicles that I have Spawned via SNT.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:19 PM

I always gotta have a certain variant for my cars when available. DF8-90, biggest spoiler. Super GT, hood lump. Et fucin cetera.
  • Karls likes this

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:41 PM Edited by Stoney0503, 09 November 2015 - 04:41 PM.

Because Helicopters don't spawn (atleast the at the airport anyway) when playing TLAD, which maybe why.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2015 - 07:41 PM

Because Helicopters don't spawn (atleast the at the airport anyway) when playing TLAD, which maybe why.

They spawn at the Alderney City end of the Booth Tunnel, on the Helipad there. Also, I feel that it's not in character for Johnny to be an Ace Pilot.

GtaFanatik
  • GtaFanatik

Bank Robber

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:27 PM

-I always try to park using the reverse parking method (I often spawn two cars and park them with 30 feets distance between them so my car perfectly fits in there). Using Joystick only because you can't do this without gradual acceleration or precise steering.

-I ALWAYS align the helicopter with the "H" symbol.

-I've never used TW@ café in freeroam. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:42 PM

I used to always lift off the throttle bdfore shifts because I thought it made them quicker. But in actuality it's only useful when the transmission lags or if you want to upshift to quiet down the engine.

Raj Brunner
  • Raj Brunner

"There is no knowledge that is not power"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:34 AM

-Driving without my door.
-I need to have a weapon out. I just can't help it.
-I my hate cars being filthy.

Masketta Man
  • Masketta Man

Snitch

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 November 2015 - 04:47 PM

I haven't driven anything with four wheels out of missions. Boats are fine though.

- If I'm on a roof and see the perfect shot I can't help myself from taking it, even if I'm comfy up in me nest.

- Anyone standing on a cliff gets pushed, anyone standing at the top of steps gets batted.

- Usually cheat my way out of accidental (almost all) wanted levels, because I like to stick around and look at what I've done.

- Same with car damage, because body damage looks dumb.

BlackSnow176
  • BlackSnow176

Cat in Shoes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 November 2015 - 12:55 AM

Not ever scratching my car. Unfortunately, with GTA IV it's a little bit different than with other GTA's. Even when I'm not crashing, I'm still scratching it in those tight manouvers :/

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Rest in peace, Chester.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:43 PM Edited by pedinhuh, 21 November 2015 - 02:46 PM.

I don't drive like an idiot(I stop at traffic lights and try my best to not crash) and since I just started playing the story from the beggining, I take walks or use cabs/trains to get around, not only its a bit faster but it allows me appreciate the scenery more.

Old Dinosaur
  • Old Dinosaur

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:17 AM

on my most recent playthrough i've saved alot of gangbangers lives LOL, the first time was when playboy asks you too take a photo and kill that guy, the second time was when francis asks you too kill that gang banger in the projects,

both times i kept a good distance between me and the crime scene and sniped both guys i was asked too kill, saving all their friends lives in the process, it felt good man :)

i'm trying to do thing's the '' good guy'' way, i still have my moments where i lash out and kill a bunch of people though like when i tried to ''silence'' goldbergs secretary ! I missed her and got into a gun fight with the security guard, fatally shooting him in the process then i fled out the window so more people didn't have to die :) so yeah i kinda went against my ''honourable niko'' character at that moment but it did create an epic moment and i honestly believe she would of snitched in real life.... so their was logic behind my actions, sure francis is corrupt but their are people above him who aren't.....

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:26 AM

If I go on a Rampage, I never do it as Niko. I instead Spawn as another NPC.

Gunnalingus
  • Gunnalingus

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:44 PM

Lately I try to keep things simple. Like this Bradshaw guy in Tuff Gong said "the day you stop racing is the day you win the race"

So yeah, for me it's only simple things now: getting into fights with people who crash into my cars, still getting laid after killing somebody.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Daily Globe
  • Finland

Posted 5 days ago

I've got some on this new playthrough of mine. Mostly to approach the game from a realistic angle.

- The way I see it, Niko should want to keep a low profile, because one arrest can be enough to get him deported. This mostly means being discreet in stealing vehicles - I'll rely as much as possible on those provided in missions, but when I do have to steal one from out in the wild, I'll seek out a parked one, preferably in an alley or other secluded area.

- Niko doesn't go out of his way to attack innocents. He'll only kill mission targets, and sometimes aggressive gang members in self defense. He avoids killing cops at all costs, unless trapped and forced to fight through them. Targets that can be spared will be (although Darko is set to receive a kick to the face or two before I'm gone).

And of course, some others that I can't get enough of.

- I want to keep things flowing at all times. After each mission I'll do a few collectables or side missions that are located somewhere nearby.

- Still need to maximize accuracy. It just doesn't look good when it dips low.

- Gotta fill those 10 parking slots with the nicest special vehicles I can get in the game without tallying mission failures. (The Comet from Brucie's race mission being my overall favorite)

SabreGT
  • SabreGT

And the winner by knockout is...!

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

I ALWAYS only listen to Vladivostok FM when cruising around Hove Beach

• Algonquin Assassin and theGTAking101 like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 5 days ago

I ALWAYS only listen to Vladivostok FM when cruising around Hove Beach

I dd that with JNR driving around Alderney during the part of the story working for Pegorino. Give the mafiaoso feels.

• AuSsIeThUnDeR36 likes this

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

.Restarting whenever I get wasted or super rarely busted.

.Try to wear a different outfit every in game day.

.Wear a double breasted suit when working for Ray or Jimmy.

.Always call Francis for a higher payout before double crossing him.

.I always keep Romans taxi for the entire game if possible.
  • Good Hombre likes this

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 5 days ago Edited by AuSsIeThUnDeR36, 5 days ago.

I like to wear the balaclava when doing ...I'll Take Her when taking Gracie to Packie and also in Diamonds are A Girl's Best Friend. I feel it suits the situation that Luis and Gay Tony shouldn't see Niko's face.

Zolika1351
  • Zolika1351

Ladies, hide your titties!

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 4 days ago

I actually have OCD, so what I do normally is probably a nightmare to others:

I always have to step on the very side of the sidewalk at least once, and if I only touched it with one foot, I go back and walk on it again until both feet touched the sidewalk the same amount of times (This can take as long as 10 seconds)

You know those lines on the sidewalk? Same exact thing there too, I just really try to avoid them so I don't waste time.

In certain points of radio advertisements or songs, I switch to another station.

Recently developed this one, Below 30KM/h I found out that you just stop the car instead of diving out, so now I've found myself constantly pressing F when I'm below that, even though I don't want to stop the car at all. This is especially infuriating in GTA Races and TLAD bike races, since I overshoot sometimes and jump off.

And I have to deal with all of that, probably even more that I forgot about, every single time I play the game.

eCola
  • eCola

Homie

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 days ago Edited by eCola, 4 days ago.

I mainly do big shootout missions at nighttime. It kinda feels weird for me to do The Snow Storm or Catch the Wave when the sun is rising.

Will Lorenzo Cooper
  • Will Lorenzo Cooper

Basic Video Editor for Grand Theft Auto

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Will Lorenzo Cooper, 4 days ago.

Get in your car

Thud

Thud 

Thud

Thud

But mate seriously, one of the most satisfying sounds I experienced. It's up there with COD4's hitmarker sound. 

• eCola likes this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Once I can go to Modo I wear the tan golf jacket, stonewashed jeans, and white tennis shoes, this outfit never changes unless I have to for a mission. I've worn this outfit throughout my five playthroughs. If it aint broke don't fix it.
  • Algonquin Assassin likes this

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A day ago

I don't really have any, In fact, I think I do the opposite as you people, ie: I dont care how much ammo/heatlh/armor have, I don't care if my car is dirty (us, peasants like dirty cars), I dont care if I  sleep at night,  dont care if I kill peds, etc. It doesnt really bug me.

The only OCD I've got is doing missions as realistic as possible I guess.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users