Photo

New Hooker Money Glitch - Discussion Thread

1,130 replies to this topic
GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:55 AM Edited by GrottiCollector, 19 July 2014 - 03:15 AM.

EDIT: This is not my thread, I did not create the poll. My original thread was called "Glitching is not about cash cards, low payouts, etc." The fanboy mods purposely destroyed my original thread because they disagreed with my stance. Here is the original post, re-typed:

I'm tired of hearing the excuse that glitching is okay because R* sells cash cards and sets low payouts. These are weak. Rockstar has a right to sell cash cards to make money. They also have a right to set their payouts however they want.

What they DO NOT have the right to do is falsely advertise. They purposely lied about heists. They still have not been released nine months after the game's debut. A week or two delay because of server issues? Sure, we understand. But nine months and still no word? It is evident now that the coding for heists had not even begun by the game's release.

Rockstar rushed the game to release to milk PS3/XBox 360 before it was dead. They made their $1bil. Now they will "remaster" the game for PS4/XBone and make another fortune. Screw them. 

• GroundZero, Lukezke, T0X1C and 23 others like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:57 AM

Well it's a poor excuse that i'm going to use, sorry.

• ten-a-penny, CarimboHanky, Darkclox and 6 others like this

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:57 AM

I'm sick of hearing this crap. Glitching because of cash cards and low payouts are poor excuses. R* has a right to make money and set in-game prices however they want.

Yup, and I have the right to find loopholes in their flawed system.
  • NoSignal666, Luuk', Grimase and 3 others like this

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:58 AM

Least someone agrees with me. And wouldn't you agree that Rockstar doesn't really care about glitchers unless reported indicated by them promoting youtubers? (iCrazyTeddy)
  • Lesbian_farts likes this

Mikelo
  • Mikelo

Metalhead

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:02 AM Edited by Mikelo, 14 July 2014 - 05:02 AM.

Well i think everyone has a reason to glitch, don't tell them that they have "poor" reasons because everyone has a why and an incentive to do it, no offence but yours is not more special than theirs.

• Ninjambie, itrpatrick and DBrasco like this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:03 AM Edited by itrpatrick, 14 July 2014 - 05:05 AM.

I glitch because of car customization. It's who I am - a car guy. I will get all my favorite cars in my garage and I'll do whatever it takes.

It's just a little nicer than 'grinding'...

I mean, I'd love to play Rooftop Rumble 200 times... but it's just a tad easier to get the money within an hour.

I still haven't gotten the game I was promises at sale.

Really? I feel like it's more than what I paid for. The free DLC's aren't much, but they keep the game fun.

• Lesbian_farts likes this

Mikelo
  • Mikelo

Metalhead

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:09 AM

Really? I feel like it's more than what I paid for. The free DLC's aren't much, but they keep the game fun.

I agree with you, i would like to see another game that costs only 74 bucks and lasts for so long and with a lot of free new content, not counting that it's constantly evolving and R* is constantly adding more DLCs to the game.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:11 AM

Lol, we're pretty much pulling heists with these glitches. ;p

If the heist payouts don't match the amount of money we earn from selling high-end cars, there's going to be a lot of pissed off players..

• ten-a-penny, redpoint and Orra like this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:22 AM Edited by CrazyRay, 14 July 2014 - 05:24 AM.

What they don't have a right to do is advertise falsely and lie about heists to make their $1bil. A week or two setback due to server overload? Sure, fine. We understand. But NINE MONTHS! Heists coding hadn't even begun by launch. R* lied to rush the game out before PS3/Xbox 360 were toast. Now they'll "re-master" the game for next gen and make another fortune.

Yeah, so it's "up to you" to "punish" the "evil company" that is "holding you down"...

...nice try to justify cheating, you've just come off like a whining child, and if GTA Online heists was the #1reason anyone bought the game, then that's pretty sad...if you're so disappointed in the game you can either QUIT now or PLAY SOMETHING ELSE until heists come out

• Kid SixXx, ten-a-penny, Dostoe1 and 3 others like this

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:21 AM

I bet it is for a lot of people though, I could care less about cash kerds I'll do whatever I want with the game I bought.

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:25 AM Edited by Sneakerfeen11, 14 July 2014 - 06:25 AM.

I honestly think it's crazy how bad people are begging for heists, it's even crazier that they think they will get instantly rich off of them. This is R*, they have displayed nothing but greed since this game was launched. You will be lucky to get 75-100k per heist as your take. They aren't going to hand people tons of money when they see how many sheep buy their cards daily. 

• Magick and jakfox like this

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:27 AM

Take legal action? Seriously? Lets pretend for a moment you did have the means to bring legal action against R*. What is the basis of your lawsuit? What are the damages caused by R*?
  • maxthebrick and Orra like this

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:29 AM

Take legal action? Seriously? Lets pretend for a moment you did have the means to bring legal action against R*. What is the basis of your lawsuit? What are the damages caused by R*?

It would cost more in legal fees than what you would ever get from R*. Matter of fact, the case would be thrown away instantly. lol 

Some people think it's so easy to just hire a lawyer and take someone to court. Yeah, no.

• Orra likes this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:30 AM

Heists won't change anything. The time and work involved will turn most grinders and glitchers away I imagine.

We have a planning room, so it's going to be a multi step process. The kids won't like that.
  • GroundZero, Vooodu, ten-a-penny and 3 others like this

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:43 AM

It would cost more in legal fees than what you would ever get from R*. Matter of fact, the case would be thrown away instantly. lol 

Some people think it's so easy to just hire a lawyer and take someone to court. Yeah, no.
That was my point. The way the OP put it not having the money for a lawyer is his biggest obstacle not the fact that no lawyer would even take the case let alone getting it in front of a judge.

It is funny how little most people know about how the legal system works. Just on this forum I have seen a handful of people saying there could be a lawsuit brought against R* for a bunch of different reasons and i laugh at every single one.

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:50 AM

I'm sick of the bitching about low payouts and cash cards.

Know what else I'm sick of?  People bitching about no heists...

• ten-a-penny, SAUL_SILVER, Matty079 and 2 others like this

LoyalRockstarFanboy
  • LoyalRockstarFanboy

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:49 AM

I agree with you, i would like to see another game that costs only 74 bucks and lasts for so long and with a lot of free new content, not counting that it's constantly evolving and R* is constantly adding more DLCs to the game.

R* continues to release DLCs because they increase cash card sales. Its all about the money which obviously makes sense since theyre a business.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

It's really funny that everyone suddenly lost all their respect for R* only because of some heists, not for the epic bank robbing but only for the money they will get to for another Zentorno or Adder to brag about.

You don't find it fun to kill gangsters to get better guns and cars? Thats pretty much GTA Online just so you know.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Sayurifor11thsinglecenter☆

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:02 AM

- Complains about people's poor excuses
- Then complains about R* not releasing enough content or heists
  • ten-a-penny and jakfox like this

dwestos
  • dwestos

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:22 AM

It's really funny that everyone suddenly lost all their respect for R* only because of some heists, not for the epic bank robbing but only for the money they will get to for another Zentorno or Adder to brag about.

You don't find it fun to kill gangsters to get better guns and cars? Thats pretty much GTA Online just so you know.

How did U get LvL 9001 ? Killing gangsters!

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:58 PM

OP, that's not a reason to glitch, that's justification.

Folks use money glitches because of greed.

"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures, the essence of the evolutionary spirit."

just sayin

his cash is $13,371,337 and his kills are 1,000,000 and you don't think maybe that graphic was created?

Bartell
  • Bartell

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

Take legal action? Seriously? Lets pretend for a moment you did have the means to bring legal action against R*. 

He could glitch to get the money  :lol:

• Magick and jakfox like this

WesternMotorcycleCo.
  • WesternMotorcycleCo.

Western Motorcycle Company Cruisers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:10 PM

I glitch because of car customization. It's who I am - a car guy. I will get all my favorite cars in my garage and I'll do whatever it takes.

It's just a little nicer than 'grinding'...

I mean, I'd love to play Rooftop Rumble 200 times... but it's just a tad easier to get the money within an hour.

Yes but keep in mind that much of the DLC we've gotten so far was supposed to be included at launch - Content creator, heists, probably some more.

To be fair though at least they are putting work into providing free DLC, albeit some of it isn't great but we can't complain.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:23 PM Edited by Vooodu, 14 July 2014 - 02:52 PM.

I'm sick of the bitching about low payouts and cash cards.

Know what else I'm sick of?  People bitching about no heists...

Im sick too.. But they are justified.

R* releases lvl 20 jobs with peanut payouts..  Thats not right.

Delaying heist which will probably only payout 100k is another thing... Theres simply no excuse.

But live streaming with a known youtube glitcher  and being OK with that was R* biggest mistake.

I myself don't glitch anything.. I get a ton of cash doing what i enjoy....  But i do stash my cash on an ALT to prevent unfair money deleting schemes designed by R*.

So what ever... I could careless what grinders or money glitchers do.

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

Dude, people are still going to glitch whether or not heists come out. Glitching is easier for them and lets them get on with their lives so that they aren't trying to earn the cash themselves. Another thread with the same dribble.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:32 PM

-Says peoples excuses to glitch are poor

-Makes a poor excuse to justify his glitching

• ten-a-penny and brose_sfr like this

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:37 PM

R* has a right to make money and set in-game prices however they want. - What they don't have a right to do is advertise falsely and lie about heists to make their $1bil. 

The two points are intrinsically linked. If Rockstar release Heists with low payouts people will understandably say "f*ck you Rockstar", if they release Heists with high payouts they instantly screw over their own extra revenue source in Cashcards. This is the reason for the delay... They don't have a clue how to fix the issue they've created for themselves except for delaying it as long as possible to rake in as much money as they can with incremental, high cost, limited time content updates. 

• Magick and Sir Michael like this

Mikelo
  • Mikelo

Metalhead

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:43 PM Edited by Mikelo, 14 July 2014 - 02:43 PM.

OP, that's not a reason to glitch, that's justification.

Folks use money glitches because of greed.

"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures, the essence of the evolutionary spirit."

just sayin

his cash is $13,371,337 and his kills are 1,000,000 and you don't think maybe that graphic was created?

That was sarcasm. Obviously :p

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

Yes it is. Everyone i know that uses these glitches use them because the missions pay sh*t. These same people grinded missions until they hit the nuke button on Violent Duct, RR twice and Coveted.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

R* has a right to make money and set in-game prices however they want. - What they don't have a right to do is advertise falsely and lie about heists to make their $1bil. 

This is the reason for the delay... They don't have a clue how to fix the issue they've created for themselves except for delaying it as long as possible to rake in as much money as they can with incremental, high cost, limited time content updates. 

I agree..kind of.

I've always thought that Heists and co-op mission/survival creator will be released after all the money sucking DLCS have been released. Because player VS AI is simply to easy with AA.

And so far it seems im right.    Nothing but excuses from R* with another 'free' update which costs a sh*t load o R* cash to buy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users