Why don't money grinders simply glitch?

363 replies to this topic
A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

*GTAF fills you with determination...*

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:41 AM

For now lets ignore all those ignorant grinders who live under a rock and have no idea they can save hours of time by glitching.

Im simply wondering, when faced with the choice of glitching a few million dollars at no ones expense in about an hour as opposed to doing the same mission/set of missions with people over and over for days just to stock up on money for god knows what reason, why do they choose the tedious option instead of the blatantly obvious option of glitching to get the money?

Because not all of us are impatient bitches who are content with earning money and having fun at the same time.

Our lives don't revolve around the game. When we play, we get money and we have fun.

• SideburnGuru likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:07 AM

Why have a job when you could just rob people? ..........Stupid *f*cking question O/P. You know the answer to the dumb@ss question you asked.

• FourTwoZero

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:33 AM

Their ego is in the way, either that or they dont know how. Thats like asking why dont people who believe the bible simply stop. They're delusional.

• elfoam

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:45 AM

Grinding missions for me is just the same as racing.. It becomes a team event, sometimes you assemble a dream team and smash those missions out in record efficiency. Glitching is interesting and sometimes challenging but its not rewarding like grinding missions. I'd still play the missions repeatably if there was no payout and you could only get ammo in the game by pickups.

The high end stuff you buy in the game that took you a week to grind for always mean more to you. You remember your friends and fun times that helped you get them. I have a separate account to play with glitches but I don't enjoy playing it or appreciate the cars I got there. My original legit account is so much nicer to play, that's my opinion and how I feel about it.
  • A Maned Wolf and StuntCurry707 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users