Quantcast

» «
Photo

Am I the only 1 experiencing this?

Best Answer sultangris, 15 July 2014 - 12:24 AM

Hold l1 and r1 when you start the game until you see the screen to set brightness.

That's a new one.....

It deletes the game cache. Helped me hanging in the clouds loading slow but both my characters work. Try unlinking social Club and playing before you link it again but also deleting the game data so that it downloads the patches again and if that don't work I don't know what to tell ya. Go to the full post

9 replies to this topic
Ishan826
  • Ishan826

B*tch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:03 AM

So, I made a sexy female secondary character for the new glitch. I got 20 adders total. Then I left without selling them. I come back a few hours later and can't get into online. I am stuck in the clouds when I go to choose character. I unlinked my sc account relinked it, deleted the grand theft auto v file, and basically did all possible solutions. I have looked here and saw that people cannot get onto there first character whereas I can't get on my second character. I can get on my first character in just two min. I am stuck in the clouds with my second when I go to swap character or choose character. An I banned?? I rather rstar just tell me then play these mind games.

BLUE MAGICxx34
  • BLUE MAGICxx34

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:53 AM

Same issue here...

ZenJenga
  • ZenJenga

taps your phones

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:43 AM

Karma?

• supanaut and Ishan826 like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:34 AM

Hold l1 and r1 when you start the game until you see the screen to set brightness.

Ishan826
  • Ishan826

B*tch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

Karma?

Probably

Ishan826
  • Ishan826

B*tch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

That's a new one.....

Ishan826
  • Ishan826

B*tch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

That's a new one.....

But it didn't work

Supreme Gentlemen
  • Supreme Gentlemen

Requested Ban

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

Same here, my main character works fine tho

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:24 AM   Best Answer

That's a new one.....

It deletes the game cache. Helped me hanging in the clouds loading slow but both my characters work. Try unlinking social Club and playing before you link it again but also deleting the game data so that it downloads the patches again and if that don't work I don't know what to tell ya.
  • Ishan826 likes this

Ishan826
  • Ishan826

B*tch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:37 AM

That's a new one.....

It deletes the game cache. Helped me hanging in the clouds loading slow but both my characters work. Try unlinking social Club and playing before you link it again but also deleting the game data so that it downloads the patches again and if that don't work I don't know what to tell ya.

Thanks what I did was, I went to story mode, unlinked my account, went to second character, and I joined a lobby. Then I relinked my account. I sold my Adders and switched spawn location to last location. Everything runs even faster than before.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users