Photo

Can we request, and is it possible..

73 replies to this topic
Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

Only an idiot would think that the division responsible for working on heists is the same division that fixes glitches and exploits.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:35 PM Edited by Iroquois, 14 July 2014 - 01:40 PM.

It can't possibly be because of exploiters
Theses exploiters only exist because of poor beta testing
R*is to big of company for you to say heist are delayed because of them
There are different devs in different divisions working on different things
The people working on heist probably don't ever end up working on glitch fixes

I totally agree with the OP. The more exploits these morons find and use as well as with glitching, the more R* stops what they are doing and tries to figure how to fix them. This is a damn fact. If there werent so many exploiting/glitching/impatient a-holes exploiters since OCTOBER!, then we would of had the heists released in nov or dec 2013. Its amazing how immediately online released, how impatient and complaining these exploiters were already.
This sort of sh*t applies to nearly all video games. As soon as it releases, the gaming community splits up into clean/honest players and exploiters with a small grey area.
Message to exploiters: Stop trying to justify your exploitive ways with such stupid and immature reasons. You just cant. Simple as that. Just stop embarrasing yourselves.
Note to self: "Exploiters wondering where heists are and why there are delays....Too retarded to know its because of themselves".
Someone should make this a meme.

Glitching>Grinding. And heists would still not be there. The people who are working on heists are not the same people who fail at fixing GTA O's bugs and glitches. R* is lazy as a bum and cares to much about cash and 12YOloSwaggers. 

Also you seem to be the most immature poster from this topic because you are going apesh*t by insulting people by calling them retarded. Look in the mirror and see what it means to be one yourself.

Want heists so bad? go do the mission El Burro Heists and stop crying.

And enjoy the high rise of modders instead of glitchers, because within a few months GTA O is as big of a online mess as GTA IV was in its last 3 years. Deal with it and move on.

I totally agree with the OP. The more exploits these morons find and use as well as with glitching, the more R* stops what they are doing and tries to figure how to fix them. This is a damn fact. If there werent so many exploiting/glitching/impatient a-holes exploiters since OCTOBER!, then we would of had the heists released in nov or dec 2013. Its amazing how immediately online released, how impatient and complaining these exploiters were already.
This sort of sh*t applies to nearly all video games. As soon as it releases, the gaming community splits up into clean/honest players and exploiters with a small grey area.
Message to exploiters: Stop trying to justify your exploitive ways with such stupid and immature reasons. You just cant. Simple as that. Just stop embarrasing yourselves.
Note to self: "Exploiters wondering where heists are and why there are delays....Too retarded to know its because of themselves".
Someone should make this a meme.

Yeah, no. R* is more than big enough to departmentalize,  if you seriously think that every person working on the game has to stop their current work to help fix glitches, you're an imbecile. Like really you think they would have been out in Nov-Dec, but fixing glitches caused 7 months more of delays?
Well no duh guys..I never said that its the same department for both glitch fixing and updating. Of course they are 2 separate departments. Everyone knows that. However the 3 of you failed to realize my point.

Say R* is about to release an update, lets call that department A, shall we? Meanwhile exploiters, hackers, modders and/or glitchers have been messing up the game. Making everyone billionaires, making ufos and ferris wheels spawn in downtown with a flick of switch, etc. (Not to mention the way problematic stuff) which may affect something that would have to do with the new update. Department B (glitch fixing department) sees this and rings up dpt. A. "You guys have to put the update on hold because a group have been exploiting the sh*t out of our game which will interfere with the next update so do not upload it yet". You see, they may be not the same dpt. but that example of that sort of conversation happens all the time.

The work of 1 dpt affects the work of the other and vice versa. This applies to all businesses. Dont be so naive.

Reminder: No one ever said they were the same dpt. or only had 1 dpt. It s just you illiterate guys who cant read. Reread my 1st post if you didnt see that difference. 2 diff depts or more. 1 for updates and another for glitch/exploit fixing.

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

That is so incredibly incorrect and illogical that it legitimately hurt me to read it.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

The point is, your exploitations affecting the game forces dept B to call up dpt A to tell them to delay the update. Thats how its been since Oct.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:43 PM

Was talking about OP in that statement not you, I just quoted you because "Cheating is bad" was hilarious to me.

1.) oh ok. You didn't specify that, so that's why I responded how I did
2.) I didn't say cheating is bad. I said it is wrong, as in against the rules.
3.) so you don't believe cheating is wrong?

Wrong how?

Wrong as in is against whatever rules or regulations that are in place, obviously meaning that there are deserved reprocusions?
  • Iroquois likes this

Nathan46970
  • Nathan46970

Helper

• Members
  • India

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:31 PM

Man let glitchers be in peace. There are a idiotic glitchers who ruin our gaming experience. But the ones who do it to buy a car they always wanted and dont have time , well the glitching ain't bad. Peace. (Y)

• oleg_aka_djmeg likes this

Christacoma
  • Christacoma

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:07 PM

Money doesn't grow on trees, you've got to glitch a million or two...

Apollo00063
  • Apollo00063

I am that guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:08 PM Edited by Apollo00063, 14 July 2014 - 03:12 PM.

This game is about a bunch of money hungry bandits that steal and murder for what they want - glitchers are simply embracing the stealing portion more than honest players.

I think that the re-mastering of GTAV/O for the next gen, the new game for the next gen that is supposed to be released later this year or early next and other projects are what is causing the majority of the delay. I'm not saying that glitches are not adding to it, but I couldn't see an entire hub of R* working just to fix glitches....they probably have a much smaller team currently supporting GTA:O at the moment. 

R*, as a business, probably put heists as a lower priority compared to their other projects. Heists will not add new revenue flowing into the company...new games and re-mastering GTAV will. I'm sure that once the re-master has been completed, more effort/people will be placed into/onto GTA:O. 

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

And the whingers have crawled back out of their holes.

Notice how even while the glitches were patched you still didn't get your precious hists?

We aren't delaying sh*t.
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE likes this

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

The point is, your exploitations affecting the game forces dept B to call up dpt A to tell them to delay the update. Thats how its been since Oct.

They've been ignoring this for awhile, and how it would only make sense that one or two people in charge of the item updates would also be helping patch the glitches. 

So, as said. The only people against this are the people glitching. Wahhh. 

Also as said, ban them and move on. Only defense I can agree with is R* losing a few players. Whatever then, set an example.  

Gotta love it though. "I'M TOO LAZY TO GET THE ACTUAL IN-GAME MONEY, I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOW". 

• Iroquois likes this

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:15 AM

here his a nice bone for you:

Even though i glitched, i ALSO bought cashcards, so no matter what, i am the preferred customer over all ppl that never bought a cashcard and trying to play legit and complain about "cheaters".

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:21 AM

To actually ban money glitchers from GTA:O in general?

I mean, not let them in. At all. Including the people on YT who continously show the glitches.

Maybe it can even be an offense thing.

First offense: Money sweep to 0 dollars.

Second offense: Lose all your cars [Can be added to first offense. Maybe make this one: Cheater pool for five months]

Third offense: You're out. Ban from GTA:O for two months?

Does this sound fair? Would it decrease the cheating?

go for ithttps://support.rock...us/requests/new

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:23 AM

I don't money glitch and I think you sound like an annoying gf that just looks to complain about everything, stuff that doesn't even affect her. 

The Latman
  • The Latman

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:32 AM

The irony here being that you're talking about illegal behaviour in a game that actively encourages one to break every law society has.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users