Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you see a hotfix coming?

135 replies to this topic

Poll: Hotfix on the way? (186 member(s) have cast votes)

Will R* hotfix the glitch or wait until the next update?

1. Yes - Hookers will be gone by tonight (35 votes [18.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.82%

2. No - They'll leave it to the next update (110 votes [59.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 59.14%

3. Its a conspiracy - R* exposed the glitch as an excuse to delay heists!!!! (41 votes [22.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.04%

Vote Guests cannot vote
cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

They only hotfix something right after a patch.  After a few days after the patch, hotfixes lighten up a bit

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:00 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 14 July 2014 - 04:01 PM.

any one heard of money laundering?
after u sell all the cars u want, u delete that car (cause obviusly your NOT using your main char for this, that would just be stupid) then make a new one and buy 20 adders LEGIT and boom, there u have clean money for a rainy day.

Why would you buy 20 legit adders? As someone said earlier, after you are done with making money for now, just fill your garage with duped adders and sell them at a later point when you need money. R* is going to the patch the method not what you got with it.

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:01 PM

Its been asked for sure but help me out folks.......

How do the hackers find these glitches? I mean come on, hooker, tight ally etc.... You cant just stumble on these glitches can you?

• vipprimo likes this

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

who cares, they will patch it eventually but I reckon pretty soon, just abuse the hell out of it, will I get banned if my second character has 20 adders?

elidc
  • elidc

• Members
  • China

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

who cares, they will patch it eventually but I reckon pretty soon, just abuse the hell out of it, will I get banned if my second character has 20 adders?

I don't think so

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM

Does anyone know if the hooker stays in the car if you call the mechanic for the car that has the hooker in it?

The car will revert back into a elegy if you do that. I removed the hooker from my car once and the adder simply transformed back to an elegy in front of me.
To prevent this drive out and in after duping the 10 cars. Sure your garage will look like it has 10 adders but one will be an elegy rh8 on the swap vehicles list so drive in and out to make another adder. Example. Say you are replacong 9 slots you have to drive out and back in 10 times to make sure that the original with the hooker is considered an adder too. Akso to check check the swap vehicles list you shouldn't see elegy rh8 on it if you did it right

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

Also....you don't have to do it with a hooker at night. Anytime of day you could have a friend in the passenger seat, call a mugger on them, the mugger will pull your friend out of the car and they get in....when they are in have your friend shoot them and you can do the rest of the glitch the same way
  • Magick and SAUL_SILVER like this

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

Can anyone tell me what the pegasus vehicle and sticky bomb, mentioned at the beginning of the tutorial, are for?  Thank you...

Myoyoy
  • Myoyoy

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:34 PM

update tomorrow? they said the july 4th stuff only lasting till mid july?

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

Can anyone tell me what the pegasus vehicle and sticky bomb, mentioned at the beginning of the tutorial, are for?  Thank you...

Useless. You don't need them.

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

Its been asked for sure but help me out folks.......

How do the hackers find these glitches? I mean come on, hooker, tight ally etc.... You cant just stumble on these glitches can you?

It's what they spend their time doing, instead of simply playing the game...

That's why they're always bitching about wanting new content... They don't care about the content, per se, they just wanna find the holes in it, for another way to glitch money, cars, whatever.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me, having to cheat at a video game.

To answer the question, the easiest solution would be to simply remove the blue circle, removing with it the ability to re-arrange vehicles in the garage. People will complain, I'm sure, but with glitchers around, my bet is, in the end, the entire community will suffer with a well-liked feature being removed.

-Bill
  • blackwolfred likes this

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:47 PM

any one heard of money laundering?
after u sell all the cars u want, u delete that car (cause obviusly your NOT using your main char for this, that would just be stupid) then make a new one and buy 20 adders LEGIT and boom, there u have clean money for a rainy day.

Why would you buy 20 legit adders? As someone said earlier, after you are done with making money for now, just fill your garage with duped adders and sell them at a later point when you need money. R* is going to the patch the method not what you got with it.

cause they can change the value of duped cars, they have in the past and propably will again, my XF can't be sold and my Zentorno is only worth 70K after these latest updates. im just saying better safe then sorry. also volvo/buthan mix.. love it.

sunshine2002
  • sunshine2002

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

From R*:

As mentioned in the post, all of the new content will be available to purchase in-game until mid-July. Stay tuned for an exact expiration date, which we'll announce soon. For those who are asking, anything you purchase will remain in your inventory after the expiration date. You will be able to use any Fireworks or Firework Launcher ammo still in your inventory after the expiration date, but you will not be able to purchase any additional Fireworks or Firework Launcher ammo after that date. The Firework Launcher will remain in your inventory but you will not be able to select it once you have run out of ammo. Meanwhile, the seven new properties and the ability to ride the Pleasure Pier rides are permanent additions to GTA Online. 

Mid July = Tomorrow.

Edit: But they havent told that exact date yet... 

That's sad... I believed that I could launch fireworks forever... :-(

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

Meh.  Out of curiosity, I tried this glitch a couple times.  Really is quite the hassle, especially if Pegasus spawns your vehicle way the hell up by Ft. Zancudo.  Also, for some reason, everytime I sold an Adder, the other Elegy I duped into an Adder would turn back into an Elegy when I came back to my garage.  Thus I would have to go find another hooker, and redo the rearrangement trick.  LSC was by far easier, and more convenient.  All you needed for that was a simple 2 car garage next to LSC, and a PV with as many mods as you could get.

I can't see this glitch being too useful for low levels, or people just starting out.  It requires at least a $2million investment (Adder, Liberator,10 Car Garage).  With Rockstar's ongoing sweeps, I'm sure one of the things that is flagged is an unusual amount of car sales in short time.  Once that pops up, then all they have to do is check your history and see purchased: Elegy, Elegy, Elegy, Elegy, Elegy, Elegy, then sold right after: Adder,Adder,Adder,Adder,Adder,Adder.  In my opinion, not worth the risk getting banned, or money wiped. 

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

I have avatar problems.. I'm aware of this.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:13 PM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 14 July 2014 - 07:14 PM.

Meh.  Out of curiosity, I tried this glitch a couple times.  Really is quite the hassle, especially if Pegasus spawns your vehicle way the hell up by Ft. Zancudo.  Also, for some reason, everytime I sold an Adder, the other Elegy I duped into an Adder would turn back into an Elegy when I came back to my garage.  Thus I would have to go find another hooker, and redo the rearrangement trick.  LSC was by far easier, and more convenient.  All you needed for that was a simple 2 car garage next to LSC, and a PV with as many mods as you could get.

I can't see this glitch being too useful for low levels, or people just starting out.  It requires at least a $2million investment (Adder, Liberator,10 Car Garage).  With Rockstar's ongoing sweeps, I'm sure one of the things that is flagged is an unusual amount of car sales in short time.  Once that pops up, then all they have to do is check your history and see purchased: Elegy, Elegy, Elegy, Elegy, Elegy, Elegy, then sold right after: Adder,Adder,Adder,Adder,Adder,Adder.  In my opinion, not worth the risk getting banned, or money wiped. 

The new SP-MP is far more efficient than this glitch, well for me anyway. Granted that you can only sell one car every 48 minutes, you can still make between $318k an $636k an hour depending on if you have two characters, all in the while glitching in fully-modded street-legal vehicles for your garage. In that 48 minute timespan, you can do missions and races to kill time, or, if possible, stay "incognito" from R*'s auto-detection system.

The 48 minute timer doesn't carry over both characters: each character has their own individual timer.

dwestos
  • dwestos

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:03 PM

The 48 minute timer doesn't carry over both characters: each character has their own individual timer.

Im not sure about that, last time i try it says - We dont need a vehicle right now, on char 2

/D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users