Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you see a hotfix coming?

135 replies to this topic

Poll: Hotfix on the way? (186 member(s) have cast votes)

Will R* hotfix the glitch or wait until the next update?

1. Yes - Hookers will be gone by tonight (35 votes [18.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.82%

2. No - They'll leave it to the next update (110 votes [59.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 59.14%

3. Its a conspiracy - R* exposed the glitch as an excuse to delay heists!!!! (41 votes [22.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 22.04%

Vote Guests cannot vote
redpoint
  • redpoint

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:11 AM Edited by redpoint, 14 July 2014 - 02:51 PM.

Are we about to say goodbye to hookers in Los Santos, or maybe we'll suffer permanent daylight hours, a city that never sleeps or lives to see night-time? 

The most recent money glitch to be exposed is so insane, you can get a garage full of adders in 5 minutes, and sell them all in the next 5 minutes.

With glitches as powerful as this, R* tend not to wait until the next update, instead opting for a quick "hotfix". We saw this when the 'buy everything for free' glitch was met with a temporary removal of the creator mode, so do you think R* will act quickly to find a quickfix for the latest glitch, which may end up in hookers taking a break from the county?

Personally, I'll be VERY surprised, if I wake up tomorrow morning and this glitch still works... its the easiest glitch that I've ever come across - that toolbox one was a bitch to get working, this one is foolproof. 

**UPDATE**: For anyone receiving the 'cars worth over 50k cannot be sold' message, you are not doing the glitch incorrectly.

You are seeing this message because the car you are trying to sell, you have previously screwed up in a glitch you tried before.

In past glitches, when you dupe your car, there's a chance you've accidentally sold your original and kept the duplicated version, which the game puts a 50k cap on and stops you from selling, because it has recognised this isn't the car you bought originally.

For this glitch to work you need to duplicate/start with a genuinely purchased car, not a duplicated version, you will then be able to sell ALL copies at full price. 

It may even be worth spending $1,000,000 and purchasing a new adder, since in 10 minutes you would have made this money back 5 times over with each sale worth $600k. 

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:15 AM Edited by BondageKitty, 14 July 2014 - 01:16 AM.

The problem is that they are fixing the method, not the issue itself. They should just patch what causes cars to duplicate when rearranged. I expect they will just patch hookers to disappear from cars when dead instead of the glitch itself.
  • Diesleman and itrpatrick like this

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:15 AM

Why the hell do we care? Glitch how much you please and just forget about it

• GrandTheftBatman and Myoyoy like this

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:17 AM Edited by Dr.Huge Poop, 14 July 2014 - 01:24 AM.

It's being worked on as we type, the latest is the biggest,fastest and easiest method to date you can have a garage full of adders in less then 5 minutes.

Don't worry,the latest will be hotfixed but another will open up or be found,rock$tar never were the greatest coders.

I would suggest to all who don't want to fall into rock$tars greed and buy cash cards or who doesn't want to put up with grinding activites and missions with dirt payouts (cash cards) to fill 2 10 car garages with fully maxed adders to sell for content that you want in the future.

A money swipe is possible but unlikely IMO.

A hotfix can be implemented at any moment and I can guarantee it's being worked on at this very moment, not much time is left.

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:18 AM

A forced update maybe, there's a developer eboot file floating around now. They'll want to patch that ASAP. Basically, anyone who has a modded console can access developer options.

• Coreyandy5 likes this

redpoint
  • redpoint

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:18 AM

I care because I want to go to bed but at the same time I would like to rinse this f*cker as much as possible before it becomes impossible to do so. 

• oleg_aka_djmeg likes this

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:23 AM

What the hell is his new glitch? What have I missed

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:24 AM

I care because I want to go to bed but at the same time I would like to rinse this f*cker as much as possible before it becomes impossible to do so.

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

There's a dead hooker money glitch

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

I see a hotfix coming, but R* i surely taking their time.
Anyone remeber the FOS V3, FOS V4 missions that paid 75k???
They hotfixed that after the first day people found out and exploited it.
This glitch has been around for like 3 days already

CricKetVarble
  • CricKetVarble

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

Possibly the easiest money glitch yet. Knock yourself out.
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=plUmfOuRVTQ
  • GTA51999 likes this

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:30 AM

Alright thanks for the info. I don't need the money though, was just wondering why everyone is looking for hookers all of a sudden.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:32 AM

Then will arise the next new money glitch.

• PoeticWhisper and Lesbian_farts like this

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:43 AM

Somehow all these money glitches come out of nowhere.
  • vipprimo likes this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:47 AM

Be sure to subscribe brah.

• ejmkyp likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:57 AM

It's not a good time to be a hooker in Los Santos :lol:
  • Ninja_Gear, GroundZero, Magick and 11 others like this

Living Legend
  • Living Legend

Troll

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:58 AM

They don't have to much options, is just free cam and other things.

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:59 AM

I don't think they can money swipe because if many people are holding 20-30 mil maybe even 50, there are those out there who are legit unless they shut the servers down again and systematically check each user.

Dannnisaur
  • Dannnisaur

Heroic Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:09 AM

I believe they're waiting until it's more exposed and almost every sucker tries to use it. Afterwhich they'll either CP everyone who has used it and strip them of everything or just outright ban them during the next update in a sweep similar to what we had last time.

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:10 AM

Please help me I'm trying to sell my adder and get a message saying i can't sell cause it's over $50000 even tho it worked with Zentoros ps I love the signature above

luisniko
  • luisniko

DOA5 welcomes Mai

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:07 AM

Rockstar gonna be mad and chopping programmers' heads and then throw an ultimate patch to us:

- Fixed where players can find prostitute in Online

- Fixed where players can use Invite Only when playing Online

- Fixed where players can purchase and sell vehicles

- Fixed where players can go back to Story Mode

- Fixed where players can play GTA Online without buying Megalodon Cash Card everyday.

• Doland J. Trump, Magick, novesori and 11 others like this

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:12 AM

If you all would stop making so many GD threads about it, it wouldn't be an issue!

• blackwolfred and Static like this

TWOGUN
  • TWOGUN

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:17 AM

As long as they don't do it within the next few hours ...

images-4.jpeg
  • meatrocket8 and NecroNeedle like this

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:18 AM

If you all would stop making so many GD threads about it, it wouldn't be an issue!

There's a bigger world outside of the forums you know.

• JOEsAGGRESSIVE and Lesbian_farts like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

DOA5 welcomes Mai

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:19 AM

Exactly. The fact that Rockstar staff is lurking in forums is undeniable.

• Lesbian_farts likes this

Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:20 AM Edited by Relative007, 14 July 2014 - 04:34 AM.

I am amazed that R* have not released a hotfix for this yet as by now 10,000's or perhaps even 100,000's if people have likely taken advantage of what appears to be the easiest money glitch in a long while. Apparently this glitch can be done with  a Hooker, Mugger or a Friend now. 

As soon as I was done being happy the Vehicle Management Tool was introduced, my next thought was this would become a duping tool...surely R* should have foreseen this 

Edit: Honestly the best solution I see is R* wiping the slate clean. Accept they are partly to blame for enabling people to glitch due to poorly executed coding changes and let all glitched money etc up until now remain and clearly indicate they will have a zero tolerance policy in the future and provide the indicative sanctions for breaching the EULA along with an improved automated banning tool ...

IMO the micro-transaction business model creates a lot of R* problems. For example the Independence Day Update is probably worth $30 - 40 AUD or so in Cash Card terms, but I think I would be right in saying most people who pay no more than $5 for it, had it been a payed DLC. This discrepancy of course creates issues. 

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:42 AM

I can totally see another money wipe on the horizon.  If people are willing to spend hrs on end grinding RR, then this glitch is like gold to them.  Not to mention it's Summer, and all the idiot little kids are out of school.  They couldn't care less about cheating so there's another maybe 10,000 more people glitching. 

It is kinda a shame really.  Rockstar finally gave us a Garage Management tool that everyone was asking for, and then right away, everyone tries to exploit it into another money glitch.  Does Rockstar even test anything before releasing to the public?  If their developers are anything like that douche that hosts those live stream special weekend events, then it's no wonder there's so many holes in GTA Online.

• Lesbian_farts likes this

33d
  • 33d

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:59 AM

I can totally see another money wipe on the horizon.  If people are willing to spend hrs on end grinding RR, then this glitch is like gold to them.  Not to mention it's Summer, and all the idiot little kids are out of school.  They couldn't care less about cheating so there's another maybe 10,000 more people glitching. 

It is kinda a shame really.  Rockstar finally gave us a Garage Management tool that everyone was asking for, and then right away, everyone tries to exploit it into another money glitch.  Does Rockstar even test anything before releasing to the public?  If their developers are anything like that douche that hosts those live stream special weekend events, then it's no wonder there's so many holes in GTA Online.

that 'douche' is lazlow 

• Magick likes this

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:12 AM

Just witnessed someone get around $15 million in about 30 minutes. It really does make it tempting, but it would also make it feel like you're playing the game just to play it knowing you have no reason to try to make money. That glitch is too easy, almost like it's a trap. lol 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users