Decided I would try and start my own community and see how it goes. So first I wanted to go over some rules:
1. PLAY YOUR ROLE- by this I simply mean do the things that your character would actually do; if you have a job that means you can't ride around town doing nothing all day.
2. DRESS ROLE APPROPRIATE- if you work at a factory don't wear a 3 piece suit, I think you guys get it.
3. KILLING- you will be allowed to kill but only through organized hits at night time or early morning. You can't just walk up to someone and shoot them. Once someone has been killed the altercation that caused it will be forgotten and both parties will go about their business. NO REPEAT KILLING. The person that dies must go to the police station which will also serve as the infirmary.
4. VEHICLES- no supers or fast sports cars. Unless you are a street racer your vehicle shouldn't be faster than a police car. Can only have 2 vehicles, 3 if your character plays a wealthy role.
5. MIC REQUIRED
6. MATURE PLAYERS ONLY- one bad apple can spoil the bunch. If Hosts ask to kick someone please do so.
Post your GT and your in character info. Name, occupation, vehicles.
Hopefully we can start tonight around 1130 eastern which is about 2.5 hrs from now. Message GT KUSHLUMBEE09 If you can't post here. Will try to host a few days a week around the same time. Hope to see a good crowd!