Prostitute Spawn Points

83 replies to this topic
Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

Also, do you know any good spots to kill them near Richard's Majestic?

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

The only problems I have with this glitch:
When inside the garage with the dead hooker, my character gets out of car right before he gets in, it's my controller because it only happens in that car, I have to move this car to slot 1 in the garage, replacing it with the very first Elegy that was dupped into a Adder, only after doing that I can drive out of the garage again and proceed with the glitch.
Also, I can't sell the original Adder with the dead hooker I used for the glitch, that option doesn't shows up, it's like the game is treating the car as a Elegy.
But since already made 13M and spent half of it on stuff I always wanted to buy, I decided to keep the car because honestly, it deserved a permanent spot right besides my golden Z-Type.
Now I see Adders with a complete different point of view...And also the hookers
:)

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:22 PM

Ammunation one block from Del Perro garage. There's an alley behind that strip of stores opposite the corner they spawn on that works great as well. Since I have that garage, it takes less than 30 seconds to get out, get a slut, get busy in the alley, and get back to the garage.

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:31 PM

I helped a friend try out the glitch, and I think I found a guaranteed success method.

The way I got it to work was this:

• Buy a garage with quick transition animation (I use the one that's right up the street from the LSC in La Mesa)
  • Fill garage with 9 Elegys
  • Hookers are easy to get, just drive up and down Vinewood Boulevard a couple times after midnight and there will be some that spawn.
  • Kill the hooker in your car using the same wall/dumpster method
  • Enter your garage and dupe your car over an Elegy, leave garage with Hooker Car, repeat until you have 9 duped cars.
  • When you're done duping, don't start selling. Drive out one more time with the Hooker Car and then drive back in
  • When you're back in, enter your car through the passenger door to pull the hooker out and throw her onto the floor. Drive your car back out and back in.
  • The hooker is gone when you re-enter, and you can begin selling your duped whips.
  • Remember to not sell your original car! You'll need it if you wish to continue duping.

We never once got the 50k error or any other error. We were able to sell off all the cars within 7 mins.

What do you mean by dupe your car over an elegy?

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:34 PM Edited by Chrunchip, 14 July 2014 - 12:34 PM.

Just use the garage next to the East LSC (Popular Street), and pick up hookers from the hood.

That's it.

Nice Ada picture.

37pjke9r.jpg

• GroundZero and Shootinalloveryourface like this

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

PSfrQUU.jpg

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

You guys know paint doesn't affect resale value right? Only saying this because I've seen ridiculous amounts of gold and chrome supercars (more than usual)

Locote_XIII
  • Locote_XIII

El Jefe

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

I don't think there's any in Paleto. You know its really easy to quickly swap cars between garages though, right? Even full garages?

Btw I can't call my mechanic cause I only have $22

Will a hooker even get in your car if you only have $22? I know I wouldn't...

i have 23 ;)

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:07 PM

Do you need money to call the mechanic?
That's bullsh*t, the guy doesn't charge for each dleivery made.
Also, you guys gotta keep in mind that you need to get the hooker killed, so it really doesn't matter where, as long as she dies.
Soon as I picked one up, I shoot out of the window and stopped the car near a street pole, got out, shot her quickly and drived away, you just need to make sure that her door is blocked, you don't really need to be in a tight alleway, I've done it in the middle of the street.

iShootxWMP
  • iShootxWMP

Gamertag = I Shoot xWMP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

mSNDuTe.jpgTHERE YOU GO

• GroundZero, Shootinalloveryourface, erkwang and 1 other like this

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

Great maps good work.

You guys know paint doesn't affect resale value right? Only saying this because I've seen ridiculous amounts of gold and chrome supercars (more than usual)

Thanks I didn't know that and painted my adders gold with jazz horns

Do you need money to call the mechanic?
That's bullsh*t, the guy doesn't charge for each dleivery made.
Also, you guys gotta keep in mind that you need to get the hooker killed, so it really doesn't matter where, as long as she dies.
Soon as I picked one up, I shoot out of the window and stopped the car near a street pole, got out, shot her quickly and drived away, you just need to make sure that her door is blocked, you don't really need to be in a tight alleway, I've done it in the middle of the street.

It's happened to me twice. Once you get your money back up you have to wait a day too

Utter ball ache

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:35 PM

I helped a friend try out the glitch, and I think I found a guaranteed success method.

• Buy a garage with quick transition animation (I use the one that's right up the street from the LSC in La Mesa)
  • Hookers are easy to get, just drive up and down Vinewood Boulevard a couple times after midnight and there will be some that spawn.
  • Enter your garage and dupe your car over an Elegy, leave garage with Hooker Car, repeat until you have 9 duped cars.
  • When you're done duping, don't start selling. Drive out one more time with the Hooker Car and then drive back in
  • When you're back in, enter your car through the passenger door to pull the hooker out and throw her onto the floor. Drive your car back out and back in.
  • The hooker is gone when you re-enter, and you can begin selling your duped whips.
  • Remember to not sell your original car! You'll need it if you wish to continue duping.

We never once got the 50k error or any other error. We were able to sell off all the cars within 7 mins.

I tried four times in the past hour to kill the hooker in my car but she gets out when i do regardless of how I block her door or both doors. She pops out with me every time. I'm trying to get a picture of a dead hooker in my car but it's not working. 

Mpower
  • Mpower

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:47 PM

I tried four times in the past hour to kill the hooker in my car but she gets out when i do regardless of how I block her door or both doors. She pops out with me every time. I'm trying to get a picture of a dead hooker in my car but it's not working. 

It's not hard to read a thread, no ? : http://gtaforums.com...g-on-patch-115/

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

Make sure to scare her before you park up

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:02 PM

scare her while driving and u can park everywhere just keeping the passenger-side closed. she won't get out of the drivers-side. :)

• Wombater likes this

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

No I just filled it with random cars I used for the trip from LSC to the garage

it must be Elegy not random cars :)

it can be ANY vehicle

bike or any car

I think it just has to be bought from a website

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:53 PM

I did it with an empty slot and it worked

The empty dupe was re duped 9 times and I sold 2 of them no problem

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:26 AM Edited by Kaber, 15 July 2014 - 03:26 AM.

At night 3 hookers (2 talking to each other and one a bit farther down the sidewalk) spawn across the street from the Rooftop Rumble mission corona.

The stuff the hookers say to each other is comedy gold.

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:39 AM

scare her while driving and u can park everywhere just keeping the passenger-side closed. she won't get out of the drivers-side. :)

Really? I didn't know that! Thanks! :)
  • Chrunchip likes this

Insane_Adust
  • Insane_Adust

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:32 AM

Usually by the strip club at night or around the area by Franklins house. After you pick them up, go to the carwash, but don't go in the carwash. Theres like a corner opening right outside the actual carwash exit that you can pull between the building and the metal beam next to it. Park, shoot your gun to scare dat hoe, hop out the whip and kill that whore. You know how the rest goes after that.

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:51 AM

It's Official i have finally seen every type of guide there is to be made.

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:53 AM

I tried this and confirmed that you don't need to park anywhere tight. Shoot a couple bullets while driving and then pull up to any wall or pole so her door is covered then kindly exit the vehicle and put her out of her misery. 

• Chrunchip likes this

Ability Godly
  • Ability Godly

I'm simply the best

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:09 PM

They often spawn around grove street.

Ikeblaster
  • Ikeblaster

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members