Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dividing Super and Hyper Cars

24 replies to this topic

Poll: Dividing Super and Hyper Cars (57 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think it is a good idea to split up super and hyper cars?

1. Yes (30 votes [52.63%])

Percentage of vote: 52.63%

2. No (25 votes [43.86%])

Percentage of vote: 43.86%

3. Other (please comment) (2 votes [3.51%])

Percentage of vote: 3.51%

Do you know the muffin man?

1. No (13 votes [22.81%])

Percentage of vote: 22.81%

2. No (18 votes [31.58%])

Percentage of vote: 31.58%

3. Llama (26 votes [45.61%])

Percentage of vote: 45.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote
MONKEYbusinezz5
  • MONKEYbusinezz5

what's a madrazo?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:41 PM

Spoiler

Do you think it would be a good idea to split the super (Vacca, Infernus, Voltic) and hyper (Zentorno, Entity, Adder) cars into separate race groups/classes? I believe this would benefit racing, making the Vacca/Infernus usable in races (competitively). What do you guys think?

Spoiler

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:58 PM

Yus.

Also, I know the Muffin Man.

He lives on Drury Lane.

• MONKEYbusinezz5 likes this

CallmeGoat
  • CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:20 AM

What in the world is a hyper car?

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:40 AM

Cars that are faster than super cars.

• Lamborghini1335 and Fearx-- like this

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:43 AM

super super car

CallmeGoat
  • CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:46 AM

Which don't exist in this game... so it's pointless to have a separation.

CallmeGoat
  • CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:52 AM

All the cars in this game are actually capable of competing against one another. The problem is people only race tracks that are suited to skills sets of particular cars so there is clearly a dominant presence of say... Adders on long highway races. The problem is most races, especially those created by users is they are rarely ever balanced to include a nice variety of straights and turns and obstacles. Things that nullify the advantages of certain cars and rely more on the skill of the driver. I've beaten and have seen some of the top tier cars like the adder beaten by Vaccas and Infernus models. A further class separation is not needed in my opinion, just more quality tracks. Problem is people rarely want a challenge when racing, they just want to use the fastest car and ram others.

• gooby likes this

caarl00s
  • caarl00s

:)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:41 AM

I don't think it's reeeallyyy necessary to split the Super cars class but maybe it would be good so more cars become more usefull when racing such as the Bullet and the Voltic :D , i would like to see also some cars moved to other classes like the Buffalo to the Muscle class, and the Penumbra, Schwartzer, Fusilade to the Coupe class...

MattRMich
  • MattRMich

Top-Hat Wearer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:10 PM

What did you say about the muffin man...

RooneyLFC
  • RooneyLFC

scooter brother

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:10 PM

Ferrari f430. Supercar.
Bugatti veyron. Hypercar.

One pushes about 180 whilst the other pushes 210+

mareepx
  • mareepx

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

Ferrari f430. Supercar.

Ferrari F430 has a top speed of 196mph

Bugatti Veyron has a top speed of 253 mph.

• gooby and RooneyLFC like this

RooneyLFC
  • RooneyLFC

scooter brother

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

Ferrari f430. Supercar.

I didnt know the exact figures thats why i put ABOUT, and i also put a plus sign on the 210, but im sure its the supersport what does 253 not the standard one

mareepx
  • mareepx

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:46 PM

Ferrari f430. Supercar.

I didnt know the exact figures thats why i put ABOUT, and i also put a plus sign on the 210, but im sure its the supersport what does 253 not the standard one

Standard does 253 mph

Supersport does 267/268 mph

also I know you didn't know the exact figures otherwise you would have put them, and I was trying to help. I would not class a car that does 210mph at top speed a hypercar.

• gooby likes this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:53 PM

it CAN exist however, hypercar is usually used as a term to differentiate a manufacturers cars based on speed. hypercars are technically still supercars, but of a much higher tier

the zentorno could easily be classed as a hypercar, while the infernus and vacca stay supers

the adder could be classed as a hypercar

the Entity XF i'm not too sure of, as it competes with the Zentorno and the Adder, but it's the only car featured by it's manufacturer

Sparky McWonderpants
  • Sparky McWonderpants

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Gibraltar

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

No.  That would create even more necessary spots in your garage to hold cars for racing that are top of the class. A lot of people already complain about room with 20 cars, adding the need for another would just incite the "cash cards" riot again, as well as the "I NEED ROOM!!!" crowd.

• psilocybonaut likes this

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

They should, the Vacca don't belong in the same class as the Entity, Adder, Zentorno.  They should have made the hyper cars level required.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

No.  That would create even more necessary spots in your garage to hold cars for racing that are top of the class. A lot of people already complain about room with 20 cars, adding the need for another would just incite the "cash cards" riot again, as well as the "I NEED ROOM!!!" crowd.

there arent 20 car classes

Sparky McWonderpants
  • Sparky McWonderpants

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Gibraltar

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:52 PM

I understand, but people have multiple in each class that they can use.  By breaking it up even further, you kill diversity, and basically make additional spots a necessity in order to compete.  Throw that in with the cars they like to drive, and you have an even more crowded garage.

Potato Bizzle
  • Potato Bizzle

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

None of the cars are really "hyper cars" or even "super cars." You're lucky to get anything above 150mph on GTAO. My highest vehicle speed is 153mph with an Akuma, and I'm like level 250 something.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

I understand, but people have multiple in each class that they can use.  By breaking it up even further, you kill diversity, and basically make additional spots a necessity in order to compete.  Throw that in with the cars they like to drive, and you have an even more crowded garage.

i thought about it and i see where you're getting at

but idk, i dont think it'd go that far

MuhNamesTyler
  • MuhNamesTyler

Random dude #42599

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:03 PM

super super car

Super DUPER car*

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

Valhallas fallen mc president

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:49 AM

it the real world hyper cars a more expensive cars generally made to show off rather than go faster, lamborghini is said to be the king of hyper cars

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

somalian masterrace

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:00 AM

Voltic in the 'Supers' class, what could possibly go wrong?

Pink Fly
  • Pink Fly

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:03 AM

Just drop the Vacca, Infernus and Voltic in the sports class. They are all inferior to the Elegy anyways.

Tigress
  • Tigress

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:18 PM Edited by Tigress, 15 July 2014 - 06:25 PM.

No it's not. Not when you have a car like the Volt which there is no way it can compete with most the other cars in its class (or the Bullett for that matter) The top super cars really do need their own class. Right now unless you don't care about winning and just want to drive the other cars it's pointless to race in the super class unless you use the top 3 or 4 cars. Either that or put the Volt, Bullett, and Vacca (and whatever else)  in a less fast class, they're pretty outclassed by the top cars in their class (especailly the Volt, I have no idea why the Volt is in super class. It's fun, handles well, accelerates well, but really can't keep up with the other ones, especially when you have the Zenterno that accelerates almost as well taking away it's one big advantage over the others).

All the cars in this game are actually capable of competing against one another. The problem is people only race tracks that are suited to skills sets of particular cars so there is clearly a dominant presence of say... Adders on long highway races. The problem is most races, especially those created by users is they are rarely ever balanced to include a nice variety of straights and turns and obstacles. Things that nullify the advantages of certain cars and rely more on the skill of the driver. I've beaten and have seen some of the top tier cars like the adder beaten by Vaccas and Infernus models. A further class separation is not needed in my opinion, just more quality tracks. Problem is people rarely want a challenge when racing, they just want to use the fastest car and ram others.

I'm sorry, I don't know about the other super fast cars in the super car class, but the Zenterno handles pretty well (and is much more forgiving of mistakes than the Voltic) and accelerates almost as well as the Voltic, which takes away any of its advantages it has (except being smaller, only thing it has left). Honestly, to me it feels like both other super cars I own (only the Vacca and Zenterno) handle better than the Voltic which really only leaves its acceleration as an advantage and it really isn't that much of one against the Zenterno.

What you probably witnessed is racing against people who don't know how to drive and using the faster cars to compensate. I would be willing to bet you wouldn't find that you'd win if you were in the Voltic racing against some one who was similarly skilled as yourself.

The voltic really doesn't belong in that class as really performance wise the only thing it's best at is acceleration, and now it's not even that much better at that than the next best accelerating car.

(and please don't think I dislike the Voltic Coil, I love mine to death. But I'm sad I never get to race it cause it's a sure fire lose if I do. I only race it when I just don't care and want to have fun with it).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users