Photo

Pegasus operators are busy..

39 replies to this topic
elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:43 AM Edited by elfoam, 14 July 2014 - 09:45 AM.

-snip-

Lagswitch cargobob method still works, tricky and it might take a lot of attempts but it works.

but the one with no lag switch doesent work?
Not sure on other older methods but I've wanted the cargobob for so many months.. I recently gave up waiting and tried a method invited in about 1.11? I used a software lag switch on my PC and hit the psn socket on the ps3. I got it to work but a few times it disconnected me before I could get it lagging right. It was tricky to get right but I did it in the end. The hard part was getting in a good spot and getting the lag just right to have enough time to select the single player character.

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

Yes. Some thing happened to me. Deleted my #2 character, lost a tank on #1. Waiting for R* reply.

dont get your hopes up :(

Thanks. Another member told me about the problem the other day. He said he got a refund. Either way it's certainly worth a try. Good luck.

I immediately made a new ticket once I noticed that I didn't have the vehicles available anymore. If you left it too late they may not be able to verify it.

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

Yes. Some thing happened to me. Deleted my #2 character, lost a tank on #1. Waiting for R* reply.

dont get your hopes up :(

Thanks. Another member told me about the problem the other day. He said he got a refund. Either way it's certainly worth a try. Good luck.

I immediately made a new ticket once I noticed that I didn't have the vehicles available anymore. If you left it too late they may not be able to verify it.

yeah maybe it took me like 2-3 days to realize it so.

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:26 PM

well i didnt take no for an answer and i got a little back atleast, 2mille, better then nothing :D

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

Same thing happened to me yesterday..contacted R* support..they said to re-install the game. Reinstalled, the game..nothing happened. Telled R* about it again..they said they cant do nothing. I (me) replied agqain to them and they closed my request.. My conclusion: They are douchebags.

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

You can glitch like $12mil in 10 minutes. I think you'll be fine. 

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

That's what i will do. ^^. :)

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:11 PM

Same thing happened to me yesterday..contacted R* support..they said to re-install the game. Reinstalled, the game..nothing happened. Telled R* about it again..they said they cant do nothing. I (me) replied agqain to them and they closed my request.. My conclusion: They are douchebags.

just reopen the ticket and dont take no for an answer thts what i did, i also opend a second ticket with the same issue, just to be anoing and it workd :D

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

Easy to say for you..they banned me from their support forums etc...seems like i won't be recieving any replacement.

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

damn.. well then glitch away :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users