Pegasus operators are busy..

39 replies to this topic
zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:10 PM

So for the last two three IRL days when i call Pegasus for my stuff the just say:
Im sorry all of our operators are busy at the moment please call back later.

Anyone having the same issue, or maybe have some tips to I can get my stuff.

Reconified
  • Reconified

The hacker known as 4chan

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:19 PM

They finally had enough.

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:29 PM

seems like it :(

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:29 PM

Did you delete your second character? If so, you lost your Pegasus vehicles. Send a ticket to R* explaining the problem. I got 3.25 million refunded losing my vehicles including a buzzard, tank and vestra.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

Too many Liberator orders :panic:

• zapotist likes this

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:32 PM Edited by zapotist, 13 July 2014 - 09:39 PM.

Did you delete your second character? If so, you lost your Pegasus vehicles. Send a ticket to R* explaining the problem. I got 3.25 million refunded losing my vehicles including a buzzard, tank and vestra.

WHAT! yeah i did delete my secind charater, but i did not have any pegasus vehicles on that one.

Edit:  you were right, all my vehicles have been deleted :( faaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkk

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:51 PM

WHAT! yeah i did delete my secind charater, but i did not have any pegasus vehicles on that one.

Edit:  you were right, all my vehicles have been deleted :( faaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkk

Just send them a ticket, mine was solved relatively quickly:

The-Cheetah July 05, 2014 11:06
I deleted my second character today to replace it with a female character, and when I switched back to my main character I couldn't access anything from pegasus, and was told that "other customers are using their services" or something along those lines. The only valuable items I had were the tank, buzzard and vestra. I do not know how I can provide proof but I'm sure it's possible for you to see that I had those vehicles. They are worth over $4 million overall so I don't want to buy them back. Can I please have them available through Pegasus again?
Thank you.
Nicholas R July 09, 2014 17:07
Hello ,
Thank you for contacting Rockstar Technical Support!
We do apologize about this issue, if this is still occurring please respond to this email and let us know so we can look into this issue to find a possible solution.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Best Regards,
Nicholas R.
Rockstar Technical Support
The-Cheetah July 11, 2014 22:02
I am still experiencing this problem. I cannot access my previously bought vehicles.
Nicholas R July 12, 2014 00:03
Hello The-Cheetah
Thank you for contacting R* Games Support.
We have reviewed your account history and have provided you with GTA$ <3.25 Million> as a one-time customer accommodation. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,
R*

They will give you your money back, but I didn't get all of it back, so you can just buy anything you want again.

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:03 PM

I deleted my second character today to replace it with a female character, and when I switched back to my main character I couldn't access anything from pegasus, and was told that "other customers are using their services" or something along those lines. The only valuable items I had were the tank, buzzard and vestra. I do not know how I can provide proof but I'm sure it's possible for you to see that I had those vehicles. They are worth over $4 million overall so I don't want to buy them back. Can I please have them available through Pegasus again?
Thank you.
Hello ,
We do apologize about this issue, if this is still occurring please respond to this email and let us know so we can look into this issue to find a possible solution.
Best Regards,
Nicholas R.
I am still experiencing this problem. I cannot access my previously bought vehicles.
Hello The-Cheetah
We have reviewed your account history and have provided you with GTA$ <3.25 Million> as a one-time customer accommodation. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,
R*

They will give you your money back, but I didn't get all of it back, so you can just buy anything you want again.

damn.. i owned everything and i do mean everything, even the cargobob. awell, guess i'll have to buy everything back then.

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:11 PM

Thank you.
Hello ,
Best Regards,
Nicholas R.
Hello The-Cheetah
Best regards,
R*
damn.. i owned everything and i do mean everything, even the cargobob. awell, guess i'll have to buy everything back then.

I don't think either of us will get our cargobobs back. I never used my tank or vestra anyway so I was happy to get a refund.

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

That's a big price to pay just to get your beer hats.......

• Gridl0k and GrottiCollector like this

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

-snip-

I don't think either of us will get our cargobobs back. I never used my tank or vestra anyway so I was happy to get a refund.

yeah i know i'll never see my belloved cargobob again, its insane that we cant just buy it :(
when and if i get cash back im not gonna get the tank back ether, bought it and used it maybe once hehe. but i'll defently get the buzzard back, great heli that =)

i dident even get any hats or t-shirts :(

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by Arya35, 13 July 2014 - 10:25 PM.

-snip-

yeah i know i'll never see my belloved cargobob again, its insane that we cant just buy it :(
when and if i get cash back im not gonna get the tank back ether, bought it and used it maybe once hehe. but i'll defently get the buzzard back, great heli that =)

I was actually wondering if it was worth buying the buzzard again, since we may get the Hunter soon as well. Tried that new money glitch anyway so I just bought it anyway.

LordVukodlak
  • LordVukodlak

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:33 PM Edited by LordVukodlak, 13 July 2014 - 10:34 PM.

I actually had kinda the opposite of this happen. All my pegasus vehicles from my high level character were duplicated onto my second character.

yeah i know i'll never see my beloved cargobob again, its insane that we cant just buy i

Docks and Stocks I&II require you steal a cargobob from the military base. That's why we can't buy one they'd have to have those two missions account for alternate cargobobs.

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:35 PM

-snip-

I was actually wondering if it was worth buying the buzzard again, since we may get the Hunter soon as well. Tried that new money glitch anyway so I just bought it anyway.

i hope we get the hunter, but i doubt it.  i did the glitch a few days ago, wich could be a problem now...

MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

Docks and Stocks I&II require you steal a cargobob from the military base. That's why we can't buy one they'd have to have those two missions account for alternate cargobobs.

There's a mission where you have to steal Buzzards, yet we can own them.

• zapotist likes this

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:38 PM

I actually had kinda the opposite of this happen. All my pegasus vehicles from my high level character were duplicated onto my second character.

okey, weird, but it does explaine why my stuf got deleted.

yeah i know i'll never see my beloved cargobob again, its insane that we cant just buy i

well then they should just make it so u cant use the cargobob in those missions, problem solved hehe

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

-snip-

i hope we get the hunter, but i doubt it.  i did the glitch a few days ago, wich could be a problem now...

I had over 30 million under earned from selling vehicles, so it was clear that I did money glitches, but I didn't do one for a couple of weeks. You'd might as well just glitch the money back.

redpoint
  • redpoint

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

I think they've gone bankrupt, not surprising since they replace like 50,000 tanks and adders per day free of charge.

LordVukodlak
  • LordVukodlak

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

well then they should just make it so u cant use the cargobob in those missions, problem solved hehe

How do they implement that? you can call of a Pegasus vehicle in any mission, you might not be able to get to it but you can still call it. When I was severally outnumbered in a capture mission I surprised them by rolling out in a buzzard.

Trying to restrict one vehicle in a handful of missions could be a very complicated piece of code that could have side effects. Having the mission only recognize certain Cargobobs, (which is why our illegitimate cargobobs won't work) would cause no end of complaining. And if we can't use our legitimate cargobobs in the missions they'd be the most helpful? everyone would just bitch about that.

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

-snip-

I had over 30 million under earned from selling vehicles, so it was clear that I did money glitches, but I didn't do one for a couple of weeks. You'd might as well just glitch the money back.

already sent a ticket in. i'll probobly be okej... maybe :p hehe

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:08 PM

They'll send you a generic response, just tell them you still don't have your Pegasus vehicles and they will refund you the money.

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:24 PM

How do they implement that? you can call of a Pegasus vehicle in any mission, you might not be able to get to it but you can still call it. When I was severally outnumbered in a capture mission I surprised them by rolling out in a buzzard.

Trying to restrict one vehicle in a handful of missions could be a very complicated piece of code that could have side effects. Having the mission only recognize certain Cargobobs, (which is why our illegitimate cargobobs won't work) would cause no end of complaining. And if we can't use our legitimate cargobobs in the missions they'd be the most helpful? everyone would just bitch about that.

maybe the same way the made it so in DM's ? i dont think u can call pegasus in those, i think.
im not a coder or anything like that so i have no idea how hard it would be to do but there has bo be a way.

They'll send you a generic response, just tell them you still don't have your Pegasus vehicles and they will refund you the money.

alright, i'll just wait then, thnx for the help dude/dudette. :D

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

ask and ye shall recive... nothing... they say they cant verify my claim, so i just got F'd in the A...

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Soldier

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:46 AM

ask and ye shall recive... nothing... they say they cant verify my claim, so i just got F'd in the A...

same thing happened to me. had to re buy everything 

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:49 AM

same thing happened to me. had to re buy everything 

damn.. this is one reason why people hack,mod and glitch this game, cause things like this.

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

Bellicose Tyrant

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:03 AM

Yes. Some thing happened to me. Deleted my #2 character, lost a tank on #1. Waiting for R* reply.

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

Yes. Some thing happened to me. Deleted my #2 character, lost a tank on #1. Waiting for R* reply.

dont get your hopes up :(

• Nomad0202 likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

Thank you.
Hello ,
Best Regards,
Nicholas R.
Hello The-Cheetah
Best regards,
R*

Lagswitch cargobob method still works, tricky and it might take a lot of attempts but it works.

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

Bellicose Tyrant

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:31 AM

dont get your hopes up :(

Thanks. Another member told me about the problem the other day. He said he got a refund. Either way it's certainly worth a try. Good luck.

• zapotist likes this

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:38 AM

-snip-

Lagswitch cargobob method still works, tricky and it might take a lot of attempts but it works.

but the one with no lag switch doesent work?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users