Photo

[CONCEPT] Grand Theft Auto: Incident Of Vice

5 replies to this topic
DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:26 PM Edited by DaltonWilliams123, 14 July 2014 - 07:31 PM.

Introduction

Its normal to see a plane flying over Vice City. The one with three of Liberty City's top FIB agents was far from normal. Plummeting out of the sky onto Liberty Beach, suspiciously only the police are called, no fire or ambulance to help the wounded. Suddenly what started out as a tragedy, turns into a shootout for one of them while nothing is much known about the other two. The mystery to what caused the accident is the ultimate goal but Vice City is a day to day obstacle.

Focuses

The story of this concept revolves around luck and how it went good for these people. It also revolves around the bad side of luck and how some people take life for granted.

Protagonists

This game will have 3 playable characters and make use of the character switch wheel created with the birth of V. Information will be given for each character.

Name: Alex McKesson

Bio: Grew up in Alderney. Got into the FIB after intense police training and 10 years employed as a NOOSE member. Family history of law enforcement.

Race: White

Name: Lisa Thompson

Bio: Born in North Yankton but moved to Liberty City after being recruited to the FIB by Dave Norton from North Yankton police after her efforts in the bank heist of Brad, Trevor and Michael.

Race: White

Name: Emmet Williams

Bio: Grew up with Franklin Clinton and Lamar Davies around the Strawberry area of Los Santos, avoided as much gang life as possible unlike his friends. Worked as a hotdog vendor and was employed by the FIB after a stray 50.Cal bullet shot by him took out the engine of Maverick being used by a highly wanted Mafia Capo.

Race: African American

Vice Area

This version of Vice City will have many new features and other islands such as Kubana and other nearby islands. Players will be able to visit these via sea and air to take jobs from residents of said locations.

Vice City

- 2 Airports (large Escobar International Airport and the smaller Leaf Links Airfield).

- 2 Ports (Vice Port and De Santa bay).

- Multiple event stadium such as the Air Emu Arena.

- Bustling streets with the charmingly ignorant VC residents.

- Modern city with the 80's culture still playing a dominant role.

- Leaf Links golf course with added Putt Putt and driving range.

- More than 30 buyable and usable properties for all budgets.

- Active military base with a port for military craft.

Kubana

- 3 Airports (Drug smuggling airfields, Military airport and the main airport).

- 10 buyable properties for your operations in Kubana.

- Ferry Terminal and many private docks.

- Much more dangerous than VC (Kubanan people don't like strangers).

- 80's city still there with slight modern influences.

- Drug smuggling HUB here.

Law Enforcement

Vice City

The Vice City area of the map is patrolled by the VCPD. The livery colours of the VCPD are green and white. This will show what Wanted Levels you will get from the VCPD.

1 Star - The player will get chased by "Police Patrols" and "Police Bikes". These cars will not use aggressive manoeuvres and will attempt to make a rolling roadblock to force the player slowly off the road. Officers on foot will use Nightsticks when near the player and will threaten the player with firearms but will not shoot.

2 Star - "Police Interceptors" will join the pursuit. These vehicles will start to use more aggressive manoeuvres to stop a vehicle such as using the PIT technique. Officers on foot will start to engage the players with pistols but after 1 magazine of bullets they will need to go back to their cars to get more ammo. Police will still try to arrest the player with Nightsticks when near them.

3 Star - "Police Bikes" will now be replaced by "Police Transporters" which line the road with spike strips and join the pursuit after the suspect as passed them. The passenger of a Police Vehicle will now shoot the player. Police officers on foot will now carry more ammo (2 magazines more before having to get more). A single "Police Maverick" will spawn and only takes watch over the player. "Police Boats" now spawn if the player is on water.

4 Star - "Police Riots" will now create road blocks instead of "Police Transporters" with a spike strip being in front of the "Police Riots", NOOSE officers will be in the back of the vans and will attack the player with Carbine Rifles (these officers in Roadblocks don't need to go back for ammo but their guns will occasionally jam giving you an advantage. Police on foot will act similar to previous levels. "Police Mavericks" will now shoot at the player with Bolt Action Rifles with the clip being 10 shots and a 30 second reload time between clips (one gunner will be on each side of the helicopter). "FIB Buffalos" and "FIB Grangers" may spawn on the roads as well as the other vehicles.

5 Star - "Police Adders" will now join the pursuit, due to their speed the player may find their car immobilised by the impact of the collision (after 5 successful shunts, the "Police Adder" will drive away from the chase to get a repair but will re-join later). All pursuit vehicles will now be very aggressive and an "Annihilator" will spawn and use its Miniguns on the players vehicle. Police on foot will shoot to kill.

6 Star - Military units will be deployed from Fort Hellington. These include "Barracks" road blocks, "Rhinos" that will use their Cannon on the player. "Crusaders" will also spawn and ram the player off the road. Units will be used to kill the player with the most advanced weaponary in the game. At least 5 helicopters are in the chase. ("Cargobobs" bring "Rhinos" to the current locations and can be destroyed which will take out the tank. Shooting the bolts off the holding rope will make the "Rhino" fall. A Lazer Jet will spawn and try to kill the player with its cannon.

Kubana

Most of the law enforcement will be the same except different vehicles and character models. "Police Esperanto" will spawn instead of "Police Patrols"/"Police Interceptors". "Puta" will replace the "Annihilator" and "Police Ranchers" will spawn regularly. "Police Sanchez" will also spawn instead of the "Police Bike" ("Police Sanchez" will also spawn in the Liberty Beach area and patrol it.

Many Coastguard vessels will spawn on the borders of Vice City and Kubana. These will trigger a 3 star wanted level if you are going past the border illegally. You are more likely to be caught in the daytime as more boats spawn and have little to no chance of getting caught during the night. Putting lights off the boats and using stealth will help.

Vehicles

Most vehicles from Grand Theft Auto 5 will return. Some vehicles will also make a return from other GTA games or be reimagined in the HD Era. I will post the ones below.

VDC DeLuxo - DMC DeLoreon

Bravado Dukes - Dodge Charger

MORE INFO COMING SOON. THREAD UNDER WORK.

• Militia likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:27 PM

I dunno why, but the inclusion of the "long lost cousin" of Franklin feels kinda cheap. But then again, that's just me. Looking forward on how this is gonna turn out.

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

I dunno why, but the inclusion of the "long lost cousin" of Franklin feels kinda cheap. But then again, that's just me. Looking forward on how this is gonna turn out.

Yeah, I think I will edit that to something else, I had to rush on that profile so I will revisit it.

• Militia likes this

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:05 PM

I like where you're going with this... :)

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

I like where you're going with this... :)

Thank you, I will be adding a list of vehicles and radio stations soon, will also make a map in the future.

• Militia likes this

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:31 PM

Updated with some info on law enforcement.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users