Quantcast

» «
Photo

What would you add to The Lost And Damned?

84 replies to this topic
B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Pass The Whiskey

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:05 AM Edited by B Dawg, 29 December 2015 - 11:38 AM.

A Motorhead song :(

qIK3C2A.png

• Tyla, Gummy , WandererNiko and 5 others like this

Achlys
  • Achlys

You're Dying to Be With Me

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:59 PM

qIK3C2A.png

Ace of Spades was going to be in the game, but it was scrapped :(...
  • Niobium, Sweet Bellic and VinceVega84 like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:26 AM

Spoiler

The Cutting Room Floor Wiki says that would be a Liberty Rock Radio Song, however after giving it a listen to, I feel that it would be better as a Liberty City Hard Core Song.

• Niobium likes this

JRC99
  • JRC99

Hello, Nurse!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:55 AM

An option to make the color palette a bit better. There's such a thing as too brown. IV did a good job with a moody setting. TLAD felt a little extreme to me.

Sweet Bellic
  • Sweet Bellic

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Finland

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:13 AM

If I could I´d add bowling with friends (Terry and Clay)

Achlys
  • Achlys

You're Dying to Be With Me

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:23 PM

Spoiler

The Cutting Room Floor Wiki says that would be a Liberty Rock Radio Song, however after giving it a listen to, I feel that it would be better as a Liberty City Hard Core Song.
Wrong sweetie, LCHC is for extreme metal, Ace of Spades isn't extreme metal...
  • B Dawg likes this

Niobium
  • Niobium

PROFESSIONAL IV FANBOY & SH*TPOSTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:41 PM

bring cage fighting from TBOGT to TLAD. it fits the biker theme and johnny's personality perfectly. plus it's fun beating the sh*t out of people
  • Tyla, B Dawg, Achlys and 2 others like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Pass The Whiskey

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:19 PM

I'd play as Johnny in TBOGT Cagefights, but when you switch models, melee fighting breaks unable to combo :(

• Niobium and Sweet Bellic like this

izXenon
  • izXenon

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:28 PM

3. I would say hangout option with Angus, but that wouldn't be possible. I just want more dialogue from him and to know more about him, he was a good character.

It could be possible.

"Hey Johnny, it's Angus. Wanna wheel me around the neighborhood while I recall old stories of my childhood?"

LMFAO

• Sweet Bellic likes this

Jason Grey
  • Jason Grey

Im very naughty! you better Punish me ;)

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:20 PM

more missions with Billy Grey before "This sh*ts cursed" would be cool to see how Billy endangers Johnny and The Lost further with the war with The AOD and to show his drug binges and drinking make him more unstable and dangerous leading him to go insane and betray The Lost completely after "This sh*ts Cursed"

• Tyla, MikeMyth and SmokesWithCigs like this

Tyla
  • Tyla

Playing It Cool

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:55 AM

A lot of great ideas in this thread. :^:

I'm with everyone on extending the story. TLAD was a lot truer to the world GTAIV created than the Ballad was, and I would've loved to of seen what Rockstar could of done with more material. Some story I'd add:

More of Johnny in the drug business. Main reason he gets pissed off with Billy is because he's built their business up and he's "got to keep it afloat or we're f*cked." I would've liked to have given him some connections who encourage him to push Billy out, the same way Billy's going to go into business with the Triads by selling Johnny out.

Johnny trying to get a new supplier after Elizabeta gets arrested, but the thing falls through due to rumors circulated by Brian/Billy about Johnny being a rat.

Jim introduces Johnny to a contact when times get tough, just after Johnny takes over as President and Brian kicks off the civil war. The contact is well-known through LC (and why Jim is so well-informed) and puts Johnny in touch with various gangs throughout the map who otherwise didn't appear in any of the games.

Missions where The Lost have trouble with the black gangs around Acter and Berchem. They were there in GTAIV, where the hell did they go in TLAD?

Someone else in TLMC/or close to the gang is supplying the FIB with information other than Billy. Ray? Ashley?

Leila Sharpe. She was alive for half the story and then died. How?

More animosity between Johnny and Billy before Billy gets arrested.

Ray Boccino introducing Johnny to the Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers: Teddy Benevides, Willy Valero, Oscar Gomez, etc. We know Ray had business with them before it went bad and Ray's too cautious to work with them himself, so he'd get Johnny to do some work with them. And as all those guys are linked to the fight clubs uptown, it would be a great way to get cage fighting into TLAD...

And for f*ck's sake, explain what went down in This Sh*t's Cursed. About three times Johnny demands Brian tells him what happened and nothing gets said.

• B Dawg, PhillBellic, WandererNiko and 3 others like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:07 AM

Some fine Ideas, Tyla.

Future Concept perhaps (after your Vice one)?

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:54 PM

Midget tossing..don't forget the midget tossing.

DustyRider
  • DustyRider

Dammit!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:48 AM Edited by DustyRider, 12 January 2016 - 05:49 AM.

Separate Alderney police cars, since the game came out later and R* knew their mistake.

• PhillBellic likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:51 AM

Separate Alderney police cars, since the game came out later and R* knew their mistake.

Yes, they would naturally make sense really;

apicture_cars_039.jpg

• WandererNiko likes this

DJToni
  • DJToni

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2016 - 11:45 PM

Angus was a character that deserved A LOT more development and attention.

Like, he could give a few missions to Johnny through the course of the game that are more "Biker lifestyle" oriented missions. He could also give you phone calls telling you about gang related side missions that you can accept or deny the same way you do in GTAIV with friend activities. None of this working with politicians and mobsters, that doesn't seem like biker lifestyle to me. I understand Johnny working with the mob and the whole diamond thing, but why Stubbs? Sure, assassinate your uncle and do your "dirty laundry"? Don't see how that fits into anything, it's not even relevant to the other stories. Like Stubbs isn't mentioned or seen in vanilla or TBOGT, why is he relevant?? Maybe if it was Bryce Dawkins working with Johnny, that would've been much more interesting.

But more importantly, I think that it was stupid to make Angus PERMANENTLY PARALYZED. ​ Like really, what was the point of that?
Instead, they should've just had him be injured from the accident that Billy caused, and just be in a wheelchair for most of the game. Then towards the end after Billy gets arrested and Jim dies, Angus could give you a call for a mission. He's calling from the Westdyke Memorial Hospital after his last check up or something, and you have to go pick him up. Then the Angels of Death find out about it and are still pissed about Billy f*cking up the truce, so the mission would be picking up Angus from the hospital while surviving another attack from the AOD's in the whole biker gang war that seemed to have been forgotten after Action/Reaction.

(AOD bikers aren't even hostile to Johnny or anything!) Then after that mission, Angus would take Jim's place for when you do hangout activities or gang wars with his own custom bike, dialogue, and everything. Maybe he could also be with Terry and Clay when you call for back up?

He should've been a random stranger at least!! Not *grumbles* Dave Grossman.... :dozing:

• B Dawg, PhillBellic, WandererNiko and 2 others like this

VinceVega84
  • VinceVega84

not human

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:50 PM

i think story in TLAD needed more missions, better system in gang wars (like someone says before me , option to give directions to the Lost members), a poker table like RDR in clubhouse. For the multiplayer an option to hang around in the clubhouse and play activities like pool, darts, poker with friends

• B Dawg likes this

Marsyon
  • Marsyon

Being alone is not a option, is a choice, and I chose that life.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:16 AM

-More Missions.

-More clothes

-Personally, some Babes In Toyland songs for me would be awesome.

-A better gang system (It's not bad, just need to be improved)

-An way to watch tv after Get Lost.

-Some characters should have been better used in story (Angus, above) and Malc, also some friend activities with him and DeSean would have been nice.

-I don't know, girlfriend system from IV?

(Also, I normally think what happened to Johnny, an reason to why he leave Liberty. It's just a crazy idea, but I think that Niko tracked both Johnny and Malc and then killed Malc, forcing Johnny and the rest to leave Liberty. Just an crazy theory.)

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Pass The Whiskey

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 31 January 2016 - 11:24 AM

Niko, force Johnny and his pals to leave Liberty? Bitch plz, they would have wiped the floor with Niko. Niko alone can't go up against three of the toughest, most hardcore bikers of New Alderney :p

• TheOtherRyan, PhillBellic, WandererNiko and 1 other like this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

Soviet Connection

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:32 AM

Niko, force Johnny and his pals to leave Liberty? Bitch plz, they would have wiped the floor with Niko. Niko alone can't go up against three of the toughest, most hardcore bikers of New Alderney :p

Dude even Johnny knows not to f*ck with him. Listen to his comments in Collectors Item when Niko's tearing the place up lol. Johnny fears Niko.

Believe that bitch.:p
  • Jeansowaty and WandererNiko like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:41 AM

Dude even Johnny knows not to f*ck with him. Listen to his comments in Collectors Item when Niko's tearing the place up lol. Johnny fears Niko.

Believe that bitch. :p

Even Chuck Norris fears Niko Bellic. Seriously, don't mess with my Cousin (or harm his Family), or you will be sorry. ;)

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

Soviet Connection

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:44 AM

Niko's such a badass he fears himself. Johnny, Terry and Clay wouldn't have a hope sorry. Cool dudes, but expendable at the hands of the ice cold Slavic killer.;)

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:45 AM

Niko's such a badass he fears himself.

Ehh, he's made peace with himself. That's all he wants to share right now.

• TheOtherRyan, B Dawg and WandererNiko like this

CreepShow
  • CreepShow

My brothers, let's roll!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:28 AM

More deadbeats to beat!!

LittleWeasel
  • LittleWeasel

Ban this account, please.

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:55 PM

* A few more outfits, atleast some Lost ones. (Love the IV one)

* Some smaller drug war like in TBoGT, or directly the club bussines like in multiplayer.

* Bike customization.

* Improve the gang war system, adding a few turfs, an example is the AOD clubhouse as territory. 

• B Dawg, WandererNiko and GTA-Biker like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users