Quantcast

» «
Photo

What would you add to The Lost And Damned?

12 replies to this topic
WandererNiko
  • WandererNiko

Wanderer

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

This game is amazing, as you guys know, the characters, the story, etcetera, we don't need to tell everything again, but sadly it's just a DLC, it has 22 missions and some missing things that could have been added.

Have you been thinking about that feature you wanted to see in TLaD? That feature that was cut due to the fact that TLaD is just a DLC and not a "full game" like GTA IV? If Rockstar were about to create a new GTA about OMGs or MCs as a full game, or a GTA that maximizes The Lost And Damned adding new stuff, what would you like to see there? What would you add if you had the chance to choose?

Personally I'd like to see an innovated gang system in which, for example, The Lost members call Johnny because Angels of Death (or some other gang) are in a shoot-out against them. or chasing them, whatever, Johnny might call Clay and Terry to get some support, then this mini-event would start.

Obviously we're talking about a chronology before the year 2013.

What would you add?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:59 PM

More advanced gang system. The ability to tell brothers to attack or hold their position like in SA.

Gang Wars where you defend transports from rival gangs, with passanger driveby scenarios as well (as well as missions from Club Business multiplayer mode)

Improved AI for shotgun wielding peds, so they try to get close quarters and use it more efficiently (lookin at u Clay)

Three protagonists? (Johnny Terry Clay) Since they all stick together, they could easily have developed stories.

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

Introduce multiplayer's Club Business into singleplayer.

Have AOD and Uptown Riders clash on the street.

AOD treat Klebitz with hostility and eventual shootout if he doesn't leave the area (akin to gang hostility towards CJ)

Add a Lost Broker clubhouse in BOABO, to explain where the Broker chapter rode from in "Diamonds in the Rough". This clubhouse is unique by design, opens to the player after 'Get Lost', and keeps all of the activities Alderney's counterpart featured.

• B Dawg and Judicious 7 like this

FootFetishBoy
  • FootFetishBoy

i Love Chicks Feet like quentin

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:56 AM

Klebtiz IV Outfit. 

• B Dawg, thekillerdonuts and Judicious 7 like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

-More outfits, like the IV Biker outfit, like mentioned above, maybe the default outfit but without the jacket, perhaps even a suit for when you're working with Stubbs, who knows.

-The ability to actually choose your bike rather than being stuck with the Hexer. Maybe you can get Johnny an Angel he steals from an AOD or the Revenant so he can do wheelies and sh*t.

-Johnny's brother Mikey coming out of nowhere and giving him a decent place to stay rather than staying in Brian's sh*tty house

-Some Neil Young songs on the radio

• B Dawg, Jeansowaty, nobum62 and 1 other like this

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:51 AM

-More of Angus' bike thefts. 

-Bike customisation.

-Caged fights.

-AOD should be more aggressive in free roam. I've never really understood considering the war between AOD and The Lost why the AOD are so passive outside of the story. 

• B Dawg and nobum62 like this

thekillerdonuts
  • thekillerdonuts

Whaddya think was in that danish...?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:27 AM

1. More outfits, here's a few ideas

• The one Johnny always wears in TLaD and TBoGT
  • The one Johnny wears in IV
  • Rolled up grey undershirt with black leather vest, biker gloves and jeans tucked into boots
  • The starter outfit but without the leather jacket - only the dark green shirt and jeans. Should be unlocked after completing the game, a sign of J cutting his ties.

2. AOD should be very aggressive after completing It's War, but will go back to normal after completing the game.

3. I would say hangout option with Angus, but that wouldn't be possible. I just want more dialogue from him and to know more about him, he was a good character.

That's all i can think of. The obvious one being make the story longer, but i wouldn't know what to add to it.

• B Dawg and nobum62 like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:54 AM

3. I would say hangout option with Angus, but that wouldn't be possible. I just want more dialogue from him and to know more about him, he was a good character.

It could be possible.

"Hey Johnny, it's Angus. Wanna wheel me around the neighborhood while I recall old stories of my childhood?"
  • B Dawg, thekillerdonuts, Jeansowaty and 3 others like this

WandererNiko
  • WandererNiko

Wanderer

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

It would be awesome to see some improvements in the story-line, adding characters like Johnny's brother, adding cutscenes with Angus or adding the possibility to hang out with Ashley after Get Lost.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

It would be awesome to see some improvements in the story-line, adding characters like Johnny's brother, adding cutscenes with Angus or adding the possibility to hang out with Ashley after Get Lost.

Or the Leila girl that was mentioned in the end. Hope she had big titties like some girl I saw in one of the pictures in the clubhouse.

• WandererNiko likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Let's remove those Santa hats, guys...

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:13 PM

All the stuff already mentioned is great.

- Bike customization, the ability to save more than two in the parking space.

- More radiant missions: Theft, assassination, sabotage, gang assistance, etc.

- More "underground" hardcore activities. Cage fights, rock shows, dive bars, etc.

- More outfits, of course.

- More discovery of characters within the Lost. Get to know Angus. Learn some brothers some more before they bite it; Jason, etc. Maybe even Malc or DeSean. Dating missions with Leila or Ashley.

- Flashback/past missions, back when Billy was in charge. Like the North Yankton mission at the beginning of GTA V. Maybe it could take place elsewhere. 

- Functioning stealth (I guess this is more of a general GTA wishlist)

- More missions in Broker 

Those are just some general suggestions, it was already pretty great except for the length. 

• Miamivicecity, B Dawg, universetwisters and 2 others like this

nobum62
  • nobum62

A Fat Bald Dude with a Bad Temper

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

-more outfits. i get sick of wearing the same black jacket all the time

-extend the storyline of course

-bring L.C. cage fighters to TLAD

-missions do not force you to use the hexer all the time, so you can steal a different bike like a daemon or something

-more random character missions

• Miamivicecity likes this

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:00 PM

More safehouses, I kinda hate that you have to travel all the way from South Alderney to wherever you wanna go.

• WandererNiko and Drunken Cowboy like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users