Quantcast

» «
Photo

"mission passed" Jingle or mission passed Whoosh?

73 replies to this topic

Poll: "Mission passed" jingle or mission passed "whoosh (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one do you prefer?

1. GTA III (5 votes [8.62%])

Percentage of vote: 8.62%

2. VC (14 votes [24.14%])

Percentage of vote: 24.14%

3. SA (11 votes [18.97%])

Percentage of vote: 18.97%

4. LCS (4 votes [6.90%])

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

5. VCS (1 votes [1.72%])

Percentage of vote: 1.72%

6. GTA IV (19 votes [32.76%])

Percentage of vote: 32.76%

7. TLAD (2 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

8. TBOGT (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

9. CTW (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. GTA V (2 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

Vote Guests cannot vote
dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

O.G.A.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:23 AM

San Andreas.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:33 AM

Those Vice City ones are nostalgia loaded, but I really liked how the GTA IV and EFLC changed dependent on how impacting the mission was.
As a metalhead, the TLaD ones were my favorite, the way the guitar and harmonica mimic a motorcycle engine, and the real somber, whistly theme when just ending a tragic story mission. Most all of them were pretty good and captured the essences of their respective games.

Except V. Anyone who lauds over that crappy, ambient electronic music that pollutes the game and the online should be beaten with hammers.

I'm kind of a metal head and your right I loved how it changed depending on how the tone of the mission.
Anyone who likes Vs whoosh should get there ass kicked.

evd
  • evd

Born in coffin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:43 AM

Those Vice City ones are nostalgia loaded, but I really liked how the GTA IV and EFLC changed dependent on how impacting the mission was.

As a metalhead, the TLaD ones were my favorite, the way the guitar and harmonica mimic a motorcycle engine, and the real somber, whistly theme when just ending a tragic story mission. Most all of them were pretty good and captured the essences of their respective games.

Except V. Anyone who lauds over that crappy, ambient electronic music that pollutes the game and the online should be beaten with hammers.

typicall intolerate metalhead. I hope you'll get beaten on the street for putting such things on the internet :*

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

typicall intolerate metalhead. I hope you'll get beaten on the street for putting such things on the internet :*
Unless you like that electronic music sh*t, metal and rock is alot better.

evd
  • evd

Born in coffin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:51 AM Edited by evd, 10 August 2014 - 03:55 AM.

you should get a tattoo with this sentence. its so deep and real. like your va... life values.

its fascinating how kids on the internet are teaching adults about music. its so cute.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:53 AM

you should get a tattoo with this sentence. its so deep and real. like your va... life values.
I'd only get a tattoo if it has meaning.

evd
  • evd

Born in coffin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:02 AM

oh it means more than you can imagine. definetely I see it superb on your arm in a gothic font.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:58 AM

oh it means more than you can imagine. definetely I see it superb on your arm in a gothic font.

Im not no dam goth

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:58 PM Edited by Piggsy pls, 10 August 2014 - 04:06 PM.

Only retards argue over music taste... don't be that retard.

• evd likes this

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

I have to go with GTA 3. I remember back in 2003, when i was just a toddler.

I dropped Misty at the club and that jingle played...Awesome.

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

Sexy Beast

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:00 PM

Tlad was the best acording to me
And gta 5 shouldn't be a option in the poll,as it does not have a jingle,just a generic sound

Cristiano Ronaldo 7
  • Cristiano Ronaldo 7

Way its meant to be Played

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:14 PM Edited by Cristiano Ronaldo 7, 19 August 2014 - 01:16 PM.

:lol: :lol:  Happy

:/ :/  Sad

:colgate:  :colgate:  Normal

Gta IV has all kinds of Jingle to Capture Niko's Mood and eventually my mood Indeed.

I liked it the most in " That Special Someone" at the end of it.

Spoiler

• The Harwood Bitcher likes this

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

Sexy Beast

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

:lol: :lol:  Happy

:/ :/  Sad

:colgate:  :colgate:  Normal

Gta IV has all kinds of Jingle to Capture Niko's Mood and eventually my mood Indeed.

I liked it the most in " That Special Someone" at the end of it.

Spoiler

I liked the one at the end of "have a heart"
What happen at that was ......unexpected

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:41 PM Edited by HoleInTheSky, 19 August 2014 - 02:45 PM.

GTA IV, reasons already mentioned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users