ifruit not working after Charles proxy?

5 replies to this topic
DrewFly123
  • DrewFly123

Rampant Glitcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

I tried to use Charles proxy with Ifruit to color my sovereign matte black, but it didn't work and now I can't load Ifruit it just loads forever. Ive tried closing the app, restarting my android device and reinstalling, all to no avail. I think a proxy may be stuck. Someone help me please.

-dawg98
  • -dawg98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:15 AM

Yeah, I'm having the same problem, however I did get my sovereign matte black. Just now I can't load ifruit as you said. I know this wasn't the answer your looking for, I just wanted to let you know your not the only one:)

DrewFly123
  • DrewFly123

Rampant Glitcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yeah, I'm having the same problem, however I did get my sovereign matte black. Just now I can't load ifruit as you said. I know this wasn't the answer your looking for, I just wanted to let you know your not the only one:)

I was able to finally get it to work and throw Yankton plates out of 18/20 of my cars, But now that I try to f*ck with it more to finish those last 2 cars, Social clubs having an error again. f*cking figures. 

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I only ever get social club error trying to sign in. Been a problem for over a month.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

ifruits buggy as hell. uninstall it reinstal it and then it works again, however if you type in wrong login info it freezes like that again and u gotta uninstal and reinstal to get it working.  pain in the ass

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted A week ago

ifruits buggy as hell. uninstall it reinstal it and then it works again, however if you type in wrong login info it freezes like that again and u gotta uninstal and reinstal to get it working.  pain in the ass

Did this today. Worked. Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users