"GTA Vice"

9 replies to this topic
epicluca
  • epicluca

Red Dead Remasterdemption

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:45 AM

Can it really not say "GTA Vice City"? I'm sure San Andreas is longer than Vice City but it doesn't say "GTA San" in the tab at the top of the page, it's really annoying.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:02 AM

Well the website itself is called GTA Vice, so I"m pretty sure that's why the top banner on this forum says it too.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:47 AM Edited by GTAKid667, 13 July 2014 - 09:49 AM.

The website isn't about GTA Vice City only, It's also about GTA Vice City Stories. They called it 'GTA Vice' as a collective name, rather than referring to one game (And as said above, the website itself is called this, not just the link on the banner).

• *MURDOC* and Spadge like this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

I can honestly say that I've never noticed that before and I've clicked on the GTA Vice link every once in a while. Not a big deal in my opinion.

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Returning Member 2014
    Lifetime Achievement Award

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

The website isn't about GTA Vice City only, It's also about GTA Vice City Stories. They called it 'GTA Vice' as a collective name, rather than referring to one game (And as said above, the website itself is called this, not just the link on the banner).

Err... how does that logic apply to Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories being under "GTA III"?

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

♪ Anything 80's ♫

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

There is nothing about Liberty City Stories on that website?

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:38 PM

Err... how does that logic apply to Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories being under "GTA III"?

Because gta3.com (listed on the black community bar) is for Grand Theft Auto III only and has no information on GTA Liberty City Stories.

The Network Site for GTA LCS is here (though it's not listed on the community banner, but is listed in the page footer and in the 'Site Suggestions' forum): http://www.gtalibert...rview/index.php

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Returning Member 2014
    Lifetime Achievement Award

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:38 PM Edited by Svip, 18 July 2014 - 12:42 PM.

There is nothing about Liberty City Stories on that website?

Nay, but I was merely questioning the double standard!

Because gta3.com (listed on the black community bar) is for Grand Theft Auto III only and has no information on GTA Liberty City Stories.

The Network Site for GTA LCS is here (though it's not listed on the community banner, but is listed in the page footer and in the 'Site Suggestions' forum): http://www.gtalibert...rview/index.php

So they just got lazy when Vice City Stories came out?

That makes sense, I guess.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

Probably because they called the site that and wanted it to be .com? They couldn't have gtavicecity.com because it's owned by Rockstar. It would only make sense to call it the name of the site on the top bar. It's true that on the bottom it's "GTA Vice City", but that is probably just something that wasn't even decided, it was just written.

The complaints here are getting weirder and weirder.

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

I don't like the color of the like button. Where can I leave my complaint?
  • Spider-Vice likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users