Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Battle: Who would win the fight?

27 replies to this topic

Poll: Who would win in a fight? (31 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would win in a fight?

1. GTA 1 Protagonist (post below) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. GTA London Protagonist (post below) (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Claude Speed (GTA 2) (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Claude (GTA III) (2 votes [6.45%])

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

5. Tommy Vercetti (Vice City) (3 votes [9.68%])

Percentage of vote: 9.68%

6. Mike (GTA Advance) (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Carl Johnson (San Andreas) (2 votes [6.45%])

8. Toni Cipriani (Liberty City Stories) (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Victor Vance (Vice City Stories) (1 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

10. Niko Bellic (GTA IV) (15 votes [48.39%])

Percentage of vote: 48.39%

11. Johnny Klebitz (GTA IV) (2 votes [6.45%])

12. Luis Fernando Lopez (GTA IV) (0 votes [0.00%])

13. Huang Lee (Chinatown Wars) (0 votes [0.00%])

14. Michael De Santa (GTA V) (0 votes [0.00%])

15. Franklin Clinton (GTA V) (0 votes [0.00%])

16. Trevor Philips (GTA V) (4 votes [12.90%])

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

17. Your character (GTA Online) (2 votes [6.45%])

Vote Guests cannot vote
Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Out of all the GTA characters, who would win in a fight and why? Who would lose the fight but be close to winning? Who would be the first person to lose?

Anything goes.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Niko I think. No matter how crazy some protagonists may be (e.g Tommy, Johnny, Trevor), Niko would not take sh*t from any of them.

• SonOfLiberty and Jeansowaty like this

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

Snitch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago Edited by Queen Elizabeth II, A week ago.

Claude. He might be retarded but he would kill his own mother if he had to!

Luis would die easily, just like Carl. Niko would be very close to be a winner, just like Tommy Vercetti.

moshatauch547837
  • moshatauch547837

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted A week ago

I'd say Tommy

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Im a GTA addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Niko but tommy would most likely be the biggest challenge for niko and would leave him severely hurt or close to dead before niko would finish him.

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

Torn between Tommy Vercetti and Trevor Phillips. Trevor is very unpredictable (think about Johnny K) but Tommy won't take no sh*t off nobody. In the end, Trevor would probably take the fight to the sea and just push Tommy in the water.

• xXGst0395Xx likes this

Loc14
  • Loc14

King of Los Santos

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

Either Tommy or Trevor. 

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

Niko all the way.

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Hey

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

Although as much as I love the badass himself, Tommy.. We all can agree that Niko Bellic would kick everyones ass. He is not only a tragic protagonist with a sad, and strong backstory, but he was in the army. He could do anything back to anyone. Niko is also a dangerous cold blooded european who proabably went hand to hand combat with alot of people back in Serbia. 

TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

Im sorry but i have to go with GTA 4 era Johnny. The guy was hardcore, would do anything for his brothers and befor becoming a meth head and losing his way in Los Santos the guy was soild as nails. If it was a stright up punch out fight then i think Johnny would tank it, nut only just as luis would be a close 2nd and Niko very close 3rd.

If however it was a anything ges fight, then Johnny could call the Lost to his disposal and together wipe most out, leaving just Johnny to mop things up with his Sawned off.

even as i was tying that it felt right in my head :-D

• Prince Gumball likes this

MrVance
  • MrVance

Snitch

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 6 days ago

My guess is VIC vance without a doubt. But not just because he is my No.1 character but because he is skilled in all kinds of fighting  techniques. He can snap necks and all sorts of sh*t. He is well built, he`s got a true fighter physique and in a perfect shape.

Just forget about Trevor he is in a sh*tty shape besides he has a bipolar disorder so he`s probably full of medicals now how good can he be in hand to hand combat with all that crap inside him, he would get tired after 1 minute.

1. Vic

2. CJ (but only when he is 100% buffed with thaiboxing skills)

3. Niko

4. Tommy

Just imagine those characters in real world, Vic would kick their asses. He kinda reminds me on Ving Rhames. And imagine CJ with 100% muscles and thai kickboxing skills, he would be a hell of a killer machine. Just imagine that you are buffed like Ronnie Coleman was in his best years and plus you have the skills of great muay thai fighter? You would be a non- stopable killer.

TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

My guess is VIC vance without a doubt. But not just because he is my No.1 character but because he is skilled in all kinds of fighting  techniques. He can snap necks and all sorts of sh*t. He is well built, he`s got a true fighter physique and in a perfect shape.

Just forget about Trevor he is in a sh*tty shape besides he has a bipolar disorder so he`s probably full of medicals now how good can he be in hand to hand combat with all that crap inside him, he would get tired after 1 minute.

1. Vic

3. Niko

4. Tommy

Just imagine those characters in real world, Vic would kick their asses. He kinda reminds me on Ving Rhames. And imagine CJ with 100% muscles and thai kickboxing skills, he would be a hell of a killer machine. Just imagine that you are buffed like Ronnie Coleman was in his best years and plus you have the skills of great muay thai fighter? You would be a non- stopable killer.

Considering Vic died by a non protaganist, then how would he stand up to any other playable charactor?

I mean if a random je can kill him, then even if he was in hs prime, im pretty sure he would get his head kicked in, Hell i have a feeling Toni would last longer

MrVance
  • MrVance

Snitch

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 4 days ago

1. Vic

3. Niko

4. Tommy

Considering Vic died by a non protaganist, then how would he stand up to any other playable charactor?

I mean if a random je can kill him, then even if he was in hs prime, im pretty sure he would get his head kicked in, Hell i have a feeling Toni would last longer

Well you don`t excpect him to be an assault rifle- bulletproof do you? :lol: 

That were just  R*`s intentions but i judge protagonist`s physical strenght more outside of cutscenes and from that point Vic (and CJ when 100% buffed) is the only one who can do something with his fists only and he doesn`t need a weapon to take down some character like Tony does.

If you don`t believe me try to fight a cop in LCS with hands only, you`d be busted in a second. Tony and Claude are the weakest motherf*ckers out of all GTA series. They are tough alright but only with weapon in their hands. And for me it`s more fun that my protag is able to beat the crap out of anybody in hand to hand combat only. No melee weapon, just fists. So that`s why i think Vic is the No.1. He looks like a delta seal or something.

• TheR1mmer likes this

Smoke Cat
  • Smoke Cat

Hollow Forest Tsundere Poet

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 4 days ago

Niko would, hands down. Claude and Tommy have some potential, and maybe even our online character but Trevor doesn't stand a chance against Nikky B!

watersgta3
  • watersgta3

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Let's be real here. The only reason people are saying that CJ would win in a fight is because San Andreas has fight features. If San Andreas didn't have those features, no one will say that CJ will win. Niko is definitely the best fighter of the protagonists, followed by Vic and Tommy. Here are the protagonists' physical appearances

Niko - cut

Vic - muscular

Tommy - slightly chubby, but athletic

CJ - whatever the player makes him

Toni - skinny as hell in LCS, then got fat three years later

Claude - tall and slim

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I'd say Tommy would run circles around them.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 4 days ago

Niko would f*ck them all up with his red army skills.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Snitch

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 3 days ago

Niko was in the army of ex-yugoslavian countries  (it`s not stated which one) but Vic was in the US army. Altough he was not there for long time since that prick Martinez f*cked him up but i think that you learn more skills in 1 months in US army than in 1 year in ex-yugoslavian`s countries army.

I live in Niko`s parts and i was in the army for a period of time so i should know these things  :santa:

But let`s not get into politic here otherwise moderator is going to lock this topic.

Anyway if you look of protag`s physiques at deafult you`ll see clearly that Vic is No.1.

Yeah CJ is pretty much what you want him to be, as by default he looks like a skinny vegetarian but when you build him up and teach him muay thai then he becomes a killer machine.

But that`s not his default`s state.

Claude? Give me a break other than he is tall and quite proportional (altough you can`t actually see how flabby he is under that jacket if he`s any) he isn`t ripped or buffed, he hasn`t any fighter`s physique whatsoever and he isn`t mastered in any fighting technique. He fights exactly as all other peds do (including old grannies :catspider: ) and you need a half of minute of kicking and punching before you kill someone so he isn`t even near qualification. Vic does that in a second.

So let`s be realistic hear ok  :karmaeater:

At defaulf;

1.) Vic

2.) Niko

3.) CJ (optional) or Tommy

And PS, i don`t see Tommy being any flabby he`s got nice natural physique, just perfect for starting to pack on some muscles. He`s got good genetics seeing as he has a V shape at default.

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Rat

• Members

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Phil Collin, 3 days ago.

So this is a fist fight?

Uhm i dunno CJ could learn diffrent Mixed martial artits, Vic was army trained  could do takedowns hold people push them away break necks ground and pound, Toni was a boxer "Rocky?" "like CJ" if he learns boxing but he was a natrual boxer so he was dangerous. Claude was a crazy mofo mixed punches with headbutts, Tommy was sick could do spinning kicks headbutt elbows and sh*t. 

HD - IV Niko was a trained combat military killer probably had some vodka fights in his home country. Luis was in good shape liked to fight in LCS Cage and MMA fight. And Johnny was just a badass 230 lbs biker hardcore mother f*cker probably had some beer fights in the local pub. 

V I think Michael is the worst combat fighter here old and so. Trevor was crazy meth diet. Franklin was kinda buff and young so he would be good, they all can do combos if you duck like in IV.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Snitch

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 2 days ago

Well i assume that author of this topic had hand to hand combat in his mind, fists only, no melee.

Because when it comes to weapons all of the protags know how to handle it pretty much the same and it`s more or less up to the player`s skills with joypad. But maybe Vic, Niko and Tommy would know hot to handle weapons slightly more than the others.

BTW, great nickname Phil, it reminds me on GTA VCS :lol:

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Rat

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

Haha yeah.. I dunno why my name is Phil maybe i thought it was cool that he was the only real guy in a GTA game and i played VCS Easy Lover and Air Tonight is alright. But i listen to gangsta rap ^^. 

MrVance
  • MrVance

Snitch

• Members
  • NATO

Posted A day ago

Than i`m guessing that radio los santos is your favourite radio station in GTA games right? :santa:

Yeah i like it too kind of, altough i`m more into 80s pop or old school electro hip hop but i also like the legends like eazy e, 2pac, dr dre.. etc

That was music man, 90s were the golden era of gangsta rap, today`s music looks so weird compare to that

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 hours ago

Than i`m guessing that radio los santos is your favourite radio station in GTA games right? :santa:

Yeah i like it too kind of, altough i`m more into 80s pop or old school electro hip hop but i also like the legends like eazy e, 2pac, dr dre.. etc

That was music man, 90s were the golden era of gangsta rap, today`s music looks so weird compare to that

Oldskool Electro like Breakbeat? :)

MrVance
  • MrVance

Snitch

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 13 hours ago

Yeah and Whoodini, Techontronic, Rock master Scott, those were my kind of things back in 90s  :panic: 

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 hours ago

Yeah and Whoodini, Techontronic, Rock master Scott, those were my kind of things back in 90s  :panic:

Ah the 90's, shame that they are gone, everything there was better :(

• MrVance likes this

MrVance
  • MrVance

Snitch

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 12 hours ago

Yeah i agree, the only thing that sucked was that we didn`t have PS and GTA games to play  :blink: But we had nintendo and sega mega drive, we had the same fun with sonic, super mario or good old street fighter that we have now with GTA  :barf: :lol: 

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 hours ago

Yeah i agree, the only thing that sucked was that we didn`t have PS and GTA games to play  :blink: But we had nintendo and sega mega drive, we had the same fun with sonic, super mario or good old street fighter that we have now with GTA  :barf: :lol:

I still play Mario to this day, I'm also making my own Mario based game lol. Ah the memories :)

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 hours ago Edited by Secura, 10 hours ago.

The GTA: Online protagonist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users