Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you use glitches?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Title. (63 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you use glitches?

1. Yes. (45 votes [67.16%])

Percentage of vote: 67.16%

2. No. (22 votes [32.84%])

Percentage of vote: 32.84%

Vote
Pink Fly
  • Pink Fly

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

Title.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:24 AM

Yes all the time.

SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:15 AM Edited by SaveTheZombies, 13 July 2014 - 02:04 AM.

Yea. In the creator there's a lot of great glitched that R* has no intention of patching. Everyone of course has hit a massive ramp by now but people are doing cool things with DMs too. This is probably the most impressive example of creator glitching in a DM from a guy in one of my crews. http://socialclub.ro...YQ?platformId=2

It seems so chaotic but it's incredibly balanced and a hell of a lot of fun.

I've been meaning to try gate glitching with the Liberator. PM me if you're interested savethezombies on psn too. I love it when you get shot up into the stratosphere.

I haven't duped any cars or done glitching for money or xp unless you count playing FOS several times. I don't hold it against anybody who does (more power to ya) but all my $ is legit, which is why I still don't have a tank, or titan. I did splurge on a buzzard, a Liberator, and I also have a really fun duster. And 2 packed garages; contents in my snaps linked below if you're interested in seeing those.

ctan800
  • ctan800

Hot-Headed Beat Cop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:23 AM

I only do the non-Game Breaking ones. That don't add RP or $ into the game.

Character creation to recreate my toon with the same level, stuff like that.

And other commonly found glitches such as teleportation and calling mechanic when close to your current PV. 

Some of these things are essential to surviving as a high rank player killing other high ranked players ganging up on me. 

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:15 AM

Between shark cards or glitching? Hmmm il go with a 10 minute glitch for 6 million
  • SaintJim and ZeroSafe5615 like this

RichiesTrucking
  • RichiesTrucking

Thug

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:00 AM

my rank and money were gained the legitimate way and i see no need to glitch anything

wh1t31v3y
  • wh1t31v3y

Silent Assassin

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:35 AM

I've worn a mask and a hat at the same time. Never have done $ or RP glitches, everything is legit. Never even spent the billion in modded $ I was given. I have gotten into wall breaches in invite only so I know how to do them and what to watch for in public sessions but have 0 kills while in them.
I do have some kills and assisted kills using stickies after getting apt invites

caarl00s
  • caarl00s

:)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:30 AM

I've only used like 3 glitches, the last one made me 3.5 Million in one night so i think it was worth it :D rockstar patched it with the independence DLC but i kept the money lol ! :)

caarl00s
  • caarl00s

:)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:41 AM Edited by caarl00s, 13 July 2014 - 04:41 AM.

Yepppp

MeowMix99914
  • MeowMix99914

Not in the Illuminati

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:43 AM

I used a glitch to make my character a female and keep my rank and stats

TheAmazingEric
  • TheAmazingEric

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:08 AM

I like messing with the glitches and have tried most of them, save for any RP glitches, for fun. Recently, my friends and I had been doing that walking in the air glitch and one of us, who was on a three star wanted level got sliced by police chopper blades! Those vehicle launch glitches and walking underwater ones are lots of fun as well. Also, I have done money glitches countless times. I don't care about what some people say about that; I'm constantly changing up, modding, and updating my garage to a point of addiction, and that addiction can not be sustained by grinding Rooftop Rumble a thousand times in a row(on top of the countless times I already have done it to reach level 100 to get the 6x6). I will definitely stop doing them if heists become and effective source of income... but until then.... So yeah, glitches can one of the funnest aspects of any sandbox game and they can entertain a lot better than, say, killing people in free roam over and over for no reason.

Grumpy-Goat-
  • Grumpy-Goat-

#paletostrong

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:49 AM

I make myself aware of as many as possible, especially wall breaches; I make it my job to hunt those fools down and make sure they never get back in.. Do I partake? No. I'm a firm believer that if R* was able to spend less time preventing people from abusing the game, we might actually get the worthwhile things we all want. 

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:07 AM

I used the glitch where the game couldn't detect the dlc, so therefore having to re download it to become topless.
I also glitched back my adder when it got destroyed with no insurance.
that's about it.

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:23 AM

I recently lost it but had a bmx insured in a car slot

Loved being able to call it whenever

And it had pink tire smoke hahaha

SaintJim
  • SaintJim

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:33 AM

I always rank legit but have no problem glitching cash.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:01 PM

I would if I knew how to do them.

Actually, I did one last night for the first time. Didn't work, but it was a success for a start.

DMadS
  • DMadS

D MadS | RnG

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:08 PM Edited by Rwande, 13 July 2014 - 02:09 PM.

Do you know whats pisses me off? That you can't transfer character between XBL and PSN. f*ck all you who says ranking up legit to have decent HP after spending 9 months and reaching lvl470 on another system is acceptable. It's not. Rotten to its core. Period. I'm on PSN to crew battle the very top of TDM chain and not to play against random noobs and decrease my skill level. If this is what gonna happen on PC too I'm gonna do the very same thing. It's all about HP not guns. Since you can have special carbine from lvl 1...

elidc
  • elidc

• Members
  • China

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

I only have done sp2mp glitching lately, made 1m quickly :)

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

Update: As of a couple hours later, I sold a couple cars and have 400k. 

I like glitches. I like glitches a lot.

400k used to be an all day thing on a DOUBLE XP WEEKEND and CONSTANT Rooftop Rumble. I can do what I want now and make a quick 83k per sale.

ijoaum
  • ijoaum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:27 PM

I only do the non-Game Breaking ones. That don't add RP or $ into the game.

Character creation to recreate my toon with the same level, stuff like that.

And other commonly found glitches such as teleportation and calling mechanic when close to your current PV. 

Some of these things are essential to surviving as a high rank player killing other high ranked players ganging up on me. 

Adding money is not game breaking. If it was, R* would not sell the shark cards.

• SaintJim likes this

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

With the current state of the ingame economy ($50,000 for a 3 second long horn) and shark cards, I think the majority of the playerbase is glitching. Or at least, more than in a usual game.

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

PS4

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:09 PM

Finding glitches is part of my nature and always has been, even when I was a little kid with calculators and hand held games.

Money glitches, car duping, etc. don't interest me at all and I've never done them. I'm into finding quirks of the map and the laws of physics.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:47 AM Edited by igotskiz, 14 July 2014 - 07:17 AM.

Further Update: I now have a solid gold Adder with two top-tier properties with two 10 car garages, one filled with Gold Adders and the other semi-filled, but has a couple of my bood, sweat and tears vehicles that I'm refusing to give up, despite valuing around 50-400k.

I have all clothing purchased, working on having all Pegasus assets purchased (will take no time), and masks.

Why have I never glitched before...

(I probably will not have an account by the end of the week, or mabye even the month, before I get banned due to how drastically my bank amount has increased.)

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 06:56 AM

Further Update: I now have a solid gold Adder with two top-tier properties with two 10 car garages, one filled with Gold Adders and the other semi-filled, but has a couple of my bood, sweat and tears vehicles that I'm refusing to give up, despite valuing around 50-400k.

I have all clothing purchased, working on having all Pegasus assets purchased (will take no time), and masks.

once you've bought everything.....spam rockets in free roam?

Kitsune Girls <3
  • Kitsune Girls <3

Brony / Furry / Lolicon / general "Anime fag"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:28 AM

i voted both yes and no cause for some reason i had the option to

but yea i do, have been doing it since around february

i'm never satisfied with the cars i have and their paint jobs so i need tons of money to buy new ones/respray them every few days

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:34 AM Edited by igotskiz, 14 July 2014 - 07:37 AM.

once you've bought everything.....spam rockets in free roam?

I would still do things I enjoy, but money would no longer be a factor in gameplay. I never played GTA IV, but from what I've heard, it'll be like that game: you already have everything. You don't have to unneccessarily grind for hours on end. I've singlehandedly made more money tonight than I ever have legitimitally earning my money in Online. I can only imagine how much in real life money I've duped ($8mil in GTA:O money is $100 in real life, so probably a lot).

Trust me, I've my fair share in life wasted on grinding. I have no guilty conscience. Rockstar should have been buffing the payouts and reducing the prices instead of the other way around, and the majority of their playerbase wouldn't be glitching.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users