I just thought of something...

16 replies to this topic
dillono
  • dillono

Don't get mad if I make you mad.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

So, in GTA 1 we had cities that we know and love today, San Andreas, Vice City, Liberty City, and Los Santos. 

Now, every city in the listing has it's own seperate videogame, 2 of them with other games set in the same setting with a new story and characters (GTA IV & GTA V) with Vice city most likely being the location for GTA VI. 

I got to thinking, when R* runs out of old maps to revamp, do you think that we will get an experience like GTA 1 where every city was available in the palm of your hands, or do you think R* will go to a new city entirely?

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago

...or they would reboot the series once again (Real Era!!!1!!!1131213#$32).

LucarioVercetti
  • LucarioVercetti

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Greece

Posted A week ago

Possibly, we will have all the cities all together in one game. Rockstar games said that they always wanted to do such a thing, and that's probably where they are heading, unless we see some kind of new city...

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

Grand Theft Auto had three cities (Liberty based on NYC, San Andreas based on SF and Vice based on Miami), but also this whole theory was done and discussed in every possible way. 

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, A week ago.

-Liberty City (2D,3D and HD Renditions)

-San Andreas (2D,3D and HD-becoming a state in 3D)

-Vice City (2D and 3D)

-Los Santos (3D and HD)

-San Fierro (3D)

-Las Venturas (3D)

-Anywhere City (2D)

Europe/Outside U.S.

-London (2D)

Bucky914
  • Bucky914

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

You know, it's possible that they'll put all three in the next game, but now that I remember they made an entire city from scratch for GTA 2, I kinda want a made up city like 2 and the Saints Row series.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted A week ago

Or we could get a new setting all together? Why is almost nobody around here open to this idea?
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

Snitch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

I hope next game won't be set in North Yankton - come on - this one town looks cool but the biggest city - Fargo - looks so boring! More than Libery City..

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted A week ago

I hope next game won't be set in North Yankton - come on - this one town looks cool but the biggest city - Fargo - looks so boring! More than Libery City..

I think if we're going to see North Yankton it will be in a V/Online expansion, otherwise not at all. The entire point in setting the start of V there was to contrast how dead it is in comparison to lively LS. I can assure you LC, VC, SF, LV, or any other iconic city wouldn't have had the same effect in this situation, it had to be in a place you could tell Michael wanted out of.

Hot_STUFF
  • Hot_STUFF

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

I dont understand why everyone keeps whining about VC. VC fanboys, admit that VC is pure sh*t. Most likely VI will be in LV+SF.
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Loc14
  • Loc14

King of Los Santos

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

Or we could get a new setting all together? Why is almost nobody around here open to this idea?

After Las Venturas and Vice City, hell yeah.

@Hot_STUFF: VC was pure sh*t? Ever heard of GTAIV tho? Yeah.

Also, how old are you? 5? Many graphics? Much explosions? Very hookers?

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

Snitch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

When I was younger I was afraid of West Vice City island, I didn't like the atmosphere of these dirty buildings and gangs, lol. Actually the city is one of the worst in GTA series, but the game was great IMO.

Hot_STUFF
  • Hot_STUFF

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

@Loc14: yeah im a 5 year old. Your rant proves you are just another weepy VC fanboy. I wouldn't waste more time on you.

Loc14
  • Loc14

King of Los Santos

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

@Loc14: yeah im a 5 year old. Your rant proves you are just another weepy VC fanboy. I wouldn't waste more time on you.

Atleast i'm not the one who runs around insulting everyone and everything they like.

(ok i did it with IV, but that's just because i answered to you)

Hot_STUFF
  • Hot_STUFF

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

@Loc14: who insulted you? Lol. Dude, you taunted me just because i expressed my opinion. If i think VC is sh*t, that's my view. Just like you dont like IV.

Loc14
  • Loc14

King of Los Santos

• Members
  • Romania

Posted A week ago

@Loc14: who insulted you? Lol. Dude, you taunted me just because i expressed my opinion. If i think VC is sh*t, that's my view. Just like you dont like IV.

When you called VC "pure sh*t" it's like you insulted my whole family.

Yea, i may not like IV but i'll let the ones who like it, continue to like it.

But, anyway, let's get back to the topic.

They should have done LS&LV in GTAV imo.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

When I was younger I was afraid of West Vice City island, I didn't like the atmosphere of these dirty buildings and gangs, lol. Actually the city is one of the worst in GTA series, but the game was great IMO.

I'm with you on that. Don't get me wrong, Vice City had an excellent plot, soundtrack, and more fun things to do than you can shake a stick at, but the city is just way too poorly laid out, it's like a joke. Now if they took swapped VC's map with GTA 3's and left everything in, it would be a sure winner in my book.

When you called VC "pure sh*t" it's like you insulted my whole family.

That's pretty serious right there.

• Loc14 likes this

The online users list is currently unavailable due to maintenance but will return in 4 minutes.