We need horses

31 replies to this topic
Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

I need a horse now that I live in the country they should have a Wild West dlc and have a horse for 1 million dollars and you choose it's color before you buy it like how liveries work on the Sanchez what do you think?

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

Valhallas fallen mc president

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:23 PM

it think horses are absolute BS when not in a internal combustion engine, besides you are gonna need some cattle with that cowboy, but the reason there are no animal online is becuse the consoles could not handle it, nor can your internett connection

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Peon

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

I'll take a horse why not. Maybe an ostrich too.

Some wild west rifles would be good, like the musket but without the comedy reload. Revolvers would be pretty sexy too.

HolographicBunny
  • HolographicBunny

[TITLE DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS]

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:02 PM

Were this feasible... Horse cops. :)

Death Magnetic
  • Death Magnetic

Not such a n00b

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:25 PM

I would by a good horse for 1500
Then get it a radio implant
If they give us horses I expect some 30-30 rifles
And horse cops
That are retards
That try to shoot us but fall off their high horses

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:17 AM

We don't even have the animals already in the game

Plus we'd have to deal with all those attack on Titan kids all the damn time

We don't horses we need FLAMETHROWERS

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Mediator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:07 PM Edited by igotskiz, 15 July 2014 - 04:31 AM.

If you want horses, cattle and old guns, play Red Dead Redemption. That game handles those things flawlessly. It's also made by Rockstar so your social club will extend to that as well.

It's about time they either come out with heists or a zombie-DLC like they did with RDR's Undead Nightmare, but handled like DayZ, preferably.

Some wild west rifles would be good, like the musket but without the comedy reload. 

It isn't a comedy reload. That's how it was done.

it think horses are absolute BS when not in a internal combustion engine, besides you are gonna need some cattle with that cowboy, but the reason there are no animal online is becuse the consoles could not handle it, nor can your internett connection

There are no animals in Online because it would slow it down with unneccessary processing, not because consoles can't handle it. Animals were in Red Dead Redemption's online.

And before you comment about animals spawning and how the map size for GTA V is much larger than RDR, the map only renders a certain area around the character, so the processing would be the exact same for both games.

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Peon

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:15 PM

[quote name="igotskiz" post="1065787214" timestamp="1405253234"]

If you want horses, cattle and old guns, play Red Dead Redemption. That game handles those things flawlessly. It's also made by Rockstar so your social club will extend to that as well.

It's about time they either come out with heists or a zombie-DLC like they did with RDR's Undead Nightmare, but handled like DayZ, preferably.

[quote name="Nacho Z" post="1065783228" timestamp="1405191095"]

Some wild west rifles would be good, like the musket but without the comedy reload. [/quote]

It isn't a comedy reload. That's how it was done.

I'm aware of what a musket is, I just meant that unless it's being used by a skilled player then due to the lengthy reload time the gun itself is not much more than a novelty, or comedy item.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Mediator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:55 PM Edited by igotskiz, 13 July 2014 - 01:57 PM.

I'm aware of what a musket is, I just meant that unless it's being used by a skilled player then due to the lengthy reload time the gun itself is not much more than a novelty, or comedy item.

I wouldn't say that. It's a one-shot kill without body armor. It's very good, in my opinion. As long as you don't miss or the shot wasn't obstructed, you're a shoe-in.

Plus, muskets aren't wild west, they're revolutionary period.

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:55 PM Edited by Rwande, 13 July 2014 - 02:03 PM.

War horse is not for this game though there could be ranches and the ability to use horses in rural areas and mountains. As per game mechanism, it hasn't changed much since RDR so they could just literally take what they've created back then (just like they've done by pulling in gta IV and other RDR assets). I could handle a decent buffalo rifle though along with a revolver. Was waiting for quiet some time to put together an RDR map but it's not gonna work with musket.

Surprising enough that RDR is STILL not outdated and it's an excellent substitute to gta V even today.

I wouldn't say that. It's a one-shot kill without body armor. It's very good, in my opinion. As long as you don't miss or the shot wasn't obstructed, you're a shoe-in.

Headshot only, if you miss you're dead. A pistol is more effective than this musket.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Mediator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:13 PM Edited by igotskiz, 13 July 2014 - 02:14 PM.

War horse is not for this game though there could be ranches and the ability to use horses in rural areas and mountains. As per game mechanism, it hasn't changed much since RDR so they could just literally take what they've created back then (just like they've done by pulling in gta IV and other RDR assets). I could handle a decent buffalo rifle though along with a revolver. Was waiting for quiet some time to put together an RDR map but it's not gonna work with musket.

Surprising enough that RDR is STILL not outdated and it's an excellent substitute to gta V even today.

Headshot only, if you miss you're dead. A pistol is more effective than this musket.

It's a 1 shot torso kill. If the opposer has body armor or you missed, only then do they have a chance.

Look at it's stats. It's the same as the Heavy Rifle (or whatever the better sniper rifle is), with maximum damage.

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Peon

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

Plus, muskets aren't wild west, they're revolutionary period.

Thanks once again for the intended correction, however I never said that muskets were from the wild west era. I was simply expressing that I would like a rifle in the game that had high stopping power like the musket but without the lengthy reload time, such as certain rifles from the wild west period.

Also as I said, in the right hands the musket is a good weapon. When it's not in the right hands it's useless.

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:29 AM

If they make a Zombie dlc I would love to ride a horse around LS completely deserted with hordes of zombies around

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:35 AM

Limit them to Blaine County and I'm for it. Otherwise forget about it.

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:41 AM

I guess nobody wants horses... My dream will never come true..... Goodbye horses...

He told me, I've seen it all before
I've been there
I've seen my hopes and dreams a-lying on the ground

I've seen the sky, just begin to fall
He says, "All things pass, into the night"
And I say, "Oh no sir, I must say. you're wrong
I must disagree, oh no sir, I must say. you're wrong"
Won't you listen to me?

Goodbye horses
I'm flying over you
Goodbye horses
I'm flying over you

Goodbye horses
I'm flying over you
Goodbye horses
I'm flying, flying, flying over you!
  • Retardation likes this

Anon

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:54 AM

Ponies too

We have some fish already though... I've seen them while swimming in the ocean

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

-... .-. --- -.-. -.-/. .-.. ...- .. ...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:58 AM

Grand Theft Auto: V/Online on the PS4/PC/XBox One will have horses[citation needed].

MuhNamesTyler
  • MuhNamesTyler

Random dude #42599

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:10 AM

Dinosaurs

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:11 AM

I only want horses online to hit them with my car

MattRMich
  • MattRMich

Top-Hat Wearer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:11 PM

No way, GTA wouldn't be the same with horses. (in a bad way)

Zanje
  • Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:23 PM Edited by Zanje, 14 July 2014 - 01:23 PM.

Why? I know Philadelphia police still have mounted equine unit, i see em all the time. And im pretty sure L.A. still does as well so there is a precedent for them being in the city, granted shouldn't be too common. Plus it would be a hell of a good time to pull a cop off and go on a spree shooting up the town like its Dodge city but with Uzi's :-D

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

Why? I know Philadelphia police still have mounted equine unit, i see em all the time. And im pretty sure L.A. still does as well so there is a precedent for them being in the city, granted shouldn't be too common. Plus it would be a hell of a good time to pull a cop off and go on a spree shooting up the town like its Dodge city but with Uzi's :-D

yeah thats exactly what im after... coming out from the barber shop on a peaceful night and find this..

or being ran over by a fa**ot with a pink costume on a pink horse. no thanks.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

No bro. I know you want to take Snapmatic pics of the horses dongs but having Horses all over the place is gonna slow the game down. 

Now for PS4.....as long as the game doesnt slow down----then Im okay. 

I personally rather have Tigers to ride around but thats another game entirely.

Zanje
  • Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:28 PM

No bro. I know you want to take Snapmatic pics of the horses dongs but having Horses all over the place is gonna slow the game down. 

So i ask a simple question out of curiosity on why you felt that way while providing a reason it would be fitting with the theme of the game, and you jump right to insults.

Classy

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:03 AM

So i ask a simple question out of curiosity on why you felt that way while providing a reason it would be fitting with the theme of the game, and you jump right to insults.

Classy

Oh relax Stay Fresh.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Mediator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:36 AM

Oh relax Stay Fresh.

In his defence, the first thing you did do was resort to ad hominem.

I agree, having horses in Grand Theft Auto wouldn't exactly fit in the theme of the game. Just like having cars in Red Dead Redemption wouldn't work in the feel of that one (I know, technically, they are, both in game and during the time period, but one was just for a cutscene and for the time period, they weren't widely avaliable, moreso in the Wild West).

passwordcd
  • passwordcd

What has been seen...cannot be unseen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:20 AM

Wasn't cleaning up after Chop bad enough?  Now a horse?  Sh*t..... :lol:

Sniper3:16
  • Sniper3:16

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

They should give use hunting deer jobs online and we should ride around with horses

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Mediator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 06:37 PM Edited by igotskiz, 15 July 2014 - 06:40 PM.

Wasn't cleaning up after Chop bad enough?  Now a horse?  Sh*t..... :lol:

Literally.

They should give use hunting deer jobs online and we should ride around with horses

Or give us crouch back from RDR and put an actual stealth system in. That'd be great.

Kelly007456
  • Kelly007456

Kill Patty Kill

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

ha....and get pegasus to deliver them lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users