0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

Valhallas fallen mc president

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:39 AM

Walked into the Vanilla Unicorn while wearing a fox mask, and Chastity wouldn't leave my character alone. Nowhere near as bad as all the apartment invites, cars beeping to ride shotgun, air thrusting, and jerkoff actions by jerkoffs though. 

0_0.jpg

And this one. I was holed up inside a Posonbys, waiting for bounty hunters to try to claim the bounty on me. In walked someone who started doing air thrusts and jerkoff actions at my character. Then he sort of wandered around the front of the store until a bounty hunter shot him through the front entrance. 

0_0.jpg

it is this small

0_0.jpg

Thanks to Biohazard Abyss for the sovereign!

nice

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Biased towards women in real life photoshoots too

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:47 AM

Walked into the Vanilla Unicorn while wearing a fox mask, and Chastity wouldn't leave my character alone. Nowhere near as bad as all the apartment invites, cars beeping to ride shotgun, air thrusting, and jerkoff actions by jerkoffs though. 

0_0.jpg

And this one. I was holed up inside a Posonbys, waiting for bounty hunters to try to claim the bounty on me. In walked someone who started doing air thrusts and jerkoff actions at my character. Then he sort of wandered around the front of the store until a bounty hunter shot him through the front entrance. 

0_0.jpg

it is this small

And between the selfies and the captions it would seem that my character might be, Le'bo. I think it's a French word.  

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:14 PM

0_0.jpg

bucktown911
  • bucktown911

Player Hater

• Members
  • Switzerland