Quantcast

» «
Photo

Uncalculated Risk Won't Show

Best Answer Dasan69458, 07 August 2014 - 04:00 AM

Sorry I din't respond, I forgot bout this, but It just randomly showed up 1 day, I was playing as micheal and got 5 stars, I was driving around for 30 min and finally got blown up by the feds, and after I spawned at the hospital, the D? started blinking and showed up and I was like NO WAY DUDE, and I completed it. :D I'm happy, my game is unfrozen, maybe this will hep someone in the future... 

Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic
Dasan69458
  • Dasan69458

Troll Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

Well it seems this is a common problem. I have tried the common fix of making a new save, going online, messin round for 5 min, coming back, even killing myself, still nothing. There is a possible fix where if a property management mission comes up, to select it then kill yourself. But I cannot do this because i have played for 5 days straight and no property management comes up. Any other suggestions?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:11 PM

Here is a "sort of" recent post I made on the subject-- which has links to other posts on the subject-- http://gtaforums.com...x/?p=1065455562

I would look over the post I linked to and try to repeatedly try to the solutions that worked (these were mostly in the fall)

If you happen to be playing the North American PS3 version of the game-- I would like to check it out--- Please copy the save to a thumb drive and then using a PC, host it somewhere for me to download (creating an account and hosting on dropbox.com is the easiest IMO and is free)- I can't promise I can get to this any time soon-- I have some family issues going on that is dominating my time right now.

I would like to experiment with the save and see if I can find a way to consistently get this mission to pop up through various methods...

Spuds

Dasan69458
  • Dasan69458

Troll Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:00 AM   Best Answer

Sorry I din't respond, I forgot bout this, but It just randomly showed up 1 day, I was playing as micheal and got 5 stars, I was driving around for 30 min and finally got blown up by the feds, and after I spawned at the hospital, the D? started blinking and showed up and I was like NO WAY DUDE, and I completed it. :D I'm happy, my game is unfrozen, maybe this will hep someone in the future... 

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:22 PM

Cool-- thanks for posting back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users