• This topic is locked This topic is locked
433 replies to this topic
reiniat
  • reiniat

Entropy Fan

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

I didn't realize they had the new systems around for so long before they release them but I guess it explains why they are so slow and sh*tty compared to current computer tech when they are released, I just figured they were trying to save some cash and keep costs down, lol!

Ya I agree with you, the potential for pc is awesome but you'd need a $3k machine to run it do I doubt they will spend the time on it to make it awesome

Nonsense, dont talk about stuff you dont know.

A $3k machine is already outside of the high-end realm, and the benefits you get from one are like 5%-10% more than high end PCs.

If it cant run on a 600 bucks machine it wont be designed, and anything you said can potentially run on a PS4 anyway. What you need to understand here is that the PS3 and the 360 are 8 years behind, much greater things are possible with next-gen consoles and mid range PCs now, greater than anything that was cut from GTA V.

• robboy18 likes this

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 4 weeks ago

Them people skills(!)

• henryborked and bloatedsack like this

mrdiamond666
  • mrdiamond666

Trick

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Shoulda got ya $$$50 million before this was patched, lol.

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

iv stocked up on adders, f*ck cockstar gaymes.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Have you guys who used prostitute service few days ago written an anthem for them?

They are heroines to you. Without them, you're not what you're now. Without them, you would've been stuck in poverty hole sleeping with Keshkurds advertisement around you. They saved you from Rockstar, although now you're about to face poverty storm again.

Say thank to them angels.

=(

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

can anyone help me out with the money glitch?

jjbinks4
  • jjbinks4

Dammit giantsgiants

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Can you still sell stored Adders or is there now a limit?

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Only made 10 million and also only have 10 adders left... what shall I do? :( I'm poor.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I didn't realize they had the new systems around for so long before they release them but I guess it explains why they are so slow and sh*tty compared to current computer tech when they are released, I just figured they were trying to save some cash and keep costs down, lol!
Ya I agree with you, the potential for pc is awesome but you'd need a $3k machine to run it do I doubt they will spend the time on it to make it awesome

A $3k machine is already outside of the high-end realm, and the benefits you get from one are like 5%-10% more than high end PCs.
If it cant run on a 600 bucks machine it wont be designed, and anything you said can potentially run on a PS4 anyway. What you need to understand here is that the PS3 and the 360 are 8 years behind, much greater things are possible with next-gen consoles and mid range PCs now, greater than anything that was cut from GTA V.

I know they are behind, that's what I said. Other guy said they wrote gta5 on a ps4 which means they had a ps4 6 years ago, which I doubt, but if is true and they had a ps3 6 years before they released it to the public it explains why the ps3 was such a slow pile of sh*t compared to pcs at the time the ps3 was released is what I said!

Insane_Adust
  • Insane_Adust

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I think I've found an alternative but similar glitch browsing youtube this morning. All it requires is a friend. I'm willing to be that friend for someone if they're down to be that friend for me. Anyway you guys check out this video and tell me if it seems legit 

captainspitfire
  • captainspitfire

MINIGUNNER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I think I've found an alternative but similar glitch browsing youtube this morning. All it requires is a friend. I'm willing to be that friend for someone if they're down to be that friend for me. Anyway you guys check out this video and tell me if it seems legit https://www.youtube....h?v=-JG3mQLGfbE

I will try it with you.

dwestos
  • dwestos

Snitch

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 4 weeks ago

Herre is a similar

Insane_Adust
  • Insane_Adust

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I think I've found an alternative but similar glitch browsing youtube this morning. All it requires is a friend. I'm willing to be that friend for someone if they're down to be that friend for me. Anyway you guys check out this video and tell me if it seems legit https://www.youtube....h?v=-JG3mQLGfbE

I will try it with you.

Forsure I'm omw to work but when I get back tonight I'll invite you. You GT is your username? I just tried it with my buddy about an hour ago and it is confirmed that it does work. So in the meantime if you can find somebody do it while you can. Who knows when this glitch will be patched

Wuungu04
  • Wuungu04

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

Im willing to try any new money glitches with someone on xbox.

Just message me and ill try! 

GT: LickUumeWangu04

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users