[PATCHED] *NEW* [SOLO] Money Glitch, Bypass 45min Wait - Working on Pa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
433 replies to this topic
_MessenJah_
  • _MessenJah_

Mental State on Max!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:26 PM Edited by c0pkillr, 18 July 2014 - 08:22 PM.

RIP to all the dead hookers, you did LS well and will always be remembered for your contributions!  It was great while it lasted.

METHOD IN THE BELOW SPOILER HAS BEEN PATCHED AS OF JULY 18th, 2014.

Spoiler
  • GTA.VETERAN, psilocybonaut, Bozzah and 2 others like this

falkinator
  • falkinator

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Aland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

sh*t dont work i tried at the same location and the bitch just gets out

• AwesomeJokeGTA likes this

ManuAD
  • ManuAD

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Argentina

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

It does work indeed, you have to scare the hooker so she doesn't go away... just shoot when you are in the stop and she won't run away when you get out of the car.

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:00 PM

Are you sure you get 700k repeatedly from duping one adder (w an elegy) many times? Wouldn't it work like the old dupe glitch and only pay out for the mods? (140k for adder)?

Or does this way ACTUALLY make all of the duped adders sell for 700k???
I'm probably missing something, because usually you can't sell an elegy...

Does it actually make the game think you have another sellable adder(s) purchased from legendary motorsport?

AIDSfromMeth
  • AIDSfromMeth

Street Cat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:02 PM

hooker won't stay in my car

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

Are you sure you get 700k repeatedly from duping one adder (w an elegy) many times? Wouldn't it work like the old dupe glitch and only pay out for the mods? (140k for adder)?

Does it actually make the game think you have another sellable adder(s) purchased from legendary motorsport?

The adders can be sold for for value

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:26 AM

Here is the way I do it, and I recommend everybody else doing it the same way

Step 1: If you don't have a second character, or have one you don't use, use your second character. This hides your money stats, as well as makes this glitch easier, as you will have more garage space. Purchase two garages, and fill them each with 9 Elegys. I recommend getting the Murrietta Heights as one of your garages, as it has a very short drive out/in time, and it's literally a 10 second drive to Los Santos Customs.

Step 2: Buy ONE Adder from Legendary Motorsport.

Step 3: You DO NOT have to have a Journey blocking the garage. I don't know why this is even a step for the glitch, I made a complete dupe in both my Murrietta Heights garage, and Eclipse Towers without the Journey, the cars can still be sold.

Step 4: If you can't find a hooker next to Eclipse towers (I had trouble with this), drive to the strip club at night. There is always a hooker waiting there for you.

Step 5: Get the hooker in your car, and shoot your gun to scare the sh*t out of that bitch.

Step 6: Find a narrow alleyway that blocks her way of getting out. 

Step 7: Get out, and blow her brains out with your auto shotty (or whatever weapon of choice).

Step 8: Drive her into one of your garages, get out, and select the vehicle management menu. Select the Adder that she is in, and replace it with the Elegy. 

Step 9: Drive out, and then repeat Step 8 a total of 8 more times.

Step 10: Once done, take the original Adder that the hooker should still be in, and drive it to your second garage. 

Step 11: Repeat Steps 8, and 9, until you have TWO garages filled with 9 Adders each. 

Step 12: Sell all 18 of your Adders, and save your original Adder that you bought so you can continue to do this process again and again until you have the amount of money you're happy with!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. You need to make sure you have enough money in the bank to purchase an Adder before even bothering to make a second character.

2. If making a new character, you will not have any upgrades unlocked besides DLC upgrades, but upgrade it the most you can. It's okay, your Adder won't sell for FULL price, but it will still sell for about $630,000. 

Impulse_3
  • Impulse_3

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:51 AM

It does work, use the car wash to block both doors. Shoot a few bullets while you're in the car with her and then get out and kill her.

Every Adder you dupe will sell for its full value, depending on if you have it fully upgraded or bone stock. Bone stock, I think it's like $630,000. Mine sells for $760,000.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:17 AM

It does work, use the car wash to block both doors. Shoot a few bullets while you're in the car with her and then get out and kill her.

Every Adder you dupe will sell for its full value, depending on if you have it fully upgraded or bone stock. Bone stock, I think it's like $630,000. Mine sells for $760,000.

If you sell it stock, it sells for $600,000 even. If you upgrade what little you can (if you're a low level) then it's about $630,000,

GrandTheftNine
  • GrandTheftNine

Sit down and Relax, you'll feel better!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:13 AM Edited by RedHolden, 12 July 2014 - 02:25 AM.

I done the glitch right and got the duped adders, But i was only to sell one which was a half modded elegy before replacing it.

I replaced some new elegys ( which had not had any mods done to it yet) and replaced it with the adder, But when i got to LSC it does not give me a option to sell them (it's not on the list but everything else is)

Do i need to have my elegy modded (half or full) for this glitch to work? Because i'm puzzled. 

EDIT - Or Was i suppose to sell the one with the hooker in it first? Have i mucked this up?

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:54 AM

OP you need to add a step which I just found out this moment...

In order for you to sell the vehicles you have to sell them in reverse order of duping them

I.e. If you duped 10 vehicles, you sell the original & then the most recently duped becomes the original, so you sell that, & the one before that becomes the original & so on... Otherwise you will just get the 50K message.

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Old Geezer

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:22 AM Edited by jackrobot, 12 July 2014 - 01:08 PM.

EDIT: 

mechluvin89psn
  • mechluvin89psn

The One and Only

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

i always wanted a reason to be able to cover up my 3000 sex acts purchased on the social club... oh yea.. it was for this glitch.. 

• lockstockn1ak, Bozzah, Artruo and 3 others like this

henryborked
  • henryborked

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:58 AM

Dead hookers make this the BEST GLITCH EVER! Seems a lot of work but... DEAD HOOKERS! :D

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:59 AM Edited by MajorVienna, 12 July 2014 - 08:02 AM.

Blank/removed

henryborked
  • henryborked

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:13 AM Edited by henryborked, 12 July 2014 - 10:16 AM.

...where the f*ck did all the hookers go. Not a single one to be found! Y'all been killing them all or something? (But seriously, where do they spawn?)

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:08 PM

...where the f*ck did all the hookers go. Not a single one to be found! Y'all been killing them all or something? (But seriously, where do they spawn?)

Just go to the nightclub or around the general north hollywood area, at night. 

You only need to get one dead hooker, then you can glitch a full garage with her, then drive to your next garage and do the same.

Word of warning, make sure you do not have to replace a car when you go to your other garage because the hooker will vanish.

falkinator
  • falkinator

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Aland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:19 PM Edited by falkinator, 12 July 2014 - 01:20 PM.

I made around 75 mil doing this method, constantly filling 2 garages with adders, and i think im addicted. How do i stop?

And some people claiming that you need to sell the cars in the order you duped them are ridiculous thats the biggest PoS i've heard

concolt
  • concolt

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:34 PM

Best glitch since the original LSC glitch. Went from 500K to 10 mil in no time last night.
  • Oldman_Jenkins likes this

henryborked
  • henryborked

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:42 PM Edited by henryborked, 12 July 2014 - 01:43 PM.

Ok guys wtf. How do I keep the hooker from escaping? The bitch won't stay put: every time I get out of the car, she gets out as well. And I have been doing it exactly like in the video...

Edit: I hate it when people don't read a topic before posting... lol me. 

elidc
  • elidc

• Members
  • China

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:01 PM

lol you guys are lazy, go play legit

DJS
  • DJS

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• GTAF Crew
  • Scotland
  • Best Scottish

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:01 PM Edited by .DJS., 12 July 2014 - 02:02 PM.

Here is the way I do it, and I recommend everybody else doing it the same way

Step 1: If you don't have a second character, or have one you don't use, use your second character. This hides your money stats, as well as makes this glitch easier, as you will have more garage space. Purchase two garages, and fill them each with 9 Elegys. I recommend getting the Murrietta Heights as one of your garages, as it has a very short drive out/in time, and it's literally a 10 second drive to Los Santos Customs.

Step 2: Buy ONE Adder from Legendary Motorsport.

Step 3: You DO NOT have to have a Journey blocking the garage. I don't know why this is even a step for the glitch, I made a complete dupe in both my Murrietta Heights garage, and Eclipse Towers without the Journey, the cars can still be sold.

Step 4: If you can't find a hooker next to Eclipse towers (I had trouble with this), drive to the strip club at night. There is always a hooker waiting there for you.

Step 5: Get the hooker in your car, and shoot your gun to scare the sh*t out of that bitch.

Step 6: Find a narrow alleyway that blocks her way of getting out. 

Step 7: Get out, and blow her brains out with your auto shotty (or whatever weapon of choice).

Step 8: Drive her into one of your garages, get out, and select the vehicle management menu. Select the Adder that she is in, and replace it with the Elegy. 

Step 9: Drive out, and then repeat Step 8 a total of 8 more times.

Step 10: Once done, take the original Adder that the hooker should still be in, and drive it to your second garage. 
Step 11: Repeat Steps 8, and 9, until you have TWO garages filled with 9 Adders each. 

Step 12: Sell all 18 of your Adders, and save your original Adder that you bought so you can continue to do this process again and again until you have the amount of money you're happy with!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1. You need to make sure you have enough money in the bank to purchase an Adder before even bothering to make a second character.

2. If making a new character, you will not have any upgrades unlocked besides DLC upgrades, but upgrade it the most you can. It's okay, your Adder won't sell for FULL price, but it will still sell for about $630,000. 

Very helpful for the people experiencing problems. However, I would suggest that you don't shoot to scare until your parked up. If you were to crash for whatever reason, the hooker would have a chance to escape.

If you are doing this on a low level character, you can use the iFruit/ Chrales method to apply locked mods to your Adder. Increases the price to $750k - http://www.se7ensins...es-etc.1073623/

Lastly, when putting your Adder back into the garage for the last time if you decide not to sell it (the one with the prostitute in it), pull her out of the car by entering the passenger seat to finish the glitch.

falkinator
  • falkinator

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Aland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:46 PM

@ Chemical 8

Ur video makes no sense, im not gonna waste my time watching in but im sure it says u need a Pegasus vehicle which is bullsh*t, promote ur YT diarhea elsewere ffs

Chemical 8
  • Chemical 8

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:47 PM

@ Chemical 8

Ur video makes no sense, im not gonna waste my time watching in but im sure it says u need a Pegasus vehicle which is bullsh*t, promote ur YT diarhea elsewere ffs

the pegasus vehicle makes it so you never get caught in the cut scene which many people can freeze in

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

lol you guys are lazy, go play legit

Yup, we're lazy because we would rather get money fast so we can fully enjoy the game other than spending all day & night running small payout missions. Some of us work bud.

• MilezDawg, luisniko, GrandTheftBatman and 1 other like this

falkinator
  • falkinator

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Aland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

@chemical 8, It only causes to freeze if u do the 2 player method, with the hooker it never freezes.

Conclusion, ur video is incorrect.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:50 PM Edited by Wildfire_08, 15 July 2014 - 05:57 PM.

good sh*t

falkinator
  • falkinator

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Aland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:52 PM

@wildfire_08,

what u state above is incorrect sir.

I've sold over 100 adders last night, and never had any problems with the order i sold them in, neither with selling the prostitute adder because i kept that all the time as the Original.

Get your facts straight.

• MuhNamesTyler likes this

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:58 PM

@wildfire_08,

what u state above is incorrect sir.

I've sold over 100 adders last night, and never had any problems with the order i sold them in, neither with selling the prostitute adder because i kept that all the time as the Original.

Get your facts straight.

I have my facts straight...

I did this glitch last night & could not sell a single adder unless I sold them in the correct order.

If I had a recorder I'd show you what I mean, but I don't so oh well.

Have some respect & do your research before you even think about trying to tell me what to do kid.

falkinator
  • falkinator

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Aland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

@wildfire_08,

Im not at all telling you what to do, im just making you aware about ur post which is incorrect.

And i wouldn't give a sh*t about a recording or whatsoever, i did this glitch multiple hours last night sold a total of 102 adders and have not encountered the issue of which u need to sell cars in a particular order. I just sold them randomly.

So ur statement is invalid.

Ur facts are crooked.

Oh and i aint no kid anymore, unfortunately.

Life is fast, kiddo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users