89 replies to this topic
Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:05 PM

Me and my best friend staying online all night reading through DMCA complaints and trying checksums...man, you guys better marry that gameplay footage.

• ClaudX likes this

Gamerjman19
  • Gamerjman19

Prepare for your Examasstination ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

Are there more files that are not in the dl?

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:07 AM Edited by CasualSergiu, 12 July 2014 - 12:38 AM.

Are there more files that are not in the dl?

One Artwork (Furore GT), unreleased screenshots, alpha gameplay footage, late alpha Luigi and, of course, an unreleased bonus archive, we keep that for a more special release, anyways, that'll be in a few days or so. (I'm really bad at teasing)

• ClaudX likes this

NTAuthority
  • NTAuthority

hell, no, tunnel, no

• Feroci
  • European-Union
  • Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY]
    Most Knowledgeable [Tech] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:44 AM

This is a pile of rubbish. Firstly, the 'message.txt' files are all written by 'HazzardX' (which is nothing but a ripoff of a more capable and respected previous member called 'HazardX' who actually did contribute stuff) as proven by certain posts of his using the same improper capitalization outside of sentence start and proper nouns and comma writing issues.

In addition, the RW formats are mostly consistent with PC files, which is weird for 1999/2000 files, as GTA III (and GTA:3D, which was a marketing name used for the concept that would eventually become GTA III) was initially developed for the PS2 -- and if 'GTA:3D' was to be developed for the PC first, RenderWare would not have been used, as it was primarily used for its PS2 compatibility - it was known as 'what Sony did not provide themselves'.

Also:

Made by: CRAIG FILSHIE  1/11/2000
 Player body skin,sorry for the delay,model in progress.
... Craig Filshie was a .sc programmer - he developed the game missions. That IMDB lists him under 'art / designer' doesn't mean he did any art; that's just generic categorizing for 'designer', as his VC credit is correct:

Craig Filshie	...	mission designer
I doubt people jump around from art to low-level script programming that much.

Also, how was 'GTA:3D' a myth? It was confirmed by multiple credible gaming sites/magazines in the day as an actual concept DMA was working on.

I guess you're all falling for it, as usual.
  • Ash_735, Zer0w5, Silent and 4 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Videospiele sind meine Lieblings Videospiele.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:46 AM

^ Well f*ck. I was just about to post something, but lordy. I guess that's why they were stalling the release.

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:47 AM Edited by CasualSergiu, 12 July 2014 - 12:49 AM.

This is a pile of rubbish. Firstly, the 'message.txt' files are all written by 'HazzardX' (which is nothing but a ripoff of a more capable and respected previous member called 'HazardX' who actually did contribute stuff) as proven by certain posts of his using the same improper capitalization outside of sentence start and proper nouns and comma writing issues.

In addition, the RW formats are mostly consistent with PC files, which is weird for 1999/2000 files, as GTA III (and GTA:3D, which was a marketing name used for the concept that would eventually become GTA III) was initially developed for the PS2 -- and if 'GTA:3D' was to be developed for the PC first, RenderWare would not have been used, as it was primarily used for its PS2 compatibility - it was known as 'what Sony did not provide themselves'.

Also:

... Craig Filshie was a .sc programmer - he developed the game missions. That IMDB lists him under 'art / designer' doesn't mean he did any art; that's just generic categorizing for 'designer', as his VC credit is correct:

I doubt people jump around from art to low-level script programming that much.

Also, how was 'GTA:3D' a myth? It was confirmed by multiple credible gaming sites/magazines in the day as an actual concept DMA was working on.

I guess you're all falling for it, as usual.

Well, I'm sorry to break it to you but, IMDB says:
sanpqaM.png
I can also confirm that none of this was made by HazzardX.
I guess nothing but the gameplay itself can prove you wrong now, alright, I'll go look for it even further.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by Ash_735, 12 July 2014 - 12:49 AM.

IMDb, the place that said Ving Rhames was the voice actor for Vic Vance.

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:50 AM

IMDb, the place that said Ving Rhames was the voice actor for Vic Vance.

o09MRW1.png

NTAuthority
  • NTAuthority

hell, no, tunnel, no

• Feroci
  • European-Union
  • Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY]
    Most Knowledgeable [Tech] 2013

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:51 AM Edited by NTAuthority, 12 July 2014 - 12:51 AM.

sanpqaM.png

The in-game credits state him as a general 'designer', which is a role shared with only 2 other people - nothing about art there. In addition, one of these people (in fact, William Mills, the designer of the 'wil.gmp' level and related script set) has worked on GTA2 *levels* before, including the related mission scripts. Weird to be moonlighting as an artist, all of a sudden, don't you think?

Also, half the files say 'William Millis'...

+

Says the person who's cooperating with him in posting this. Right.

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:51 AM

Since when an entire English-speaking department can't write in proper English?

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:53 AM Edited by CasualSergiu, 12 July 2014 - 12:54 AM.

sanpqaM.png

The in-game credits state him as a general 'designer', which is a role shared with only 2 other people - nothing about art there. In addition, one of these people has worked on GTA2 *levels* before, including the related mission scripts. Weird to be moonlighting as an artist, all of a sudden, don't you think?

Also, half the files say 'William Millis'...

+

Says the person who's cooperating with him in posting this. Right.

I guess you're right on this one, I'm not the one in position to mark his words.
But still, you do not have any further proof of anything. Plus, the files, are, well, real. Look at them.

Since when an entire English-speaking department can't write in proper English?

You'd be surprised. 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:53 AM Edited by universetwisters, 12 July 2014 - 12:55 AM.

I'm looking in the GTA 3 game manual because that's the only one I'm taking seriously now, Craig Filshie just shows up as a designer. In VC, he just shows up as a mission designer.  I would've taken a picture but my camera's messed up

E. Who's to say you didn't forge the files, like NGClan faked that code for the North Yankton DLC for example

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:57 AM

Seriously though, what would be the point of posting fake files anyways? Being rather mature, I can say, I wouldn't do that, I'd shoot myself in the foot.

• SpeedMaster14 likes this

Silent
  • Silent

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:58 AM

You forgot to backdate newspaper1.png and ped020543.png ;)

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:59 AM

English patterns between your posts and the files seem uncanningly similar.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:59 AM

Seriously though, what would be the point of posting fake files anyways? Being rather mature, I can say, I wouldn't do that, I'd shoot myself in the foot.

Ever hear of trolling? Messing with people? 

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:00 AM Edited by CasualSergiu, 12 July 2014 - 01:06 AM.

You forgot to backdate newspaper1.png and ped020543.png ;)

Indeed, that has been added after. I thought of that before, you know.
They came without any kind of archive, same as mon_htl_64.

Believe whatever you guys want, I honestly couldn't care any less, the files are there, provided for you's. Enjoy them.
Anyways, any other ideas and/or ways to call it 'fake'?  :rol:

//XP//
  • //XP//

Ignorance is bliss.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:07 AM

This is a pile of rubbish. Firstly, the 'message.txt' files are all written by 'HazzardX' (which is nothing but a ripoff of a more capable and respected previous member called 'HazardX' who actually did contribute stuff) as proven by certain posts of his using the same improper capitalization outside of sentence start and proper nouns and comma writing issues.In addition, the RW formats are mostly consistent with PC files, which is weird for 1999/2000 files, as GTA III (and GTA:3D, which was a marketing name used for the concept that would eventually become GTA III) was initially developed for the PS2 -- and if 'GTA:3D' was to be developed for the PC first, RenderWare would not have been used, as it was primarily used for its PS2 compatibility - it was known as 'what Sony did not provide themselves'.Also:

I doubt people jump around from art to low-level script programming that much.Also, how was 'GTA:3D' a myth? It was confirmed by multiple credible gaming sites/magazines in the day as an actual concept DMA was working on.I guess you're all falling for it, as usual.
1.I found all those files on a very old website..we aren't 100% sure if the files are all real,but, the gameplay footage i have seen and downloaded,prooves that the files can be real
2.I didn't ripped off any member, I found out about Hazard,just after i changed my username
3.So what if they are in pc format? Now,you might say that filip's files are fake because they work on pc? Renderware was used in PC titles,even before gta3

Silent
  • Silent

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:08 AM

Fun fact, the previous major 'leaked files' hoax featured "teasing with files which soon will be uploaded" too.
  • universetwisters likes this

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:10 AM Edited by CasualSergiu, 12 July 2014 - 01:12 AM.

Fun fact, the previous major 'leaked files' hoax featured "teasing with files which soon will be uploaded" too.

9N0Xtwb.png
        cLw7vu7.png
Fine, have it your own way, I was teasing this. Period.
Until further proof (such as gameplay) I know, you guys will consider it all fake. Please take a moment to look through the files and think it all once again, heck, even compare with the actual screenshots, you have the files, you decide what to do with them.
Gameplay along with the other media will be posted as soon as we can find it once again. Thank you.

• SpeedMaster14 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:15 AM

Gameplay along with the other media will be posted as soon as we can find it once again. Thank you.

Did you lose it behind the fridge?

• Silent likes this

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:16 AM

Did you lose it behind the fridge?

Yes, you could say that. Probably formatted in the old hard drive.
Now honestly, just because someone said something, do all of you's follow it? I agree, he's a rather high ranking member.
But, ask yourself again, why in the name of * would I post such files if they were fake? Trolling is meaningless; useless.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

But, ask yourself again, why in the name of * would I post such files if they were fake? Trolling is meaningless; useless.

That's the whole point of trolling. If you will, look up the North Yankton DLC Hoax and tell me what you think. It's not whether or not he's a high ranking member, but rather he holds legit evidence, whereas you're just posting a few pictures and saying "wait for pictures etc. etc." Maybe my mind will be changed if, and IF, you find the gameplay, but until then I'm taking this whole thing with a grain of salt.

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:23 AM Edited by CasualSergiu, 12 July 2014 - 01:28 AM.

That's the whole point of trolling. If you will, look up the North Yankton DLC Hoax and tell me what you think. It's not whether or not he's a high ranking member, but rather he holds legit evidence, whereas you're just posting a few pictures and saying "wait for pictures etc. etc." Maybe my mind will be changed if, and IF, you find the gameplay, but until then I'm taking this whole thing with a grain of salt.

Alright, then that shall be it, I agree, if I were you I'd be thinking the same, so, I agree.
He's not holding legit evidence either, as the Craig Filshie one got debunked, there's still the side notes. Gameplay should get that off. 

I know how you's feel and how paranoid are about this whole thing. It's not something that hasn't been, at least, tried to be fake before.
Until further proof, consider whatever you feel like. Technically, I can vouch that Edi (Hazzard) cannot do such things.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:35 AM

I know how you's feel and how paranoid are about this whole thing. It's not something that hasn't been, at least, tried to be fake before.

Until further proof, consider whatever you feel like. Technically, I can vouch that Edi (Hazzard) cannot do such things.

It's not so much as I'm paranoid, but the cheek of trying to trick people into going through some fake files & rumors. Especially seeing as there's no proof that GTA 3D even existed to begin with.

//XP//
  • //XP//

Ignorance is bliss.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:38 AM

Read the iii infos from gouranga..
As you may see there,it says gta3d

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:38 AM Edited by CasualSergiu, 12 July 2014 - 01:54 AM.

It's not so much as I'm paranoid, but the cheek of trying to trick people into going through some fake files & rumors. Especially seeing as there's no proof that GTA 3D even existed to begin with.

Indeed. But what if we got fooled ourselves in the 1st place, let's say, in the case they're fake?
sh*t happens. Still, I can't believe they're fake. My sole opinion. I've compared, for example, the pants to the actual alpha screenshots, they're about the same. It wasn't me nor Edi the ones who designed them, nor wrote anything but well... serving files in someone's face isn't as easy as supposed.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:53 AM

9N0Xtwb.png
        cLw7vu7.png

The Freeway from Vice City with a LC plate stuck on?

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:54 AM

9N0Xtwb.png
        cLw7vu7.png

The Freeway from Vice City with a LC plate stuck on?

All Grand Theft Auto Vice City beta vehicles had LC license plates.

• Z i X likes this

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:56 AM

And er, what does that have to do with anything?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users