GTA:3D Files

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic
CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:38 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 12 July 2014 - 12:48 PM.

Great, accurate fakes. I'll let them here because they're worth it, really. The guy who made them did an extremely good job.
...Or actual files but modified over time to have a higher resolution... but it is unlikely.

Download link: http://www.mediafire...A3D Extra.rar

• TheFlareEntercounter, WildBrick142, ssbawesome and 4 others like this

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

Wolfdog

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:40 PM

Thanks for releasing this, Sergiu. ;) 

Very good information on there.

TheFlareEntercounter
  • TheFlareEntercounter

Arms Dealer

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks for sharing this. Looks like William Millis got fired at the end of GTA3 development.

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:12 PM

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks for sharing this. Looks like William Millis got fired at the end of GTA3 development.

Then re-hired. :)
Too bad Edi lost the alpha gameplay footage...hell, maybe we'll find it, eventually, let's hope for the best.

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

Wolfdog

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

Then re-hired. :)
Too bad Edi lost the alpha gameplay footage...hell, maybe we'll find it, eventually, let's hope for the best.

Hope he will get the gameplay back, :^:

TheFlareEntercounter
  • TheFlareEntercounter

Arms Dealer

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

Same here. I'd really like to see what things looked like during the development.

• PerfectBlade likes this

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

Wolfdog

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

Same here. I'd really like to see what things looked like during the development.

Yeah. ^^.

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 11 July 2014 - 05:17 PM.

The gameplay was showing West Port Point, Chinatown, Atlantic Quays and Redlight District. There was also show Otto's Autos (instead of Greasy Joe's) and Wang Cars. Also, there was no bridge. Everything was clean and the sky was a powerful blue.
There were no L-Trains nor subway and the player animations were like III (PS2 anims) combined with VC and LCS.
Cars were also more massive. Very hard to flip them over. Not to mention that it took 18 hits or more to destroy a car.

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

Wolfdog

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

The gameplay was showing West Port Point, Chinatown, Atlantic Quays and Redlight District. There was also show Otto's Autos (instead of Greasy Joe's) and Wang Cars. Also, there was no bridge. Everything was clean and the sky was a powerful blue.
There were no L-Trains nor subway and the player animations were like III (PS2 anims) combined with VC and LCS.
Cars were also more massive. Very hard to flip them over. Not to mention that it took 18 hits or more to destroy a car.

The gameplay showed how the bridge looked? (im talking about the callahan bridge)

TheFlareEntercounter
  • TheFlareEntercounter

Arms Dealer

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:20 PM

Damn. What did the HUD look like? Was it similar to this:http://store.donanim...E46080F2020.jpg ?

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

The gameplay showed how the bridge looked? (im talking about the callahan bridge)

"Also, there was no bridge."

There was going to be the Furore GT, as seen in an artwork.
And there were a few unreleased in-game screenshots too, one featuring Saint Mark's. Which was very, very, VERY different.

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

Wolfdog

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

"Also, there was no bridge."

There was going to be the Furore GT, as seen in an artwork.
And there were a few unreleased in-game screenshots too, one featuring Saint Mark's. Which was very, very, VERY different.

Silly me..i read to fast..sorry for it. :)

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:22 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 11 July 2014 - 05:23 PM.

Damn. What did the HUD look like? Was it similar to this:http://store.donanim...E46080F2020.jpg ?

The HUD did not make an appearance in the gameplay. The gameplay was, most likely, for the press, so they disabled the HUD for the video.

• TheFlareEntercounter likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

Damn, I wish I had III installed on my PC so I could play this :/

It wouldn't hurt to post some pictures of what you've got though, hopefully this is real and legit.

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

Damn, I wish I had III installed on my PC so I could play this :/

It wouldn't hurt to post some pictures of what you've got though, hopefully this is real and legit.

I sure will. :)
Give me a few minutes.

• AdusPL likes this

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:18 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 11 July 2014 - 06:30 PM.

ot1JeFF.pngvVoqAdx.pngcgDsZcN.pngfrBw7da.pngtSwP7Jr.pngCzTO56m.pngiSuG3fI.pnglMydgSX.pngwE3YOvF.pngYPYpBF3.png1sfY2By.png7ev1fqg.png1UvPcDR.png

KXwkfWE.pngGLyW9hi.pngFx76FUD.png

I'm sorry they're not arranged to well, I don't have much time. Anyways, these are just a few example, enjoy! :)
Also, that's beta Joey, alpha texture, final/beta model. He was made right before E3 2001.
Misty was looking like a final prostitute, but the normal prostitute was different then.
DIeKqC2.png
Prostitute - Left                                                               Misty - Right

• Kalvin, AdusPL and Vice City criminal like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:25 PM

Neat, looks like the zaibatsu was going to reappear. I can't wait to see the footage!

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:26 PM

Neat, looks like the zaibatsu was going to reappear. I can't wait to see the footage!

I and Edi were looking for the footage on his old PC for 3 weeks. Still no footage and Luigi, sadly, they might never come up. :(

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:37 PM

I and Edi were looking for the footage on his old PC for 3 weeks. Still no footage and Luigi, sadly, they might never come up. :(

That sucks. I guess now the only thing that's keeping this up aside from hearsay are those pictures and the likes

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:44 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 11 July 2014 - 06:48 PM.

That sucks. I guess now the only thing that's keeping this up aside from hearsay are those pictures and the likes

Well, I hope we'll find it, Hazzard (Edi) was the one who wanted to release it all so early, I wanted to keep it hidden till we found the gameplay.
Well, gameplay or not, hey, it's gold in data!

It's interesting how they had 2 gangsters and a businessman for the Z organization, they were fully replacing the Triads.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

That's cool. I'd rather deal with businessmen than Triads. Would be a nice change thing. 

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

Very interesting, I wonder why William was fired and then re-hired(?), I hope you recover the gameplay footage. If you don't however, at least we got this stuff instead. :^:

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:04 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 11 July 2014 - 07:04 PM.

Very interesting, I wonder why William was fired and then re-hired(?), I hope you recover the gameplay footage. If you don't however, at least we got this stuff instead. :^:

Rockstar's known for being a really cocky company.
We hope too.
In case we don't find it, we'll happily describe exactly how it was and maybe, render the whole map (picture) and modify it in order for you guys to get the idea. :)

• Kalvin likes this

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

Special Agent Big Smoke.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:06 PM

We hope too.
In case we don't find it, we'll happily describe exactly how it was and maybe, render the whole map (picture) and modify it in order for you guys to get the idea. :)

I searched in all my PC's.No result..

As you may know,I tried all the methods to find those archives...

I'll still search,maybe,we'll find it soon.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

I remember reading an article written by one of the guys who worked on Manhunt and he said it was iffy even then. I can imagine they tread their team better than most of EA or Team Bondi does, though.

TheFlareEntercounter
  • TheFlareEntercounter

Arms Dealer

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

Because he shared this? Because they wanted to save money?

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:09 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 11 July 2014 - 07:17 PM.

Because he shared this? Because they wanted to save money?

Most likely to save money or because he didn't complete some files on time.
Also, this shared files have never been released to public by some other people.
The guy had good intentions. Nobody found the files but Hazzard.

Ironically, Hazzard didn't even know he had a gold mine, I helped him research it all and went all over Google, literally.

TheFlareEntercounter
  • TheFlareEntercounter

Arms Dealer

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by TheFlareEntercounter, 11 July 2014 - 07:21 PM.

I wonder who found the files and how did they make their way onto the internet

CasualSergiu
  • CasualSergiu

Cliché

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:34 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 11 July 2014 - 07:40 PM.

I wonder who found the files and how did they make their way onto the internet

Hazzard + me telling him that the files are precious.
Aaaand, out of anger, maybe, when the guy got fired, released them.
Hazzard told me the website wasn't updated since 2002, now, it has vanished.

Anyways, here's our request for the community, someone who's able to model and would like to help us, please, contact me or Hazzard. We are planning on making models for almost, each ped/gangster (without a model) so they can be easily added to the game played with.

HazzardX
  • HazzardX

Special Agent Big Smoke.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:13 PM

We were thinking about a way of refinding the gameplay trailer, by regaining formatted data, is anyone able to help us out with that? Much appreciated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users