Quantcast

» «
Photo

XBOX 360/PS3 users allowed to transfer characters to PC?

32 replies to this topic
MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

How is it fair that someone has to buy the game twice and start again both times?

Aleph-Zero
  • Aleph-Zero

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:32 AM

How is it fair that someone has to buy the game twice and start again both times?

They didn't buy the game twice. They bought one version of the game and then they bought another for a complete different platform with a completely different player base. They're lucky to not have to start again.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:33 AM

How fair is it that someone who is experiencing the game and all of its components for the first time must suffer the high-ranked, armored up PS3/360 players during their Online adventures? I don't know. Not that fair. 

Again, I am of the opinion that this will be evened out because of sheer skill level on PC. But I don't think skill can help against a bunch of tanks running a muck. Heck, you don't even get to have an RPG very early in the levels so you technically can't do anything against the big ass tanks shooting anything that speeds near them. 

I personally do not mind starting over. I will do this, despite having a character with a good amount of money and vehicles/properties on him (though his level is very low). Because the PC version will be a FIRST for many people. It is not a re-release for some. It is a brand new release. I think this should be respected. But I can understand wanting to continue where you left off with your progress. 

It's a tricky situation. Very understandable, but tricky.

I'm just trying to play both sides here. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users