The Gambino Famiglia

31 replies to this topic
major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:33 PM

What happened to Gambinos? condolences man what ever went down btw I was never going behind you're back you were just power hungry or paranoid I was out for 5 days with family and friends at a yearly event called Omak Stampede google it or youtube it its in the 2nd weekend every august and that was a dog move because I was active for a month straight recruiting even stayed after the OG Don left the reason I joined to began with I respect old Dons even after Bandit n Dutch whacked you behind Gambinos Mansion and thats how you repay some one got to you're head I bet. yea I said what I said to you out of rage and heat of the moment I got back from vacation to find out I'm kicked from Gambino's what would you do? But its all good now my old friend Saint Genovese gave me another chance but if you need any help msg me o XBL Teflon Genovese.

Hello Rez its Henry T Rubino :)

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:58 PM

What happened to Gambinos? condolences man what ever went down btw I was never going behind you're back you were just power hungry or paranoid I was out for 5 days with family and friends at a yearly event called Omak Stampede google it or youtube it its in the 2nd weekend every august and that was a dog move because I was active for a month straight recruiting even stayed after the OG Don left the reason I joined to began with I respect old Dons even after Bandit n Dutch whacked you behind Gambinos Mansion and thats how you repay some one got to you're head I bet. yea I said what I said to you out of rage and heat of the moment I got back from vacation to find out I'm kicked from Gambino's what would you do? But its all good now my old friend Saint Genovese gave me another chance but if you need any help msg me o XBL Teflon Genovese.

Everyone has to go sometime. When i handed Gambino down to Rob he didn't do bad in the start. He had a great set of members and old friends that helped him. I am happy that i gave Gambino to an old friend of mine. My old Underboss from back in the days. I wouldn't have handed down Gambino to anyone else. Right now i don't think Gambino is up and running right now. But it sure will in the future. Everyone has there busy moments in life. If it's school, work or family. Xbox isn't the main priority for everbody. So everything doesn't last forever. I am sure you probably want to hear from Rob so i will let him know about this. Tell Saint, Bugsy Genovese says Hello. Goodluck in Genovese!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users