[PATCHED] SP to MP 1.15 [PATCHED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
429 replies to this topic
henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:36 AM Edited by henryborked, 21 July 2014 - 07:22 PM.

EDIT! European time 9:20 PM, July 21.
There are mixed reports right now about working/non working sp to mp glitching. Se7ensins has it as patched, people on here are reporting successes. We will see where all this goes.

EDIT! European time 2:00 PM, July 21.

There seems to be no working SP to MP glitch at the moment. I encourage everybody who does know of one to post it, including a tutorial. Until then I am afraid it's R.I.P SP MP...

EDIT! European time 7:14 PM, July 17.
As of half an hour ago, the Gamestore method has ceased working for me. I transferred one car and it worked, the next one and the ones after that kept failing. The Race method still works for me and others. 

Maybe a hotfix??

Ok. Clearly I am not the founder but since the previous thread got closed for absolutely no reason (the link referred to in the closing post points to a vastly different method using a lagswitch), and that annoys me, I have taken it upon myself to open another thread.

-First off, load a singleplayer save file. You need to do this every time before starting the transfer process. Also between transfers. Always load a single player save file.
-In Singleplayer, choose the car you want to bring and drive into any Los Santos Customs, mod it however you like
-Press Start Online Play GTA Online Invite Only Session OK
-Press Start Online Jobs Host Job Choose any race
-Finish the race and rate it
-On the vote screen press Circle or B to quit
-Once it get back to free roam you should be back in LSC in your chosen car

You can replace the entire 'race' bit with loading up and backing out of the gamestore and it will work just as well.

Edit: I'm on my phone so this OP is bare bones. No fancy colours or some sh*t. Just a working sp to mp for you guys to enjoy!
  • ToyGT_one, ten-a-penny, PatG and 3 others like this

Nors
  • Nors

Guy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:46 AM

It's there.. http://gtaforums.com...-requestduping/

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:49 AM

KTX, how does a topic about duping and requests have anything to do with an extremely easy SOLO sp to mp glitch?

• ten-a-penny likes this

NinjaBeezy
  • NinjaBeezy

Ninja Assassin

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:55 AM

Your method is wiggity wack.... Instead of racing, just go to the play store and back out once it loads

• GrandTheftBatman likes this

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:49 AM

KTX, how does a topic about duping and requests have anything to do with an extremely easy SOLO sp to mp glitch?

umm...cause its a thread about messin w and getting glitched vehicles? might have some usefull info in there.

im not saying this topic shoudlnt exist or bashing you or anything....just i think its relevancy should be pretty obvious.....

its amazing to me how rockstar tries to fix stuff...and usually does or at least makes it harder...but making em easier is ridiculous. and no i have no idea how hard its to bug test a game....but then again a patch or two ago they reverted the sandking back 2wd.....really?

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:55 AM

NinjaBeezy, really? I even mention this alternative method in my post. Come on. 

Impulse_3
  • Impulse_3

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

Does it work for the roosevelt?

colagamerXD
  • colagamerXD

Cereal Gangsters [CRGS]

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

Sooo, whaat? I can't be that easy, is it?

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:55 AM Edited by henryborked, 11 July 2014 - 07:58 AM.

It is that easy. I just did it, for a laugh, with a golden hearse.

It only works with vehicles you can steal and drive into your garage in mp. Anything off the street, nothing high end. That's the criterium. No Roosevelt, no Adder, no utility, no cops, just random street stuff. Having said that, you can do it with Buffalo MKII! 

I added a step in the OP. Always start by loading a single player save file 

• colagamerXD and Christophe69 like this

IX bo0st3d4G XI
  • IX bo0st3d4G XI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:01 AM

CONFIRMED! Just did this with the Dubsta 2!

Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

This glitch is beginning to get annoying as you can quite easily unintentionally bring a car from SP to MP now. Started an Invite Only session from LS Customs in SP with no intention to bring a car to MP, after quitting from a quick join Death match, I joined another and after completing the 10min deathmatch, appeared in LS customs...

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

You people, always complaining! ;)

I imagine that's how the founder discovered this glitch as well. All of a sudden, there he was in lsc in a sp car! Polish guy be like WTF!

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

The method with the gamestore did not work for me.

Here's what I did.

1)Loaded SP

2)Drove to LSC

3)Modded the car

4)Invite Only

5)Gamestore, back out

6)took me to Invite Only again...

shyhaim
  • shyhaim

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

you forgot to load a game. once you're into sp, load another game.

Here's what I did.

1)Loaded SP

2)Drove to LSC

3)Modded the car

4)Invite Only

5)Gamestore, back out

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

Yes. That seems to be the key. Also be sure you're bringing over a vehicle that can be stored.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:15 AM

Thank you OP! Glitched in an F620 for a quick 123k.

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

Here's what I did.

1)Loaded SP

2)Drove to LSC

3)Modded the car

4)Invite Only

5)Gamestore, back out

So, it's like this?

1)Boot up the game.
2)Once in SP, load an SP game.

3)Car to LSC

4)Invite Only

5)Once loaded, gamestore & back out

6)Done?

• henryborked and MitchMaljers like this

Christophe69
  • Christophe69

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

Just load the game with your car you want again, so your start point is load game with car that's custiomised

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

Welp, this 'll be patched by next update....

The more public it gets, the more likely it is to get patched..

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:02 PM

I'll be surprised if it doesn't get hotfixed, no way Rockstar is gonna wait to fix it with the next patch. This is far too easy...

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

Franks Buffalo will give u 147k + a save in front of LSC would be a nice money-push every 45 mins :)

Here's what I did.

1)Loaded SP

2)Drove to LSC

3)Modded the car

4)Invite Only

5)Gamestore, back out

So, it's like this?

1)Boot up the game.
2)Once in SP, load an SP game.

3)Car to LSC

4)Invite Only

5)Once loaded, gamestore & back out

6)Done?

hmmm after booting the first time u haven't to load up a separated save-file, but after the first imported car, the save-load is an important part of the process. btw... where can i find the dubsta 2 the easiest way in SP? 

• ModderX likes this

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:28 PM

I'll be surprised if it doesn't get hotfixed, no way Rockstar is gonna wait to fix it with the next patch. This is far too easy...

I doubt it. This isn't easier than the others, it just doesn't require signing in and out. 

And if I had to guess, I'd say next patch will be this Tuesday. My reasoning is the limited time DLC they'll be removing. The last limited time DLC we had was the Valentine's Day Massacre and that got removed via a patch(The Business Update) so I'd say it's a safe bet the July 4th DLC will go out the same way. 

It would make sense as well as this update didn't really introduce much as far as content goes, just some seasonal garments, a couple weapons, a motorcycle, and a Pegasus vehicle. Not exactly much compared to updates like Business, High Life, and Hipster. 

So I'm thinking there's gonna be another update this month...I'm not gonna say the H word though. 

EKGene
  • EKGene

Invite Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

hmmm after booting the first time u haven't to load up a separated save-file, but after the first imported car, the save-load is an important part of the process. btw... where can i find the dubsta 2 the easiest way in SP

You can acquire it during the mission "Trevor Phillips Industries," if I'm not mistaken.  It will be one of the vehicles that the Aztecas(?) arrive in.  (The one in the last wave is the one that you should take, can't remember, though.)

Also, it spawns somewhat randomly at one of the SUV/Truck races (can't remember which one).

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:42 PM

hmmm after booting the first time u haven't to load up a separated save-file, but after the first imported car, the save-load is an important part of the process. btw... where can i find the dubsta 2 the easiest way in SP

You can acquire it during the mission "Trevor Phillips Industries," if I'm not mistaken.  It will be one of the vehicles that the Aztecas(?) arrive in.  (The one in the last wave is the one that you should take, can't remember, though.)

Also, it spawns somewhat randomly at one of the SUV/Truck races (can't remember which one).

Ah okay thx - ill give it a try :) 

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:46 PM

Franks Buffalo will give u 147k + a save in front of LSC would be a nice money-push every 45 mins :)

If you do it on a second character and delete it each time, that gets rid of the 45 mins and I haven't unlocked all upgrades on SP, so I can't fully upgrade anything but 123k from a car off the street is really good. :)

UnleashTheGame
  • UnleashTheGame

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

I have tried 4 different cars and cannot get this to work mate.

mr funknuts
  • mr funknuts

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

Ah okay thx - ill give it a try :)

It spawns on the second offroad race,The first one is ATV's and Bikes, Once done the second will unlock, It's SUV's and offroaders, i did a quick save at the start and reloaded until the Dubsta was there. You don't have to even start the race, you can just walk up and steal it.

• henryborked likes this

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

Of course it will be patched. But I honestly doubt that this is because of me opening a topic about it on gtaf, especially since it is basically a repost of a closed topic. If and when it gets patched I won't lose any sleep over it.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

I would really like to help you but you fail to give enough variables for me to determine where you go wrong. Can you step by step me through your process and also state which cars you're using? The only times I have had this fail is when I didn't load a fresh save file or when I used the wrong car.

mr funknuts
  • mr funknuts

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

Find the car you want, It has to be one that can be stolen off the street and stored or the characters main cars.

Mod it at LSC, Then drive out and quick save outside.

Start Invite only Lobby and go to the same LSC and stand outside with no PV out of garage and set to last location spawn.

Go back to SP and the load the Save you just made, Once loaded drive into LSC and whilst still in LSC press Start and load up an invite only lobby.

If you spawn near the LSC, go and stand outside the door again, Press start and go to the online store and wait til it loads, i usually browse through the cash card and DLC sections then back out to lobby again, You should spawn in the LSC in the car.

This is how i did it and it worked every time.

I also forgot to set my spawn to last location earlier and spawned in my garage in Paleto bay instead off outside the mod shop but thought i would try it anyway and it still worked, This was using the Mod shop in Paleto bay so wasn't far from my house anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users