Quantcast

Jump to content

» «
Photo

How to keep the 'Merryweather Canis Mesa' ?

41 replies to this topic
FourFingersOfFun
  • FourFingersOfFun

    Playa

  • Members
  • Joined: 03 Oct 2014
  • Antarctica

#31

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:04 AM

I don't think you can sell it, I have mine insured and everything and it always says I can't sell it. Lol

mrooks1984
  • mrooks1984

    Player Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 16 Dec 2013

#32

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:37 AM

Did you get yours on next gen or before and transferred it?


wh1t31v3y
  • wh1t31v3y

    Silent Assassin

  • Feroci
  • Joined: 28 Jan 2014
  • United-States

#33

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:55 AM

Just got one today on ps4... Called them on a friend and took one. Couldn't drive into garage with it but was able to take it to lsc and buy a tracker and insurance

mrooks1984
  • mrooks1984

    Player Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 16 Dec 2013

#34

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:58 AM

can you drive into garage now its insured?


TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

    Obey CEO

  • Members
  • Joined: 01 Jan 2014
  • Philippines

#35

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:06 PM

Yes. Once it's insured, it's a garage car now. I used to own a Merriweather Mesa myself, but people don't ride with me.

mrooks1984
  • mrooks1984

    Player Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 16 Dec 2013

#36

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:09 PM Edited by mrooks1984, 19 November 2014 - 12:09 PM.

Great thanks guys, does anyone know if the army base gang attack mesa location works? in case i don't find a friend to help me get one.


rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

    Street Cat

  • Members
  • Joined: 09 Aug 2014
  • Canada

#37

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:37 PM

Great thanks guys, does anyone know if the army base gang attack mesa location works? in case i don't find a friend to help me get one.


Not any more, I couldn't get it to work, just call merry weather .. I can help if you need. 3 Mesa's show up, so you can decide how many you want.

elfoam
  • elfoam

    Boss

  • Members
  • Joined: 14 Apr 2014
  • Australia

#38

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:42 AM

I managed to site the gang attack car on 1.17 on ps3. I had to use a few steps of trickery though. Using the blue circle and then doing something else which I forget but it was possible. Much easier to just call the mercs. Also there are NPCs driving them near the base on the ps4 version.

OG Loc
  • OG Loc

    I ain't nobody's Ass Technician, BITCH!

  • Members
  • Joined: 26 Sep 2013
  • United-States

#39

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:59 AM

Hi there, that's the second time that I steal a Merryweather Canis Mesa during a mission, but when I achieve the mission and I return to the free world there's no way to keep this car !

 

 

All the players that I met on the map try to follow me to steal 'my' car, when I enter a Los Santos Custom they doesn't allow me to buy an insurance and when I try to go to my garage I can't enter with !

 

 

Do I make a mistake ? I've always read on the Internet that this car was possibly saved ...

 

Please don't tell me that's the new patch :D

 

Don't know why you'd want a Merryweather Canis Mesa. If you are looking to go off-roading with it, there are much better vehicles. However, it it is just for riding around, then by all means, go ahead.

 

I love my Mesa's, I am trying to decide if it is better than my Dubsta and Sandking :) For different reasons .. I am using it as my main car at the moment, but it is slower for sure, but it's a cool ride .. I am also finding people like to jump in it as soon as they see it ..

 

Very happy I took the time to get them ..

 

Also love the fact, the lights on the roof are so bright, when I drive around at night or go into a tunnel, it's like day light :)

 

I am disappointed I can't turn my roof lights on my Dubsta on, this alone gives a nice feature over the Dubsta. Get one I think you will like it.

 

In terms of off-roading capability, it is one of the worst in terms of power to the wheels, one pair having 90%, the other having 10%. The Dubsta, both the normal one and 6x6 perform better, as well as Rancher XL, both Ballers, and Granger to name a few. Granted. save for the 6x6. the others do not have the ground clearance the Merryweather Mesa, Vapid Sandking, and Benefactor Dubsta 6x6 do.


rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

    Street Cat

  • Members
  • Joined: 09 Aug 2014
  • Canada

#40

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:48 AM

Yes. Once it's insured, it's a garage car now. I used to own a Merriweather Mesa myself, but people don't ride with me.

And that's a bad thing ? :) Mesa is a little clunky, I don't ride mine anymore, but had fun when I did. People always used to try steal it from me, even blew it up when I locked it ..


 

Hi there, that's the second time that I steal a Merryweather Canis Mesa during a mission, but when I achieve the mission and I return to the free world there's no way to keep this car !

 

 

All the players that I met on the map try to follow me to steal 'my' car, when I enter a Los Santos Custom they doesn't allow me to buy an insurance and when I try to go to my garage I can't enter with !

 

 

Do I make a mistake ? I've always read on the Internet that this car was possibly saved ...

 

Please don't tell me that's the new patch :D

 

Don't know why you'd want a Merryweather Canis Mesa. If you are looking to go off-roading with it, there are much better vehicles. However, it it is just for riding around, then by all means, go ahead.

 

I love my Mesa's, I am trying to decide if it is better than my Dubsta and Sandking :) For different reasons .. I am using it as my main car at the moment, but it is slower for sure, but it's a cool ride .. I am also finding people like to jump in it as soon as they see it ..

 

Very happy I took the time to get them ..

 

Also love the fact, the lights on the roof are so bright, when I drive around at night or go into a tunnel, it's like day light :)

 

I am disappointed I can't turn my roof lights on my Dubsta on, this alone gives a nice feature over the Dubsta. Get one I think you will like it.

 

In terms of off-roading capability, it is one of the worst in terms of power to the wheels, one pair having 90%, the other having 10%. The Dubsta, both the normal one and 6x6 perform better, as well as Rancher XL, both Ballers, and Granger to name a few. Granted. save for the 6x6. the others do not have the ground clearance the Merryweather Mesa, Vapid Sandking, and Benefactor Dubsta 6x6 do.

 

 

They just cool looking cars to have in your garage especially if you trick them out, I have 2 Mesa's, a Dubsta and Sandking. I drive my Dubsta if I want an offroad car now.


Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

    Retired BF3 tanker

  • Leone Family Mafia
  • Joined: 04 Feb 2003
  • None

#41

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:03 AM

^ Precisely. The Mesa is one of the sharpest vehicles in the game.

rapidwiz
  • rapidwiz

    Street Cat

  • Members
  • Joined: 09 Aug 2014
  • Canada

#42

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:48 AM Edited by rapidwiz, 28 November 2014 - 04:56 AM.

delete





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users